[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your language have direct fitting translation for english

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 9iyShdU.jpg (439KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
9iyShdU.jpg
439KB, 1440x2560px
Does your language have direct fitting translation for english "GENDER"?

we have "sex" of course, boy/girl based on physical facts
then we have sexual orientation, who you are attracted to..

but I have hard time explaining "gender" in my own language.
>>
>>133830945
Wasn't "gender" coined by an absolute fucking psychopath who caused the suicide of two twins by fucking with their sex as children or something?

In English "gender" and "sex" are completely interchangeable outside of Twitter though.
>>
Be honest, I think that your society needs to understand that being "cis" does not means that you are normal, even if you are the %99, because that number can be changed, easily.
>>
we don't, it's just gender, the same as in English
because it's fucking nonsense from malevolent cultural postmodern neo marxists
>>
>>133830945
sexes (性別)
gender (性別)
They are the same thing in Mandarin Chinese.
>>
>>133831057
Yep. Poor David.
Can you believe the entire basis of "Gender theory" is contrived by one of Money's fanatical followers?
>>
>>133830945
The word you are looking for is POHLAVIE
>>
File: 1500203295.png (24KB, 954x469px) Image search: [Google]
1500203295.png
24KB, 954x469px
>>133831547
>>
>>133831507
Can you post links?
>>
>>133830945
Gender and sex are the same thing.
Don't let retarded leftists with a political agenda tell you any differently.
>>
>>133830945
>harmful to trans and non-binary folk
Why do they use the word "folk" so much? Are they really trying to appeal to furfags and shit by not saying the word "people"? Just a minor thing I've noticed is consistently present in SJW language.
>>
>>133831057
He also made them fuck each other and took pictures of them for 'Research'.
Definitely not the 2nd coming of Freud.
>>
>>133830945
gender -> pohlavie
sex -> jebačka
>>
>>133833745
>sex -> jebačka
Seriously?
>>
>>133831854
WE NAZI NAO
>>
No we don't. To reflect the distinction that exists in English we just put "biological" or "social" in front of "sex".
>>
>>133830945
No we have just sex.. male and female. If some degenerates copy american degenerancy they say 'gender' because that word don't exist in my language hahaha
>>
It's funny actually, because Left in Poland epicly fucked that up. Few years ago they started reading everyday feminism and rest of that western shit, and they decided "let's just import word directly".
Church and right-wing politicans started incredible shitshow in response to that and now in public perception word gender means something between "Satan" and "extreme pervert". There even are songs about that.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0RhRaECxdE
>>
File: dr_john_money.jpg (424KB, 680x694px) Image search: [Google]
dr_john_money.jpg
424KB, 680x694px
>>133830945
Gender is a made up term coined by Dr John Money in 1955.
He found a young boy(a twin) who's dick was mutilated and convinced the parents to turn him into a girl.
This psychopath likely abused both twins and BOTH eventually killed themselves.
He is lauded as a pioneer in sexual identity today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqCk7aDhKU
This
>>
>>133830945
i can only think of one word, cinsiyet, which is for biological sex
>>
>Gender is not a legitimately observable fact of science and nature because a pedo from decades ago did something wrong
I'm working on my master's degree and everyone in this thread sounds retarded.
>>
>>133836969
in sociology*
>>
>>133831184
You're a retard. Cis is literaly normal, kys, you degenerate mongrel fuckface shitstain.
>>
>>133830945
Any species with more than 2 genders or sexes would have a serious disadvantage in sexual selection when it comes to reproductional interspecies competition and would therefore go extinct pretty fast

t. Someone who payed attention in 10th grade ecology
>>
>>133835858
>gender means something between "Satan" and "extreme pervert"

Hahaha Jesus...

So my Extreme Satanic Pervert is Male?
>>
>>133837779
Conservative people, especially older women, most often refer to them as "te dżendery/those genders", which may contain both man and women, so it's hard to tell.
>>
>>133838127
Goodness me, lol
>>
>>133830945

Kön.
>>
>>133831057
this. It's a meme word just like OBJECTIFICATION
>>
sesso and genere

but we mostly use genere as the grammatical gender, since nouns in italian can be masculine or feminine
>>
>>133830945
Gender is a linguistic construct used to categorize words into masculine and feminine.

People don't have "a gender".
>>
Thankfully, not.

This is hindering sjws to no end.
>>
>>133835858
>now in public perception word gender means something between "Satan" and "extreme pervert"
This is correct but you forgot to mention the Jews
>>
>>133831425
Out of curiosity how is that said?
>>
>>133830945
>Does your language have direct fitting translation for english "GENDER"?
no, luckily not

gender I hear, is a term out of linguistics and has no relevance to the real world where there is only sex
>>
>>133839074
>real world where there is only sex
There are gender roles. The genderless world is unnatural and actually what the left wants. This kills the society.
>>
>>133836377

Don't leave out that the other boy's dick was mutilated from a botched circumcision.

He convinced the parents to turn that boy into a "girl" by doing further genital mutilation. The only thing is David didn't want to play with girl toys or do girl things despite being dressed up as a girl, told he was a girl, and given girl things. This was first noticeable as a young child, but became very apparent when he became a teenager.

The point of the entire (((study))), or what should be the point, is that biology drives gender, not society. And yet that fuck never got jailed for what he did to those two boys.
>>
>>133830945
>you should police language in order to avoid "offending" <1% of the population, most of whom still want to be seen as their preferred gender and thus have no problem with "gendered language"

What the fuck is it with lefties and their massive boner for social engineering, anyway?
>>
>>133839540
Research from around that time was usually wildly irresponsible. The Milgram experiment, Tuskagee, Stanford Prison experiment. It can hardly be called proper science today, and anyone who would repeat those studies would either go to jail or scuttle their career.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.