[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will it take for another huge turning point in history to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1474580804563.jpg (126KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474580804563.jpg
126KB, 600x600px
What will it take for another huge turning point in history to happen? It feels like everything is stagnating.
>>
>>133894457
The creation of AI capable of self-improvement and the following intelligence explosion, either we'll enter a golden era or the AI will turn malevolent and we'll have an enemy that is a billion times more intelligent than all of mankind
>>
>>133894739
i'm looking forward to fighting skynet
>>
>>133894457
EVERYthing is stagnating because everyone like you, is on the internet wasting their time, in their comfy homes. Do something to help make history and #resist!! If we can impeach Trump and Pence, we can use our power to make Bernie President and Hillary Vice President!!!!! Let's do this, get out and organize!
>>
>>133894879
Machine intelligence will surpass human intelligence in 2043~ get ready
>>
>>133894457
Stagnating?
Then now is the time to stock up for when it gets interesting.
>>
>>133895450
AI is race realist, So we're good
>>
it's the calm before the storm right now
WWIII will be a civil war between Islam and the West.
>>
>>133898001
Whites are still second tier to robots
>>
>>133894457

We either turn into half-human half-machines or the entire human species dies out for good.

There's no alternative. People won't change in anything less than at least 100 years, and by then, there will be too much damage done. Political correctness and globalism will end the planet and the human race.

This is why I don't believe in Illuminati conspiracy stuff. Even if Jews were behind the whole "turn the world into a bunch of brown people" scheme, they are essentially fucking themselves over too. You can't throw money at savages and expect them to care.

The third option is to incite extreme violence against left-motivated ideals. Beat trannies to death, execute left-leaning politicians like Trudeau in public, literally storm into offices and threaten them to establish laws that will restore order. But that won't happen, because there's too many pussies in the world already.

The black pill is the real red pill. You either keep living in this shit planet and see how liberals and retards keep killing it, or you find a way to kill yourself to skip to the end of the road everyone will face at some point anyway.
>>
>>133894739
AI will never exist anon. Even if it will at some point, it won't happen anywhere close to our lifetime.
It's just a popular tech meme right now because people gobble up bullshit like this.
>>
>>133894457

Are you serious? We got the trumpening, and ever since life has been memes. Look at how ridiculous sweeden, Canada and Germany are.
>>
>>133900301
As I said, machine intelligence is estimated to surpass human intelligence by 2043. Once we manage to create an intelligence that is capable of self-improvement then we will see an explosion in intelligence like no other.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.