[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing your life is nothing more than a trial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: d.jpg (224KB, 620x775px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
224KB, 620x775px
How does it feel knowing your life is nothing more than a trial and error for evolution which might or might not contribute a fraction so tiny you couldn't even comprehend towards the next generation.

You have the same purpose as a random ant, just a pawn in the game of evolution with the genes no other living organism has for the sole purpose of trial and error with the outcome of making your species the tiniest bit more evolved.

Your life has no other meaning or purpose
>>
Feels about right
>>
Evolution is a jewish lie.
>>
>>133869875
any proof? evidence probably isnt in youre vocabulary as youre a muslim
>>
So , its pretty fun doing stuff rather be alive than dead.
>>
>>133870183
yep, i cherish the time i get to be on this planet, im glad you do too
>>
>>133869329
>How does it feel knowing your life is nothing more than a trial and error for evolution which might or might not contribute a fraction so tiny you couldn't even comprehend towards the next generation.
I feel alright. A bit hungry, though.

>Your life has no other meaning or purpose
I'm okay with that. I just have to make my own meaning.
>>
>>133870964
i like that answer of making your own meaning, i kind of seperate the meaning of life to someones personal meaning of their life
>>
File: 1455773969680.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
1455773969680.gif
327KB, 834x870px
that's a pretty comfy feel actually
>>
File: emma roberts blue.jpg (2MB, 1463x2048px) Image search: [Google]
emma roberts blue.jpg
2MB, 1463x2048px
The hierarchy uses us carelessly. We owe them nothing. Our purpose is what we choose not what they caste.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 604x604px
>>133869329
>>
>>133869329
>Your life has no other meaning or purpose
That means I am free. If my life had predetermined meaning and purpose I'd just be playing that out.
Why do you de-value your freedom? Why do you long for heteronomy?
>>
>>133869875
based
>>
>>133869329
>Needing someone or something else to give life meaning

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
We're in a hologram, being played by a being which is you on a higher plane.
>>
>>133873392
i dont, i love being free just like you. I would probably prefer there to be a god with heaven etc but i personally dont mind how we are now
>>
Nihilism is really east to start, hard to finish. Just dont be a fag and enjoy the ride. Do the best you can do. Then make some more useless people. Good times.
>>
>>133869329
Meaning and purpose, in my opinion, is culturally relative.
We ascribe meaning to thing>>133869626
s based on how we socially value something, because the deficit of human interaction itself is what causes depression.
>>
>>133876418
I wouldnt say its nihilism. We do have a purpose, just not something we can really live to see the product of. Kind of like raising a pig just to kill it to eat it. The pig might think his life is meaningless if it knows we are going to kill it but its purpose would be to feed us if that makes sense.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.