[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a New Zealander (Tangata Whenua) currently living in Wellington

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

I am a New Zealander (Tangata Whenua) currently living in Wellington (Pōneke). I am of Chinese (Hainamana) descent. Me and my family (Whanau) absolutely love seafood (kaimoana), but all of my European (Pākehā) friends absolutely deride it!

I myself dive for Abalone(pāua) and Rock Lobster (koura) as Pōneke is surrounded by the Pacific Ocean (Te Moana-nui-a-Kiwa) and it’s so easy to get! Often, I go down to the wharf (wāpu) and cast out my rod (matira) in hope of catching the ‘Big kingi’(ngohi).

My question for you /pol/ is why do the European(Pākehā) hate seafood(kaimoana) so much? There’s nothing quite like it in my eyes and I wish that you would realise that it is the best(tino kino te pai) food there is!

NB: I love sharks fin soup and I am not sure why it is banned in New Zealand(Aotearoa).

Nga Mihi,
Garold.
>>
File: yellow-peril.jpg (41KB, 474x409px) Image search: [Google]
yellow-peril.jpg
41KB, 474x409px
Fuck off home Gook
>>
>>133811194
Too much Chink make New Zealand stink
>>
File: Lutefisk.jpg (72KB, 1200x937px) Image search: [Google]
Lutefisk.jpg
72KB, 1200x937px
>>133811194
>My question for you /pol/ is why do the European(Pākehā) hate seafood(kaimoana) so much?

They don't, they just have higher specifications for "food" than you.
>>
You have to go back.
>>
File: Flag2.jpg (94KB, 2000x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Flag2.jpg
94KB, 2000x1111px
>>133811334
Give me back my poll tax you fuck
>>
>> I am of Chinese (Hainamana) descent

You're not a New Zealander, fool.
>>
>>133811194
Reminder the vast majority of maori is fake, it was created after whitey came and taught them english.
>>
>>133811557
you cant get shit but abused kids
>>
go boil roaches and crickets you fucking half slant
>>
ching chong ping pong
ni hao
>>
This is obviously b8, but Chinks are the worst when it comes to seafood. The concept of "bag limits" or "size limits" don't occur to their insectoid brains, so they will strip everything they can get
>>
>>133811194
>I am a New Zealander (Tangata Whenua) currently living in Wellington (Pōneke). I am of Chinese (Hainamana) descent
you not a new zealander go back to your gook shit hole ming ming
>>
File: zLh2KYz_d.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
zLh2KYz_d.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>133811334
>that overt racism

Wtf I love kiwis now
>>
>>133811194
Gibberish aside you have no idea what your talking about. With fin and german families on the Oregon coast I grew up on a dry dock and my family owned a fishing boat. Nothing but seafood, my only regret was not trying geoduck.
>>
File: fish_chips_feature.jpg (1007KB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
fish_chips_feature.jpg
1007KB, 2592x1728px
>>133811194

Well I'm no fan of the English, but they sure know how to make good fish
>>
>>133811194
Niggers only call me Pakeha once.
>>
File: GARUM.jpg (106KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
GARUM.jpg
106KB, 450x338px
>>133811194
>euro hate seafood
lel one of the oldest recipes in Roman/Greek Cuisine is Fish sauce, they used it in EVERYTHING.
They were making it from Portugal to the Levant.
on a side note, i dont care what your savage word for random shit is.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.