[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANZUK commonwealth is back Free movement within the commonw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: RgOfI4d.png (44KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RgOfI4d.png
44KB, 600x1200px
CANZUK commonwealth is back
Free movement within the commonwealth

https://www.change.org/p/parliaments-of-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-the-united-kingdom-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-the-united-kingdom
>>
We believe in the citizens of Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom (the CANZUK countries) benefiting from a freedom of movement initiative, advancing the ever growing cultural, historical, economical and political connections that we already share through our Commonwealth ties.
Because of the unique relationship and socio-economic bonds that Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom share, we believe that each country can benefit from a free movement agreement with each other, similar to the policies of the European Union and the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement (T.T.T.A) between Australia and New Zealand.
We propose that the governments of the aforementioned countries finalise agreements (and inevitably, legislation) which make it possible for citizens to move freely with no restrictions regarding work permits or visa controls.
Through mutual travel agreements and mobility schemes, Canadian, Australian, New Zealander and British governments can offer valuable economic connections, strengthen political relationships and benefit from cultural and historical traditions, while strengthening trade, investment, military and diplomatic relationships for the future.
Freedom of movement is already a growing global ideology (as seen with the T.T.T.A and the European Union). Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom share the same head of state, the same common-law legal system, the same western culture, the same respect for democracy and even the same language...it is therefore unreasonable for each to not share the same economic, political and cultural benefits that a free movement policy would bring .
We hereby propose this petition to all members of the Canadian, Australian, New Zealander and British parliaments, and urge them to advocate such freedom of movement principles within their respective governments.
CANZUK International
>>
Why would we want Canadians?
>>
That picture is bullshit, there is no Great Britain football/cricket/rugby team, makes no sense to use the Union Jack. Would have made much more sense to use the England flag.
>>
>>133819395
its more to bust you of alcatraz ....I mean straya
>>
File: 1473654768365.png (8KB, 450x401px) Image search: [Google]
1473654768365.png
8KB, 450x401px
nah get fucked cunt, CA and UK can keep your muslims to yourselves... Canada (right now) is the weak link, faggots will become citizens there then fuck off down here and to NZ... I don't see the benefits for the Kiwis or Aussies.
>>
I smell more muslims coming.
>>
>>133819642
British irish lions
>>
>>133818823
>free movement with anyone
We don't want free movement, despite what our stupid government think. That's why Leave won.
>>
Sweet, I can die in scotland instead of this gay shithole.
>>
File: scotland(1).jpg (64KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
scotland(1).jpg
64KB, 900x350px
>>133823203
Come home white man
>>
Fuck no. We don't want the uk's brown hordes coming here
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.