[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So in Canada, do you guys have like weaboos. But rather than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Quebec_in_Canada.svg.png (35KB, 250x212px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Quebec_in_Canada.svg.png
35KB, 250x212px
So in Canada, do you guys have like weaboos. But rather than obsessing over Japan and anime, it's some kid born in British Columbia wishing he was a Quebecois and "learning" french by watching stuff like les mis and listening to Celine Dion?
>>
>>133796262
It is forced in school.
So yeah we are cucked french and open borders.
The narrative is thick up here.
>>
>>133796262
lol

Everybody hates Quebec. They're the retarded stepchild of Canada

Weaboos in Canada are just normal weaboos.
>>
>>133796674
I mean like English kids wishing/pretending they're french
>>
>>133796869
canadians hate quebec because of inferiority complex of being canada's hat and having culture virtually indistinguishable from US except for sucking the queen's cock

Quebec is the most nationalist and homogeneous nation left in the entire white world. You are a joke, canada
>>
>>133796891
Never happens
It is however nice to be bilingual. You get accepted to pretty much any job you apply to you're in the major cities in the east Montreal,Ottawa,Toronto, Hamilton etc..
>>
>>133797113
jean pls
>>
>>133796891
Some like myself when older and out of the programming cucking wish we may have tried to learn the language, history and Quebec frenchyness because it does factor in higher earning potential and opens government occupations.

I grew up in b.c. in the south Okanogan, in summer we wouldo get hippy Quebec erst coming to pick fruit and camp in the orchards, the chicks were totally willing to spread legs for pot and wine.
And the accents added to the camp fire banging.
>>
File: canadian ruler.jpg (26KB, 296x365px) Image search: [Google]
canadian ruler.jpg
26KB, 296x365px
>>133797349
in quebec noone outside of montreal considers themselves canadian

Canada is the definition of a meme country
>>
I want to move to quebec and suck on some pretend-baguettes
>>
File: a fucking leaf.png (554KB, 533x841px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.png
554KB, 533x841px
>>133796262
no and this is some supremely low quality /b/tier shit sage and kys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.