[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breeding is literally making another person come into hell for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: nuclear_blast4.jpg (44KB, 596x283px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_blast4.jpg
44KB, 596x283px
Breeding is literally making another person come into hell for your own selfish purposes. How is that not the greatest of all sins?
>>
>>133799225
It's not so cut and dry that "flesh is sin". But. At this point it's Biblical to say it's gotten close. Spiritual bodies are real though. Reproduction is not cut and paste either but in these times it's better to just survive and have faith than make babby
>>
File: global birth rates.jpg (451KB, 785x962px) Image search: [Google]
global birth rates.jpg
451KB, 785x962px
>>133799225
it is
>>
>>133799225
Many of the souls here are choosing to come here on their own volition, so they'd find a way to come here with or without you.
>>
>>133799520
>Many of the souls here are choosing to come here on their own volition
And how do you know that? Besides you personally know whether or not you're deliberately breeding, so it's no excuse.
>>
Can't wait for all the butthurt normies to start reeeeing out and not counteracting what OP says with anything substantial.
>>
>>133799225
so you are a reductionist materialist?
>>
>>133799225
So the greatest thing anyone could ever do would be kill everyone
>>
>>133801392
What are you implying? I don't know how the mind or the world works and I'm pretty sure you don't either. All we really know is that which we know, the rest is speculation. Before birth: nothing as far as we can tell. After birth: a person going through a fuckton of problems and suffering all so you can have your little pet to play with.
>>
>>133799225
>first world nanny welfare state
>hell
I'd hate to see how much of a bitch you'd be if you had actually suffered before.
>>
Yet humans before us had children in worser times...as well as animals continuing to breed where said offspring are at the mercy of the wild.

Stop being a cuck it will truly be hell if you allow those foreign invaders to outbreed you.
>>
>>133799225
It is your only shot at immortality
>>
>>133801848
Thinking that conciousness arises from inert matter is a metaphysical postion that are taking based on no evidence

Life unfolds. If you want to take a high moral position and out of compassion not bring new life into the world, that's fine. But presumably that is so you can devote your time to helping the people who are already here? Or is it only to justify your refusal to take responsibility
>>
File: 1493881354934.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493881354934.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>>133801742
>Shitting out Yet Another Human that will further strain societal overpopulation and worsen socio-political issues and contribute literally nothing but shekels for his kike boss 9 - 5 everyday is the same as putting a bullet in someone's head
>>
easy there Schopenhauer.

Man isn't only Hell although that's part of us.
I'm not convinced that no life at all is better than life. shit is complicated
>>
>>133802173
By that logic you could do anything and say the observable result might have nothing to do with it. You're totally writing off all responsibility for your actions then.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>133802220
>she thinks overpopulation is a universal problem and not on inherent to undeveloped and developing nations
Everyone laugh at this retard. Screencapping for future humorous purposes.
>>
>>133802510
I'm not negating causality

I'm pointing out the baselessness of your assumption that conciousness comes into the world at the point of conception
>>
File: IMG_2009.jpg (46KB, 439x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2009.jpg
46KB, 439x411px
>>133799225
Niggers are the worlds biggest sinners, much more so than anyone in the first world
>>
>>133799225
>t.Sven whose native women have outsourced their baby daddies to the 3rd world

Do not spread your pathetic inability to be biologically successful to the impressionable youth lurking this board you literal cuckhold.
>>
>>133802341
Sleeping is usually better than being awake in my experience, so being dead is probably better yet.
>>
Have you ever tought that the souls that you are refusing to bring are being balanced by the universe with high african fertility rate?
>>
>>133799225
Shouldn't they be allowed to decide that?
If they do not believe life worth living, they'll find a way out.

Besides, we need more healthy bodies with sharp intellects on the planet. If nothing else but to not get completely swamped by africans and half-african muslims
>>
>>133799225
This.
The concept of original sin is ridiculous.
>you have free will to avoid sin!
>but youre already born in sin so youre going to hell unless you suck the jew dick
Pick one.
>>
File: 1494702881830.jpg (48KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1494702881830.jpg
48KB, 541x498px
>>133802628
>He thinks I said any of that
>He thinks societal overpopulation is global
But wait that's right you're a retarded normie who's all b-but m-muh childrun.
>>
File: 159096.jpg (62KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
159096.jpg
62KB, 590x350px
LIVE IS PRESHUS
>>
>>133799408
taking breeding advice from a homo.
>>
>>133799225
Breeding is filling your fundamental, biological, evolutionary purpose in life.
>>
>>133799225
>Breeding is literally making another person come into hell for your own selfish purposes
wrong its a "essence" splice within this simulation for the sake of cataloging possibilities. some things are more common than others. redundants are listed but not saved as far as i know.

your stat sheet come the end of your life and all your achievos you unlocked are on your record. i have some world record for something i heard. not sure what it was it was mentioned in passing

this world never had a true past only one fabricated to facilitate specific sub cultures
>>
>>133803916
isnt the point of all this society shit to overcome our biological instincts and work together towards something else
>>
>>133803606
Ronaldo? Hagar? Artificial eggs made from men? Artificial wombs? Sex bots? Nothing is new under the sun, jew fairy
>>
>>133804262
can't work together for very long if nobody reproduces

haven't you seen children of men
>>
>>133804262
That's implying there's something to actually work towards. And that's ignoring how society is really only built to support n population. You start getting near that number and over, and you start getting beautiful minds syndrome, straining of resources, less apathy towards others, etc.
>>
It's your responsibility to teach your children and remove ignorance and all that's unholy from them. Your responsibility to protect them from satanic indoctrination. Is it easy? Definitely not, but nothing in life worth living for is. We all were brainwashed but a lot of us are coming out to the truth now. Have kids but be a teacher to them not just a parent.
>>
>he thinks hell exists
Absolute backwards degeneracy
>>
>>133799520
Is there a waiting list to not be born nigger or chink?
>>
>>133799225
>hell
LIFE IS STRUGGLE
LIFE IS WAR
WITHOUT MURDERING PLANTS OR ONE ANOTHER NO ANIMAL CAN LIVE
IF YOU WILL NOT KILL YOU WILL DIE.
SIEG HEIL
>>
Whats selfish about spending all of that time and money raising another human? What's selfish about cleaning and feeding and teaching it?
>>
>>133799225
Why should I start making white babies when all thats left for them is /thisworld/? The only people procreating are morons who dont know better. Idiocracy the movie is truly the 1984 or our era. Low IQ will always outbreed high IQ, so you cant stop the inevitable, right?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.