[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you graduate from racism to misanthropy? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: skull.jpg (241KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
241KB, 1200x1200px
When did you graduate from racism to misanthropy?

I don't just hate niggers, I hate everyone, especially other whites for being such cuckolds.
>>
Do you hate yourself?
>>
>>133883214
I started at misanthropy. Still struggling to get the whole racism thing down.
>>
>>133883406
Absolutely. I am the first and last cause of all my problems.

>>133883456
Fake and gay. Misanthropes are inherently racist.
>>
misanthropy is a symptom of soullessness. humanity is the most beautiful miracle to ever grace the chaos of the cosmos, and it is our right to inherit the universe.

we just have to make sure that the species survives, and ascends, even if that means stamping out the non-humans holding us back.
>>
>>133883627
>[fiction]
>>
>>133883214

When you are a real spirit you will hate niggers, rednecks, kikes, and commies.

You will then have reached TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT!
>>
File: 1495767244134.jpg (464KB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
1495767244134.jpg
464KB, 884x903px
>>133883539
>a fucking leaf
You're fake and gay.
>>
MahSidesZF
>>
>>133883539

Damn I wish I felt that way because I know others have gone out of there way to cause me problems in my life. Even my own father and I know in part why people are like that.

Misery loves company.
>>
>>133883214
>especially other whites for being such cuckolds

This. I fucking hate those doormats.
>>
>>133883214

More like I was taught in school and on the T.V. to dislike my own race (Europeans) for slave trading which was financed by Jews. Kind of funny aye? Then as I live life around blacks I learned to dislike them because they are racist and stupid in most part. Ignorant and proud of it! That is a niggers motto! Then I learn to dislike kikes because of their tribal monolpoly of the media from Russia to the USA also the original financiers of slavery which they every where blame whites for. Blacks literally think white people owe them everything. Its more the other way around. I don't like Mexicans because they are taking advantage of what Americans built and made great. They are another form of a leech on a white built civilization. I dislike Canadians because they literally think their shit doesn't stink and they are snobby fucks now which they used to not be!
>>
>>133883406
asking the important questions +1

youre a narcissist, because if you hated yourself you'd take the black pill and kys. You dont because there is still some hope deep down in you, for others, and for yourself. Which means youre not a real misanthropist, just an edgy anon
>>
>>133883214
I've been a misanthrope for quite some time, genuinely despise Humanity. Still yet to meet decent Human beings out there.
>>
>>133883214
Because bathing in impotent hatred doesn't accomplish anything. Real men work to make things better.
Has anyone else noticed all the edge-faggotry on /pol/ today? Where is this cancer coming from?
>>
>>133883214
>When did you graduate from racism to misanthropy?
Around the time my family all but disowned me for being mad at them for keeping me from fucking some whore.

I occasionally find people worth time but even they wear me down with their incessant problems. One of my best buds I've known since my first job 6 years ago and I love the guy but he's such a passive narcissist faggot. My best friend and roommate is the only person I'd die for and he's a lazy cunt.
>>
>>133883214
Sartre, you're fucking dead, stop posting.
>>
>>133886707
the weekend
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.