[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The one alarming thing people fail to see is that if the west

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1482252500165.jpg (180KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482252500165.jpg
180KB, 1600x1200px
The one alarming thing people fail to see is that if the west was ever attacked by a foreign country, how many people would actually end up being drafted and following through with it? I feel that many of my peers would dissent, and not see the 'point' of war. I feel like this will eventually be the tipping point of western civilization, as I see the same trends in the US and Europe. How does /pol/ think we can realistically solve this?
>>
>>133836157
Which country could even muster it?

China? Instant revolution at home, gg
Russia? KEK
India? TOP KEK

Nobody else left man
>>
>>133836157
What does her feet smell like?
>>
We can't. We've been played by the merchants and sold out by our leaders. Infiltrated by the enemy and weakened by our own ignorant correctness.

I'm not fighting a war that the Jews have planned for centuries. And for what? 90% of this country is cucked beyond belief. I'm not dying for the women who openly welcomed Achmed and condemned me for warning for the impending danger.

The war is yet to begin, but we have already lost. It's sad, but true.
>>
>>133836513
There's nothing to solve fuckface, no major country is invading shit and all the ahmed bullshit would NEVER be dealt with militarily by a draft today because a large standing person army is useless as nipples on a breastplate ESPECIALLY for that kind of war

They literally ONLY want specialized operators
>>
File: next_911.jpg (338KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
next_911.jpg
338KB, 800x480px
>>133836157
>If the west was ever attacked by a foreign country...
The NEXT attack will be aided, abetted, or directly carried out by the deep state.

>How does /pol/ think we can realistically solve this?
What if we threw a war and no one showed up? It's almost like the world is waking up to the bullshit of the Ziocons and Chickenhawks. Lucky for the deep state they still have drones and ICBMs.
>>
>>133836667
There's a 3rd World War coming my burger loving friend.
>>
>>133836911
And whom will this be between my equally stoned (live in CA) dutchbro
>>
>>133836157
they start shooting people in public you will go. war is not nice nor is it new.
>>
>>133836283
> None more blind as those who will not see.
OP is right, our will is lacking. That's why we need the wall. A rallying point if you will.
>>
File: IMG_2828.jpg (47KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2828.jpg
47KB, 499x281px
>>133837065
It has been planned for centuries now. Albert Pike (33 degree mason) wrote about it in his letters somewhere in the 1800s

I wouldnt be too concerned about this had he not accurately predicted the first two World Wars in the same letter
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.