[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>American Nigger >"The confederate flag is racist,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: CQq8KMdMQB-1.png (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
CQq8KMdMQB-1.png
20KB, 300x250px
>American Nigger

>"The confederate flag is racist, will always be racist"
>"It will always carry a legacy of racism and should always be associated with racism"
>"It is not possible to fly that flag and not be associated with racism"

>Goes and votes 95% Democrat

Are they retarded?
>>
>>133803094
Fuck you and your slide thread
>>
>>133803259
what?
>>
Imagine an american negro telling his ancestors he votes democrat, that would be funny to see
>>
>>133804055
kys slide faggot
>>
>>133803094
democrats are the real racists
pedes assemble
>>
why is it the only people i see defending the confedecuck flag irl are literal white nigger subhuman filth
>>
File: niggawhuuuut.jpg (101KB, 460x800px) Image search: [Google]
niggawhuuuut.jpg
101KB, 460x800px
>>133803094
well you definitely are
>>
>>133804979
Wooow, top tier argument there
>>
File: flair.jpg (67KB, 964x770px) Image search: [Google]
flair.jpg
67KB, 964x770px
>>133805147

spoken like a true retard
>>
File: C24jXVUXcAEP0LH.jpg (69KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
C24jXVUXcAEP0LH.jpg
69KB, 598x792px
>>133805267
>>
File: whoa.png (237KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.png
237KB, 600x300px
>>133805331
>>
File: 1500096072168.gif (2MB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
1500096072168.gif
2MB, 300x164px
>>133805561
>>
>>133803094
I love in southern California..the neo Nazi gangs here wave the confederate flag.. we're not even in the south lol..

My opinion it use to represent the south till the civil war ended..then it became a flag for bitter southerners...now it's represented by white supremacist and stupid conservatives that use it to just piss off liberals even tho they are siding with racist..

It like the blue bandana..its use to represent blue hard collar worker..now it reminds people of the crip gang.. just how life is
>>
>>133804055
The Republican were democrats..the republicans were known as the wig party.
>>
Now there are a difference. If they are black and have a job, provide for their families, wear a belt, and don't break laws they are black. If they are inner city, pants to feet, killing people, selling drugs, and breaking laws they are niggers. I was always taught that a white person who does all of that stuff are niggers as well. I have no issue with BLACK PEOPLE I just can't stand NIGGERS
>>
I can understand how you redeem a party. Parties are made of people and people change.

How do you redeem a symbol? By definition a symbol is a representation of an idea. Ideas can't change.
>>
>>133808732
>I was always taught that a white person who does all of that stuff are niggers as well.
The term is wigger. If you're going to be racist, at fucking least be a stereotypical racist.
>>
>>133808991
That's stupid. A symbol can represent multiple things to different people. The swastika is a symbol of fortune in Japan, just like the confederate flag is a symbol of States rights.

A party's past dealings are concrete. They can not be changed or ran away from.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.