[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't Ukraine and Russia one country? Why all this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Ukraine and Russia.jpg (60KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine and Russia.jpg
60KB, 400x320px
Why aren't Ukraine and Russia one country? Why all this pointless fratricide in Donbas? The two countries have so much in common. In particular, neither country has defensible borders, so it would be in their interests to stick together.
>>
Jews.
>>
>>133806384
0.50 Rubles have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>133806435
This desu.
>>
Majority of Ukraininans DID want a closer relationship to Russia.

That's why Soros and his orange revolution forced the will of the minority on Ukraine, to push them over to EU instead.
>>
>>133806914
I fucking hate kikes.
>>
File: 850439853494.jpg (398KB, 800x853px) Image search: [Google]
850439853494.jpg
398KB, 800x853px
>>133806384
To be fair, there are Ukraines who for whatever reason, rabidly hate Russia (they look and talk pretty much identical to Russians) but hate them anyway.

Now the jews that rule Ukraine (and the US) rile them up, the subsect who hate Russia, and spin them up to commit all kinds of provocative actions against Russia and against Russian people.

But these people are extreme cucks, for siding with the degenerate west and with jews, against their Christian, Russian brothers.
>>
>>133806998
The hilarious part is the Netherlands wanted nothing to do with Ukraine, to they voted NO! to be associated with Ukraine.

Purely out of EU skepticism.
>>
>>133806914
>people actually believe the RT narrative
>they don't find it suspicious that Ukraine has no problem filling it's army ranks with actual Ukrainians while the "separatists" are mostly Chechens and bored Russians from Russia.
>they don't find it odd that "based Putin" calls Ukraine "nazis" regularly.
eh, no point in arguing with someone full subverted by bullshit.

>>133806384
1. since when are coasts not defensible?
2.Russia's biggest threat is China, and they aren't doing anything about it.
>>
File: Tom_Clancy's_Ghost_Recon.jpg (59KB, 350x422px) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Clancy's_Ghost_Recon.jpg
59KB, 350x422px
Post video games that predicted this outcome.
>>
>>133806384
Better question: Why doesn't Russia just genocide Ukraine, get it right this time, and anschluss the rest of it already? Hurry up Russia, we won't stop you.
>>
>>133806384
You are:
a) typical american thinking he understands things he doesn't (ukraine and russia are different)
b) an RT shill who stumbled here from reddit
>>
>>133806384
Stalin kind of killed 5 million of them so he could afford tanks.
Things haven't really been all that awesome since then.
>>
>>133807198
The hilarious part is /pol/ will support a Russian geopolitical proxywar leading to deaths of thousands of White nationalists as long as they can blame it all on George Soros/jews in some way.

>we are white nationalists!
>except killing other white nationalists is fine, we won't defend them
>then we will complain about jews, yeah!
Russiaboos are fucking cancer.
>>
>>133807320
>they don't find it suspicious that Ukraine has no problem filling it's army ranks with actual Ukrainians
They are filling the army with young men and teens with 0 actual combat experience.
>>
>>133807607
The war started when you take down their elected leader in a coup.
>>
>>133806384
Fuck off, comrade.
>>
>>133806384
>>133806435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

(((Dugin)))
>>
>>133806384
russia has historically made poor political decisions.

running communism for example.
>>
>>133807320
>"separatists" are mostly Chechens and bored Russians from Russia.
Wrong. Donbas population has always been Russian.
>>133807366
>Russia just genocide Ukraine
They'd be killing their own brothers.
>>133807507
>a) typical american thinking he understands things he doesn't (ukraine and russia are different)
Tell me how I'm wrong.
>>133808010
It was in the past. Get over it.
>>
>>133807814
How would you feel if the Liberals in Washington raised an angry mob and threw Trump out of the white house, and install someone else they approve of as president?

The same thing happened in Ukraine.
>>
>>133808276
It wouldn't really bother me, to be quite honest.
>>
Because when Germans invaded the place in 1918 they thought it would be better idea to have Russians killing each other rather than killing Germans. Thus, for the first time in history, the "ukrainian" state was born.
>>
File: 000b5874a2a.jpg (116KB, 604x853px) Image search: [Google]
000b5874a2a.jpg
116KB, 604x853px
>>133807607
>thousands of White nationalists
>>
Is it possible to root for both. I love Slav cultures but hate their tribalism.
>>
Gotta segregate retards from human beings.
>>
>>133807320
mandatory servizky
>>
>>133808276
its different
>>
>>133814249
It's not different. This is exactly what happened.
>>
>>133808501
For shame. This fact is from under the rug and doesn't fit the narrative in modern times
>>
>>133814372
and the Arctic is exactly like Antarctica because of its frost
>>
>>133814631
Why make a retard analogy? Are you too scared to argue what is the difference?
>>
>>133815021
Connect the dots or don't.

The scenario you're describing makes better sense if it were Mexico with a pro US president. It still wouldn't be 'exact'
>>
>>133815487
Even i the majority of Mexicans elect a president from USA, what gives you the right to lord over the Mexicans and remove him?
>>
>>133807320
>people actually believe the RT narrative
Man, even after the release of phone recordings of US politicians literally handpicking people for the top goverment positions in Ukraine some people deny that maidan was a regime chanhe operation.

>they don't find it suspicious that Ukraine has no problem filling it's army ranks with actual Ukrainians
That's kinda the point of conscription army you retard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5TZnFZ4tg

lol
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.