[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the 6 gorillion Women that came out and accused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
What happened to the 6
gorillion Women that came out and accused Trump of rape after the Pussy grabbing video?
>>
No longer were funded after it failed
>>
>>133876795

the president of the usa is harder to take down than an old comedian in poor health
>>
Trump grabbed some bimbos pussy? Who cares?
>>
turns out when the intended goal of the false accusations didn't work, they all went back to whatever the fuck scam they were working on before
>>
>>133876795
They dropped their cases since he never did anything, and the charges were just to distract or sway people for the election.
>>
File: 1499871758699.jpg (531KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499871758699.jpg
531KB, 1000x1000px
IT WAS HIS TURN
>>
>>133876930

It was the first of posts, it was the best of posts
>>
>>133877318
also 3 of them died
>>
File: d63.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
d63.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>133877716
>>
>>133876795
I always like the way that played out and showed their true intentions that they don't give a fuck about women, just want tools to dismantle their opponents

>OMG rape is like, the worst thing ever!
>UGH women don't put out false rape reports for money and attention you sexist monster!
>"The 8th woman has come out in the earth shattering Trump rape case.The timing of this is strange as it's just right before the election but just ignore that"
>"It was so horrible! He raped all of us!"
>Trump wins
>These poor women that they were trying to defend just vanish literally overnight and are never talked about ever again
>>
I have no idea how he managed to survive the largest character assasination in history.
>>
There must have been at least one instance of slander during all that. Trump should sue oy vey.
>>
>>133876795
Some are still trying to get him in court but Trump's lawyers are claiming he should have immunity
>>
>>133881727
Actually Trump is the one being sued for defamation, but again his lawyers are claiming he should have immunity. It will probably drag on for ages without anything happening
>>
>>133881583
*attempt
>>
File: 1419887664814.jpg (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1419887664814.jpg
113KB, 400x400px
>>133876930
fpbp
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.