[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when is America going to get tired of this and use the 2nd Amendment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 55Rvm799QPyRup7NyZUsMA.png (181KB, 647x839px) Image search: [Google]
55Rvm799QPyRup7NyZUsMA.png
181KB, 647x839px
when is America going to get tired of this and use the 2nd Amendment for its intended purpose?
>>
for the record, I don't own a gun and have no intentions of killing anyone. But God damn I wish a civil war would break out
>>
>>133833682
HI FBI
>>
>>133833786
This

I want California to fuck up and Calexit and have Trump LINCOLN them so I can live in a reconstruction era CA where all these plebs votes mean nothing now because their state lost its electoral votes and is being re-entered in our country
>>
>implying guns will help your narrative in any way while the internet exists
The only legitimate strategies now are assassination, subversion and obstructing or destroying specific infrastructure with zero casualties. It will escalate to civil war at some point anyways, but being the first to draw blood won't do much good for your cause unless there's widespread famine or disease.
>>
>>133834255
This too

We need to meme Calexit and let the most ideologically insane liberals draw first blood

They're already halfway there when you think about it (scalise shooter)
>>
>>133834191
>>133834365
is CalExit even close to be considered a legitimate movement?
>>
>>133834490
On the surface? No. BUT...

It has 30% support iirc, as much as Texas has had and everyone says "well Texas never left" but there's something they forget...

Texans are smart (enough to consider the consequences as they KNOW guns and know it'd be messy) and also patriotic enough to want to stay and see it work out...

California is fucking RETARDED, the avg IQ here is literally 90...AVERAGE...MANY BELOW THAT...and UTTERLY unpatriotic...many MANY Californians consider themselves Californians first and Americans not at all.

When the overlords tell their monkeys that "CALEXIT GOOD, DRUMPFY BAD" they will inevitably follow just like they did when they told them "WEED GOOD, PLASTIC BAGS BAD" and "TAXES GOOD, GUNS BAD" and they did all that on command.

We're a direct democracy state, the only one, literal mob rule...the founders would spin in their graves
>>
>>133833682
>a private citizen making money by giving speeches
FREE MARKET BITCH. BTFO Commie Fag.
>>
>>133836780
>using it to sell government influence
Violation of NAP, death penalty for hillary
>>
>>133835076
although I still don't think there's a good chance Cal will really bail, I didn't know that about their direct democracy. Is that why they're so cucked? I thought it was Reagan and his stupid amnesty

I hope their citizens direct democracy the fuck out of here, would be pretty hilarious
>>
>>133837582
Yup, last year we direct democracyd to make it illegal to get plastic bags from a store...either bring cloth, or buy cloth from the store or pay a tax on every single bag

Wew
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.