[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to red pill all of /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: The John Gesture.jpg (10KB, 333x384px) Image search: [Google]
The John Gesture.jpg
10KB, 333x384px
They are using 4chan against us, and we're being stupid about it.

It's all beta this, alpha that, you are a beta faggot, rah rah rah

> alpha vs beta
> alpha > beta

You're consuming this mantra, like others. You cannot condition logic and abilities, but you can condition morals and ethics.

You think TPTB fucking care about alphas and betas? No, they care about making people think they have it better than the others or think they don't deserve better.

Alphas think they're better then betas, think they have it all figured out, then betas are stupid, etc.

Betas think they are easily getting by without working too hard, like the alphas, They think they have enough to be happy, etc.

Do you know what TPTB see? They see labor and slaves of both alphas and betas, while we are bickering among ourselves: "NO YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE YOU'RE A BETA!" "NO YOU'RE JUST A BAFOON ALPHA"

We may not always use the words alpha and beta, but it is true.

Wake up and see we need to work together. We're probably both wrong or both right or it really does not matter. Focus on what really matters, we are being taken over by a powerful elite of fucks that do not care about any of us while pacifying us like dogs telling betas they're good boys and giving the good treats to alphas.
>>
>t. omega
>>
>>133850333
Good point. How do you suppose we go about this change, in a sea of idiots, teenagers, trolls, shills and other assorted fuckwits? Solve that problem and you'll be the hero of /pol/. People cant help but reply to shit on this board.
>>
>>133850333
alphas and beta males all that kind of stuff is shills

just call them cocky cunts
>>
>>133850333
>you can condition morals and ethics.
This is exactly what /pol/ does, if you pay any attention.
Checked though, but saged thread.
>>
File: 1497129935238.jpg (886KB, 1301x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1497129935238.jpg
886KB, 1301x1597px
>>133850333
>>
>>133850565
I think the solution does not have to solve problems of 4chan. Teenagers and shills can still post, but people need to be reminded of the problem and potential solutions.

So what I offer will not remove the chatter, but it will still enlighten people silently. The only other option is the decay into what they want to us to become.

The only solution I can see, and maybe there are better ones or more....is we just need to be kind enough to each other and we really must educate ourselves.

As the saying goes...do the opposite of what They want. Reading is never popularized in Their media domain. We must consume good material and knowledge and push out all the conditioning.

Be careful though because They've used books before too. See what you should not read or what is not "popular." Just be careful. You'll be surprised how good some books are when you pick up a book you've never heard of but think the title is interesting. TPTB don't want you knowing about these because these books are Truth and help you think correctly.

Idk man, it's a struggle every day. Just be a good person and do the right thing based on what you personally feel and not what something conditioned you to feel.
>>
>>133850333
>implying people can't think for themselves
>"Hey guys, listen to me!"
sage
>>
>>133851363
Of course people think for themselves.

I'll repeat and emphasize that ethics and morals can be conditioned. This is the key: **ethids and morals are conditioned**

Think for yourself, as we all do, but realize a lot of us have derived our ethics and morals from conditioning.
>>
>>133851740
That is literally how everyone learns their morals and ethics.

Are you literally retarded?

sage
>>
>>133852759
Explain how you learned yours. Do you recall watching that TV show where they imparted to you that you will be happy if you wear birkenstock shoes? Do you recall the one that made you fear the world for no particular reason, just because it is scary?

Did you accept these without question because you never thought to question ethics given to you?

Yes, yes, yes. Congrats, you developed your ethics exactly like they want. Fuck the real world, fuck the starving, fuck the poor, fuck fellow man, it's all about you and the rest of the world should be feared. Buy those shoes, be happy, die. Thank you for helping TPTB become more powerful.
>>
>>133853364
holy projection batman

sage
>>
File: 1476807659446.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476807659446.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>133853601

You're supposed to challenge your preconceptions, dumbass. That's how you learn. To challenge them, you have to recognize them first. You learn to recognize them by listening to other perspectives. It's not contradictory to state your own opinion and presenting it for consideration.
>>
>>133850333
There's so much shitposting to try and divide us
>>
>>133854568
Meaningless bull shit, like posts about dumb ass youtubers, posts complaing about posts about dumb ass youtubers, posts about racial shit that has nothing to do with poltiics and so much more b tier shit. Theres no discussion that is not about /pol/, its posters or reddit. Where did all the discussions on politics go?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.