[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>know a black guy >born in the United States >both parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>know a black guy
>born in the United States
>both parents from Haiti
>parents legally immigrated to the United States
>father was never there growing up
>he grew up with heavy Catholic influence
>claims to see the hypocrisy in the Abrahamic religions
>still believe in a singular higher power who may have set everything in motion and since then left
>doesn't believe in good and evil, only people and their different perspectives and agendas
>speaks with a general American accent
>believes the left and right leadership don't care about the American people(the middle class mainly)
>red pilled on the Clinton
>has a certain disdain for Donald Trump without having a complete hate boner for him
>believes Bernie is a snake oil salesmen who earnestly believes in his own product
>does not support BLM
>discussed with me how their organization was doomed the second they did not try to separate themselves from the others who were anti white, pro violence, etc
>believes racial superiority is a dumb concept
>he thinks the individual matters, not the race
>thinks anyone who claims superiority for something another individual has done before them decades or centuries before, simply for sharing the same skin color is a retard with low self-esteem
>he acknowledges Iran is not the true enemy, Saudi Arabia and "others" are
>he believes people should be free to immigrate to the Untied States, as long as they do so legally, properly gain citizenship, learn how to speak English, and culturally assimilate themselves(by not trying to introduce Sharia Law or anything like that), and follow the law
>he believes violence is acceptable in order to defend yourself
>>
File: thatsnice_cat.jpg (28KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
thatsnice_cat.jpg
28KB, 450x450px
>>
>lifts 5-7 times a week
>he stands at 5'11 and weighs over 200lbs(pretty slim guy)
>I can see his distrust of the Jews at work
>red pilled on the Nazis, but does not support them
>shows signs of nationalism
>listens to hip hop like The Roots, Shabazz Palaces, Public Enemy, Vince Staples, and Common
>also listens to jazz, "synth pop", and rock
>does not mind gays to a certain degree as long as they're not the flamboyant type
>does not agree with the gay propaganda as it may effect children
>hates fat acceptance
>doesn't consume alcohol or drugs because it "dulls the mind"
>believes in the second amendment strongly
>legally owns several fire arms including a few assault rifles
>says the second amendment is meant to protect us from those who would harm us, which includes our government
>doesn't care about Africa, because "his ancestors were betrayed and sold into slavery" by them
>thinks slavery anywhere is terrible, but he doesn't dwell on slavery or segregation since he didn't live through it
>well versed in history and politics from around the world
>absolutely hates reality TV
>lived part of his life in the projects around Boston before moving to the suburbs of Florida as a child
>Never heard him curse or even use "nigga" or "nigger"
>also speaks Creole, French, and Spanish fluently
>working on learning German
>has resting bitch face
>quite amiable when you actually talk to him

Have you ever known a based black person before, /pol/? Has a black person ever changed your perception on the race for the better?

I feel like he's in the 2-5% of non-niggerish blacks.
>>
File: 1499978715864.jpg (148KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1499978715864.jpg
148KB, 666x666px
>>133861407
>>133861659
Based black guy thread?
>>
>>133861407
>>133861659
Fuck off with that pasta. Niggers are niggers, full stop.
>>
>>133861659

You muddle your point by posting a naked negro, sexualizing the topic.

If you're in love with some negro, that's your business. But its not really a premise for /pol/, other than some cuck fetish. Or interacially gay. Not sure what you're trying to get across
>>
>>133862135
he even used the white nationalist flag
sage and hide this trash
>>
File: not-all-though.jpg (22KB, 326x234px) Image search: [Google]
not-all-though.jpg
22KB, 326x234px
>>133861407

WAIT SO NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ACT LIKE NIGGERS? IT'S NOT 100%?! WOW MIND BLOWN THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!
>>
The file name of his pic traced directly back to this page

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/164381455124055866/

I then assume this is just some labored cuck thread.
>>
Muh based black man
>>
>>133861407
>he thinks the individual matters, not the race
I believe this too but did you discussed where do you do the separation?
I spread the people with how smart they are.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.