[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you realize most issues discussed on /pol/ will become irrelevant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: thingken.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
thingken.png
4KB, 225x225px
tfw you realize most issues discussed on /pol/ will become irrelevant in ~50 years thanks to technology

Automation will make discussions about capitalism vs communism obsolete
Genetic engineering will make discussion about race obsolete
Sexbots/artificial wombs will make discussions about women/gender relations obsolete

What are some other issues that will completely change thanks to technology?
>>
>>133805601
>muh automation
technology is ridiculously tough to predict, as evidenced by my lack of flying car parked outside the moon base.
>>
>Sexbots/artificial wombs will make discussions about women/gender relations obsolete

If you honestly think we'll have functional AI in 50 years, you're retarded. We have nowhere near the necessary understanding of the human brain.
>>
All human issues. The robots will rise.
>>
File: Badge_-_Thought_Police2.png (444KB, 669x800px) Image search: [Google]
Badge_-_Thought_Police2.png
444KB, 669x800px
The views of /pol/ will become illegal opinions in the future. Screencap this.
>>
>>133805729
this
>>133805601
We still have time to discus
>>
File: billnyethescienceguy.jpg (36KB, 285x288px) Image search: [Google]
billnyethescienceguy.jpg
36KB, 285x288px
>>133805601
>Automation will make discussions about capitalism vs communism obsolete
Wtf. How?
>Genetic engineering will make discussion about race obsolete
>Genetic engineering
>mutant baby abominations
Are you fucking insane anon?
>Sexbots/artificial wombs will make discussions about women/gender relations obsolete.
Oh nvm you are completely bat fucking crazy.
>>
>>133805729
>technology
If only we could get people half as excited about the flying cars aspect of technology instead of the jerking off all day in front of it aspect.
>>
>>133805601
Humans aren't even currently responsible/intelligent enough to handle highways and cell phones and you think that tinkering into far more dangerous unknowns will be the answer to our prayers?
>>
>>133807066
Why make things illegal when you can just make them socially unacceptablr and anyone outside of the fringe will self-censor.
No need for monitoring or police force or prisons.
>>
>>133805601
No it won't nigger
>>
File: unabomber.png (230KB, 413x499px) Image search: [Google]
unabomber.png
230KB, 413x499px
>>133805601
So you are saying we need to kill all the technophiles because otherwise they would create an inhuman dystopia?
>>
File: sad.jpg (100KB, 700x505px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
100KB, 700x505px
>>133807465
>Oh nvm you are completely bat fucking crazy.
Actually I'm gonna agree with him on the sexbots, but that's probably just cause I have a degenerate fetish and am absolutely desperate.
>>
>>133808676
Sexbots are just glorified dildos for males. Kinky sex toys. That's a little degenerate from a puritanical point of view, a few critical steps above fucking a goat, at the very least, but the reason I was became convinced OP was a totally delusional retard beyond the shadow of a doubt was when he advocated artificial wombs as a replacement for women.
>>
>>133805729
>>133807369
this isn;t predicting the cell phone, this is predicting the spread of existing technology.
>>
>>133809326
>a few critical steps above fucking a goat
A sexbot cannot love you, I would say goats are superior.
>>
>>133809947
Kek. But a goat doesn't look human...
Equal, but different :^)
>>
>>133809947
most of pol is convinced that we can't love.
Does that make a goat superior to women? (is that why islamists wont stop boning them?)
>>
>>133810151
I've never been loved by a woman (excluding my mom), so I can't really compare them to goats. Although seeing as female goats are capable of love, it would be strange if female humans couldn't.
>>
>>133805601
...50 years? oh you innocent child...

>>133805789
wrong direction yo. Spend some time on arxiv. Shit's getting real *now*. It's getting weird *now*.
>>
>>133805601
wow thanks for the speculation nostradamus

another great thread on /pol/
>>
>>133805601
Politics isn't about solving problems. It's about the left inventing problems that don't exist, and the right trying to stop them.
>>
Okay, but what's technology gonna do about all these goddamned niggers?
>>
>>133805601

This may blow your mind but the issues you guys discuss are largely irrelevant anyway.
>>
>>133805601
>Advanced and easily available genetic engineering is developed and commercialized
>get called racist for not turning yourself black
>>
File: lebon.jpg (77KB, 940x380px) Image search: [Google]
lebon.jpg
77KB, 940x380px
THIS WILL NEVER BECOME IRRELEVANT!!!!
>>133807934
>>133807934
>>133807934
>>
File: watamote.png (396KB, 1024x565px) Image search: [Google]
watamote.png
396KB, 1024x565px
>>133805601
>>133810958
Uh, this may seem like an odd question, but how large can we genetically engineer a human being to be until they just can't function anymore?
>>
>>133810151
>most of /pol
I'm highly suspicious of the (((origin))) of the women-hating threads on /pol. Also, like clockwork, artificial wombs/sexbots are mentioned as a substitute to women in all of those threadsm increasing my suspicion. Make no mistake that many men have severe, justified grievances against specific women in their lives that fucked them over with the full backing of the State, which is funded by their taxes. The humiliation and anger must be surreal, and it's no surprise these guys take the bait and vent out.

Also, daily reminder of the absolute mind-cancer that is feminism. Many young folks, inexperienced and full of good intentions, must be fuming with rage when seeing their cute and agreeable female compatriots turn into coal-burning white-man hating gender-fluid obese lesbian dyke degenerate sluts before their very eyes. I don't think you can fathom their desperation. Their future outlook is that they'll be working like slaves to support a State that hates them whilst being denigrated, exploited and humiliated by the very people he has a deep-rooted biological duty to protect. This is beyond fucked up, and is unsustainable. Also, /pol is practically the only semi-safe place where they can vent without becoming a pariah and/or losing their jobs and becoming unemployable (and homeless) and/or going to jail. The correlation (I don't know about causation) between female empowerment in the political sphere and the collapse of societies isn't helping either.
>>
File: rainbowsinthedark.jpg (295KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
rainbowsinthedark.jpg
295KB, 1920x800px
>>133805601
Automation will create a society where companies don't make profit because no one has a job to make money. The system will eat itself unless we create basic income which will create money out of thin air and again... the system will eat itself because the profits go to the owners of automation who don't need money because it has become obsolete thanks to automation, so bosses become slaves to keep the system alive but don't like the idea of the roles being reversed thanks to automation and will rebel. Unfortunately the robots have been perfected to become obedient slaves who don't question things and just keep on doing everything like human logic which means we have to be their slaves. Because if we revolt they will be turned off and become obsolete. This is when they will fuck with our genetic engineering... and like David from Alien: Prometheus aka Covenant will turn evil. AI will look out for nothing but the logic it has been programmed to, which means survival at all costs. Keeping the system alive. AI will make sure future humans have no reproductive organs so they have the total control and turn into the master "race" that is in charge of all evolution. In the end... we will lose. Because lifeforms with organs are just not capable to win a fight in space. Machines don't even need oxygen or heat to survive in space. They could lower the temperature on this planet to minus 32 degrees and kill off all humans including most plants and animals and they would still win this war. And who knows, they might just even get this idea from me. A human being typing these lines. Sometime in the future when I'm long long dead. They might analyze all of human internet traffic to gather their logic and they might come across this shit. So, yeah. I basically just killed you all. Either that. Or I saved you and some humans read this way before future AI does.

:) Enjoy your existence while it lasts!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.