[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Trump-Russia scandal is a 'witch hunt' why do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: trumputin.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
trumputin.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
If the Trump-Russia scandal is a 'witch hunt' why do Trump administration officials keep getting caught in lies? Don Jr has already been caught in multiple lies about his secret meeting with Russian agents and has had to revise his story accordingly. The thing about getting caught lying is that it tends to make you look like a guilty person.
>>
I bet you're willing to forgive CNN for being inaccurate, though

>Trump colluded with Putin
nope
>Okay, Trump colluded with the Russian state
nope
>Okay, Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians
nope
>Fine, someone related to Trump spoke with a Russian lawyer

If you want people to believe your story, you kind of have to stick with it
>>
>>133883662

WHATABOU----
>>
Convincing people that a whole media created narrative is a witch hunt and that the meeting happened but doesn't matter (which is correct) is considerably harder than just sweeping things under the rug, hence any lying.
>>
>>133883755
Nah, you can't use that Reddit shit here
The media has been intentionally inaccurate/vague in reporting about Trump's ties with Russia

The evidence they're willing to share is tenuous because their narrative is running dry
>>
>>133884022

Thank you for actually giving a straight-up answer.
>>
File: mkpzNV6.jpg (40KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
mkpzNV6.jpg
40KB, 500x410px
>>133884122
>The media has been intentionally inaccurate/vague
>intentionally
>>
>>133884550
Yeah, got a problem with that?
A wider net catches more fish

The media pushes stories with no evident backing because there's no repercussions for being inaccurate
People love to hate Trump and are willing to forgive the sad excuse that journalism has become
>>
>>133883414
>Trump administration
>Don Jr

Don Jr is a private citizen
>>
>>133883414
Anyone else think he looks like Mussolini here?
>>
Well it is a witch hunt because he's being treated as a de facto colluder with Russia for over a year and no one can say how..Eight months later it turns out his son has a twenty minute meeting that was so inconsequential that no one invoked thought it meant anything including the Russia people..All of the people with ties to Russia are well known...Who the fuck would collude like this..They didn't need a meeting in broad fucking daylight to get any dirt..Fact of the matter is Don junior said tell/show me what you got and they had nothing..Now it is a fact the DNC sent people to Ukraine for dirt that was used against Manafort, but that don't count I guess...Fuck all this...
>>
What I don't understand is why y'all are so eager to leap to defend him. As far as I can tell, the only reason you love Trump so much is because he's a pompous idiot that pisses off reasonable people and ruins everything he touches. Do you really want a King Midas of Shit?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.