[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1950s >white country >great wholesome music >st

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 1950s.jpg (551KB, 1280x999px) Image search: [Google]
1950s.jpg
551KB, 1280x999px
>1950s
>white country
>great wholesome music
>strong unions that weren't yet corrupted
>white nation
>high living standard
>almost no degeneracy
>great aesthetics
>blacks and whites both had strong communities due to segregation and relative homogeneity within those communities
>America's peak
>tfw we will never be able to go back to this
Why not just kill myself?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVHAQX5sSaU&list=RDQMvkVhB3U-yLA&index=1
>>
>>133819240
>white country
>white nation
Accidentally posted this one twice. That just points out it's importance though.
>>
>>133819240
>le idealized past meme

Please do.
>>
File: 50s family.jpg (44KB, 450x274px) Image search: [Google]
50s family.jpg
44KB, 450x274px
>>133819314
>not wanting a return to this
I guess you're happy with trannies and niggers running wild.
>>
File: drive in.jpg (43KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
drive in.jpg
43KB, 640x414px
Also:
>comfy as fuck drive ins
>polite society
>legal full auto's
>>
File: 1472844887781.jpg (42KB, 562x490px) Image search: [Google]
1472844887781.jpg
42KB, 562x490px
>>133819240
Old fag here (mid 80s)
>MFW most of you youngfags will never know what it's like to live in a wholesome white nation
>>
To people like Evola the world was already degenerate. If you want to know the biggest factor in world view, it is if a person views man as a noble ape or fallen angel. Religion, tradition and the right wing obviously stem from the latter.
>>
>>133819240
the 50s were just as miserable, materialistic and jewed as any subsequent decade, only whiter
>>
File: IMG_1110.jpg (154KB, 960x951px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1110.jpg
154KB, 960x951px
>>
>>133819402
>le can't have a family now
>le don't take responsibility
>>
>>133819637
That colorization is pretty bad
>>
every single song from the 1950s is about sex.
>>
could be better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4_BkHi-vi4

guys pls raid comments with redpills and reply to the first comment with redpills on diversity, not just feminism and shit pls FUCK
>>
>>133819578
That's true. Evola wanted to return to something pre-"enlightenment". Not sure if all of his solutions were correct but his critique on modernity was quite brilliant. With that said, the 50s were still leagues better than what we have today.
>>133819643
The family structure is breaking down due to economics and feminism.
>wages stagnate
>(((coincidentally))) around this time the push for letting more women into the workplace happens to supplement the fact that people were making less money.
>emasculates men since they're no longer the main providers, leading to higher divorce rates
>children grow up without caretakers
>ZOG steps in to fill the void, essentially turning schools into glorified daycare centers.
>some women don't even bother getting married and you end up with single mothers emasculating boys leading to more degeneracy.
>>
>>133819240
my grandparents were born in the 40s
based on how much they talk about the past, they were poor af and then everything got better when the beetles came out
>>
>>133819567
The 80s were pretty degenerate too desu famalam. It all really started going to shit after the """""civil rights"""""" (((movement)))
>>
>>133819637
That's Rio de Janeiro in the 40s
>>
>>133819643
you'll swallow the pill soon
>>
>>133819637
This is Rio de Janeiro in 1941 tho
>>
>>133819957
My grandmother was born in 1935. She says the 50s were the best times of her life. People were polite and friendly, they didn't cuss, they had class and they respected their elders. Men were men and women were women. You didn't have the insane crime rate we have today either.
People just making an attempt to return to a polite society would go a long way.
>>
when did the whole cold war scare thing happen?
it was the 60's right did nam really fuck up the country that bad
>>
>>133820165
mine just had a different experience since they were poor af until my grandpa joined the AF in the mid 60s, crime has never been crazy in my area unless you live in a traditionally black area. even to current year
>>
I don't have anything to contribute to this thread but I'm posting so I can listen to this song in full before leaving this thread.

I love 1950s music.
>>
>>133820165
>crime rate we have today either.

no shit, segregation and niggers being controlled

>People just making an attempt to return to a polite society would go a long way.

not gonna happen without white people
>>
File: unarco-bloomington.jpg (433KB, 586x775px) Image search: [Google]
unarco-bloomington.jpg
433KB, 586x775px
>>133819240
The miracle of asbestos.
>>
>>133820164
jesus christ what the fuck happened to hueland this looks comfy and first world
>>
>>133820334
My grandmother was poor during the great depression but her father was a nuclear engineer that built silos for the government during the cold war in the late 40s and 50s. I live in a fairly white part of town but the negros are starting to slowly move in and there has been a spike in crime with that happening.
>>133820355
Both of these are true.
>>
vile white devil has done it all

it's our turn now
>>
>>133820553
We gave you everything and all you do is squander it. You were better off under white """oppression""". Our fault as whites is that we're too nice and altruistic. Have fun with it being "your turn". Pic related.
>>
>>133819240
Parents and grandparent at the time suffered the horrors of two wars, a depression and a pandemic. They worked hard, set high social standards, and did everything they could to ensure their children would not have to endure what they did.
>>
>>133820768
well boomers fucked all that up
>>
File: strongmencycle.jpg (201KB, 904x1200px) Image search: [Google]
strongmencycle.jpg
201KB, 904x1200px
>>133820768
>did everything they could to ensure their children would not have to endure what they did.
Little did they realize.
>>
>>133819240
>great wholesome music
Actually rock n roll was seen as black music when it started to become popular in the 50's. There was much more discord over the rise of that mucis, then todays rap. Churches condemns it as devil music, radio stations refused to play it, kids literally had to hide albums from their parents.

>almost no degeneracy
degeneracy wasn't mainstream yet, but the foundation of what happened in the 60's was already rooted in the cities during the 50's. It just needed Nam, and TV to spread it everywhere.
>>
File: blacks in the 50s vs blacks now.jpg (568KB, 1924x1092px) Image search: [Google]
blacks in the 50s vs blacks now.jpg
568KB, 1924x1092px
>>133820553
Also pic related.
>>
>>133820923
this, its always the same cycle. good times created gay and fat acceptance, sjw, neo-liberals, leftist etc.
you can tell shits gonna hit the fan soon. i dont know if i will survive but my one condolence is that all these fat weak pussy people we see everywhere will be the first to die.
you can tell shit gonna hit the fan soon
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.