[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when will /pol/ realize that it is the German who is the greatest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: DE0AMeOXcAAdYjt.jpg (115KB, 495x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DE0AMeOXcAAdYjt.jpg
115KB, 495x1200px
when will /pol/ realize that it is the German who is the greatest tool for the jew?
>>
>>133837991
you cant refute this meme.
>>
>>133837991
but the german isnt the greatest tool for the jew. its the bestest more greatest tool for the jew.
>without a german asshat each 50 years and same obidient german asshats for 3000 thousa'd years
>jews wont be rich merchants
>jews would be still kicked this day
>america would be far less jewish
>britain would be far less jewish
>israel wouldnt exist
>nationalism would still be the norm
>communism wouldnt exist.
EYY ADD MARX IN THAT BRIEF SETTING OF GERMAN HISTORY
>israel wouldnt exist
>jews would have gone to the chineses instead of the west.
>>
>m-muh master race!!
>>
>>133839406
I need an african idiot to give me history lessons to make me think of jews.

Jews got rich all over the world, because CHRISTIANS were not allowed to hoard any riches like money, it's what hitler tried to clean the books about by systematically killing them off and driving them out of their banks.

Luther gave radical catholic scammers the fist by translating the bible so the commoner can read it.

The Teutons were normal conquerors and the romans brought it on themselves by trying to conquer us.

last one i protect is bismarck who just wanted colonies for germany so we have the cool stuff that britain and france denied us.

Now Merkel is indefensible.
>>
>>133842637
>implying its false
cry moar.
suck that turk cuck
and nothing personal cunt. dumbfuck defending his jew overlords.
>>
>>133843445
Hell, do you think any german here votes left?
or the so-called "Altparteien?"

Nigga's delusional, we're right-wing here, m8.
>>
>Germans have some of the highest IQs of white people
>also the most like Jews in terms of fucking things up with their revolutionary schemes
Really makes you think...
>>
>>133843530
>falling for the left right spectrum
omg, germans fix your shit?
you know what? a volkswagon plant was built in algeria this year.
>>
Its incredible how such a small country shaped the entirety of human civilization. And we are still doing it. Why are we so efficent at doing things ?
>>
>>133844148
You don't want to know the answer.

Just reminding you that Trier is 1300 years older than Rome. We are the scions of the survivors of the Flood.
>>
>>133844148
are you talking about israel. damn or like roman call it palestine.
>germany
>small
your land is all farmable land.
your population is 80 million.
>>
>>133843944
So what?
Automated Volkswagen factory in algeria, Heckler and Koch Factories in america.

This is why we're rich and you are poor.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>133837991
>Martin Luther
>wrong
pock one
>>
>>133844724
but thats good. isnt it.
>>
>>133845727
It is, i didn't argue against it.
You pointed it out as if i was bothered or should be.
I also dont understand the constant hate on Martin Luther, he showed what criminals the catholics were and manipulated the masses with the bible because back then it was written in latin, and only the elites could read it, therefore everyone could interpretate it for their own gain and scam the local population, the most common was straight from the vatican where they told people that they cling free of sin when they give them money.

Today they call it mafia.

Jesus, guys. it's not that hard to see into a history book.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.