[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After how many semesters of Spanish will I actually be able to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nmz0upxoBf1rqlia6o1_1280.png (500KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmz0upxoBf1rqlia6o1_1280.png
500KB, 640x640px
After how many semesters of Spanish will I actually be able to converse with Spanish-speaking people? I've taken through Spanish 2 and still have no idea what the fuck beaners are talking about.
>>
>semesters
if you think that if you only do school lessons on spanish and you will be fluent, you are retarded
>>
File: Language-Learning-Difficulty.png (156KB, 860x3034px) Image search: [Google]
Language-Learning-Difficulty.png
156KB, 860x3034px
>>133794738

It takes 600 hours for the average English speaker to become fluent in Spanish. You could learn it in two months if you dedicated 10 hours a day to it.
>>
>>133794738
Learning a language from school is pretty much impossible.
Turn on the telly and tune it to Telemundo is what I would do.
>>
>>133794738
It takes approximately 1000 hours of studying to learn an "easy" language like Spanish.
>>
>>133794738
spanish is fucking garbage.
im just upset i learned german and not russian or something when i was in high school. cyrillic wouldve been useful as fuck to me but nooooo. . . i had to choose between taco, french, or german. all useless
>>
>>133794738
you have to live among native speakers op
>>
>>133794738
Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn. depending how long and how hard you study it will take anywhere from 2 months to a year
>>
>>133794874

Well you have to have some background to learn it other ways. What level gives me a functional knowledge of vocabulary and grammar?
>>
You have to practice with people...not in class. Best way to learn a language is to immerse yourself in a country that speaks it. No way classroom teaches you fuck all.

>t. 3 language speaking fag
>>
you will never learn a language well from class
no seas mamon ps mira al telemundo y a las telenovelas si queres aprender algo
>>
>>133794738
You need to build your vocabulary. School courses are mostly grammar. You're better off making and anki deck and drilling until you know 5000 words. At that point, you'll start understanding what people are talking about even if you know jack shit about grammar. THEN you can start studying grammar. The only way to learn to actually speak a language is the front-load the vocabulary, and then refine your sentence structure later on.
>>
LOL! Moldavian and Romanian are pretty much Russian Spanish/French.
>>
>>133795564
Makes sense since Romanians are literal shitskins and Russians are shitskins with white makeup
>>
Just dont learn latin american broken spanish if you want to be taken seriusly
>>
File: JustEnjoyingTime.png (246KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
JustEnjoyingTime.png
246KB, 512x512px
>>133794738
>Learning a language in school = retarded.
>Learning a language's grammar in school = it's alright.
>Getting apprenticed by a native speaker = genius. (6 months or so to learn virtually any language with this method)
>>
>>133795464
>telenovelas
my amigo no le hagas mal al muchacho
>>
In all honesty, disregard this advice (>>133795998) unless you're planning on living in Spain. Otherwise you'll sound like a complete retard to the majority of spanish speakers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.