[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See this? This is where the all the violent thugs called westeners

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

See this? This is where the all the violent thugs called westeners live.

They have something called 'normalcy', arbitrary laws with which they justify harming one another and telling themselves that there's something wrong with them and others.

They are swimming in food and tech that makes life easier for Them but wont share until you meet their demands, i.e.: give something back. In other words they stole everything, kept them for themselves and are extorting others and one another, instead of making life easier for all, calling anyone who takes it a lazy, entitled thief.
>>
>not Australia
Oi vey!
>>
See, there's a difference between people coming together for survival reasons and people coming together for survival reasons but is actually disguised extortion.
>>
>>133800343

Fuck off you crying bitch. These people worked for their shit and you blame them for being successful. Kys.
>>
>>133800489
We give a lot of our food out in aid
>>
>>133800343
>They are swimming in food and tech that makes life easier for Them but wont share until you meet their demands

Pro Tip: There's literally not enough to go around, and still maintain your Starbucks and Whole Foods and shitty indie band concerts. If we "shared all the wealth equally", we'd all get paid 1$ per day like the shitmonkeys in India. Also, the discrepency is only going to get worse as global population rises. Africa is set to have 10 billion people by the end of the century.

Be glad you were born a Westerner, and stop trying to fuck it up for us, please. Total egalitarianism = Malthusian apocalypse.
>>
>>133800343
leafnigger i know it's you in there

come out
>>
>>133800343
Without those guys in green and orange, what would be of this world.
A world without the glory of UK, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Usa and some other's it would be 3world
>>
File: anders-breivik.jpg (301KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
anders-breivik.jpg
301KB, 2048x1536px
>no Norway
>mfw
>>
Mandatory abortions for all niggers. https://youtu.be/dXH-gRLm1mQ
>>
File: 1468480821376.jpg (44KB, 398x370px) Image search: [Google]
1468480821376.jpg
44KB, 398x370px
Ya ya kill whitey for world people,the perfect human utopia.
>>
>>133800343
We need plan to get down Finland and Sweden and after that every else country is easy.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (347KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
347KB, 1920x1080px
>>133800343
See this? This is where all the violent thugs called Imperials love.

They have something called 'law', arbitrary laws with which they justify resisting arrest and telling themselves that there's something wrong with Cyrodil and others.

They are swimming in immigrants and champions that make quests easier for them but won't share until you pay their fine, i.e: stop criminal scum. In other words they obeyed the law, kept it for themselves and are racemixing others and one a other, instead of making everyone an Imperial, calling anyone who takes it a lazy, entitled coalburner.
>>
>>133800343
Fuck off, nigger loving commie faggot
>>
>>133800343
lmao we 1st world now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.