[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN IRELAND??? ALSO AMERIANS HAVE SURPRISINGLY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Income tax.png (49KB, 1125x1155px) Image search: [Google]
Income tax.png
49KB, 1125x1155px
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN IRELAND??? ALSO AMERIANS HAVE SURPRISINGLY HIGH TAXES.
>>
>>133810146
No income tax in Texas, haha, fags
>>
>>133810235
you dont pay federal taxes?
>>
>>133810297
We don't pay state income taxes.
>>
>>133810524

But our property tax is stupid high, mine is retarded.
>>
salary tax is 36,55 to 52,55% here

Where did you get this chart, pull it out of your ass?
>>
>>133810146
wtf New Zealand? can any kiwis confirm?
>>
>>133810146
Please note that Israel's income tax depebds on the paycheck, you may get an income tax from 10% all the way up to 40%
>>
>>133811636
Wanna play? Mines 9k on 1/4 acre, IL collar county. Get on my level.
>>
>>133810524
speak for yourself
>>
>>133810146

Income tax is only one of many taxes, if you have a 0% income tax but a 50% VAT you aren't a low tax economy. The more useful measure is the taxation as a percent of GDP because that tracks all taxation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tax_revenue_to_GDP_ratio
>>
>>133810146
>higher income tax than Germany
>average American sees zero benefit from his taxes

Is America the most cucked nation on earth?
>>
>>133810146
In countries like Ireland and France taxes are just a consolidation of services that Americans pay for out of pocket. It's funny that people can look at this and think "Dear God the French are basically enslaved" when the truth is that when you account for health care insurance (10% of income for the average American) and consider that our premiums are exponentially more expensive than in Europe we start catching up to 51% very quickly.
>>
Fake chart ! Income tax here is between 23 and 43% .

Avg fiscal pression is 43% , ahead of us , sweden, france and denmark . But we have shitty services they don t
>>
>>133810146
>AMERIANS
what the fuck is an amerian?
>>
>>133814081
Yes. Unless you are a nigger in the USA, you get nothing at all from your tax payment. They literally just go straight into some politician's NGO/ offshore account and they don't even have to pretend to provide any benefit to the taxpayer like European govts do.
>>
File: IMG_1644.gif (91KB, 527x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1644.gif
91KB, 527x353px
>>133812749
Hold my beer.
>>
>>133810146
>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN IRELAND???
They have to finance the no-tax deals they give huge international corporations somehow.
>>
MEXICO HAS FREE COLLAGE AND HEALTHCARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>133816544
so why do so many of your people leave your country then? I don't think your free "collage" and healthcare is anything to brag about
>>
>>133816544
Spic fuck just because you don't have to pay for your monkey tier education doesn't make you better kay?
>>
>>133811829
Maybe they included all those rapefugees who pay 0% of the gibs as taxes and underage kids who are not yet allowed to work to get a lower average. Shit chart either way.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.