[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has someone got the Sam Hyde alienmode tweet about Rachel Maddow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ffff.png (498KB, 661x446px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.png
498KB, 661x446px
Has someone got the Sam Hyde alienmode tweet about Rachel Maddow "Remember, when we win, they want you and your children and your friends dead. And they laugh about it" will delete once received thank u
>>
>>133818532
>"Remember, when we win, they want you and your children and your friends dead. And they laugh about it"

How do you deduce this?
>>
>>133818647
it was part of the tweet. it was rachel maddow's face and he posted it when trump was WAY WAY down in the polls. he said remember these motherfuckers. remember them when we win.
>>
>>133818532
I want the pickers to find nazi shit and be elated that'd be awesome

>>133818647
>deplorables
>>
>>133818753
they have, its heavily scrubbed. Mike went crazy over a big nazi eagle once.
>>
>>133818741
Doesn't answer the question.

>>133818753
Calling someone deplorable doesn't mean you want their children to die. We aren't all fascists, like your ilk.
>>
>>133818859
>they have, its heavily scrubbed

He can't keep getting away with it!
Sage, btw
>>
>>133818859
pls link me to this. right. now. i love american pickers and storage wars
>inb4 normie
stfu its what i watched back in high school
>>
>>133818902
theres no question. Sam Hoidel made a tweet that I want to show my friends. It happened its posted all the time.
>>
>>133818999
have u not seen season 1 episode 1? storage wars is a sham. American Pickers after season 2 is a sham. But that first season they legit ripped off old people and showed how they really made a living it was great. Most of that stuff is unavailable now. I remember Danielle advising them that someone was crazy and to just take their shit.
>>
File: hyde.jpg (67KB, 901x749px) Image search: [Google]
hyde.jpg
67KB, 901x749px
found it. will not be deleting thread
>>
>>133818902
I have liberal friends that literally cheered at Scalias death right in front of me...just because you fucks dont say it out loud and cant do shit doesnt mean you WOULDNT in a heartbeat if you could
>>
>>133818859
God damnit what episode is that in! I must see this...
>>
>>133819116
yeah storage wars got sued for being rigged but idc i like watching it.
also Mountain men and the show about appalachian ginseg miners is great
>>
>>133820479
Man you guys gotta check out Mick Dodge, its this old dude whos like Varg meets Survivorman meets Naked and Afraid with a dash of Sam Hyde
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.