[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this what happens when you elect a dyke as your premie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1495864208057.jpg (8KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
1495864208057.jpg
8KB, 269x211px
So is this what happens when you elect a dyke as your premier? You stab your brother country in the back?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-03/serbia-will-pick-eu-over-russia-if-made-to-choose-premier-says
>>
>croatian dyke runs Serbia
HAHHAHAHA can't make this shit up
>>
>>133788707
Russia is not serbias brother, it stopped being that after the Romanov family was killed. Russians now don't care about Serbia. Sorta sad
>>
>>133789308
The president runs Serbia, she is just a puppet to get into EU
>>
>>133789319
What? Doesn't Russia almost always back Serbia? especially with Kosovo?
>>
How did a lesbian get elected anyway? especially in Serbia?
>>
>>133790996
literally soros
>>
>>133789830
I'm not so sure, I think if there was a war in the Balkans now. Russia would support Serbia, however in 1990s, The CIA puppet Boris Yeltsin didn't give a flying fuck that a historical ally was getting fucked up by USA.
>>
>>133791720
Wasnt Yeltsin just a dumbass anyway? I dont know much about him.I mean you cant really put 10 years against historical allies.
>>
>>133792382
In the 1900s, Russians would die from Serbians, in fact millions did. However today the Russian youth don't give a fuck about Serbia, but the Serbian youth think they are brothers or something like that. In reality it's a one sided relationship, however there are some exceptions like a few volunteers from Russia during the Kosovo war.
>>
>>133792819
Russians would die for serbians*
>>
>>133792819
well i gotta say these days its different how the world is.But I do think russians would help serbia.I mean look at the russians that went to fight in ukraine.Now whether they were all mercs is unknown,but I think that russian nationalism and in turn russian pride for like minded peoples (serbia,donbass) would also be on the rise.This is just what i read from news,nothing to really back it up.
>>
>>133793534
Yea I guess, dark times are ahead of us my friend.
>>
>>133789830
Nah,Russia just wanted a puppet state in the Balkans and always supported Bulgaria much more than Serbia.However,Serbia being Jewiest of the Balkan nations,pulled their oldest trick in the book:Get the Cucktholics involved.And so Austria caved Bulgaria shit in,and Russia not really watching at the time concluded it is time to support Serbia more.Bulgarians in their fir of rage allied with Krauts this time thinking:"well Russians don't give a fuck so it's time for us to ride the Kraut roller coaster". Their mistake was of course that Serbia did get Russia involved and France with it,and yet again the eternal Bulgarian got it's shit pushed back in.And that's that Serbia took some 100k White Russian refugees but didn't really give a fuck about Russia,to the point they signed a peacy treaty with Axis forces.(After Russia pulled out of WW1,Serbia also planned to sign an alliance with Austro-Hungary kek)

Somehow the Modern Serb believes in all this Russians betrayed Serbia because they did not get involved in the 90's,during it's weakest time(yes although the elite is Jewy,the average Serb has a 2 digit IQ and believes that NATO bombing the ever loving shit out of Serbia during Russia's weakest time was just a coincidence and not planned).This is not the first time Serbia betrayed Russia really,for example during the Serbian revolution Russia got involved as Serbia's ALLY rather than overlord,which makes the Serbs not sign a peace treaty with the Ottomans.However at the same time Russia was attacked by Napoleon and signed a peacy treaty with the Ottomans.Not before giving the Serbs a chance to join Russia in it's war against Napoleon,cause you know as ally's supposed to help each other,and well Serbia said "Fuck off".Latter on Serbia gains full idenpedence because the Turko-Russian war in 1878,but no one really gives a shit,they believe Russia betrayed them because it pulled ou tof the war.
To be continued.
>>
>>133794011
For this reason you are speaking to a person who believes the relations has been one-sided.Well he is right just the other way around,Russia always helped Serbia when it could,while Serbs(minus the whole White Russian refugee thing) never gave a fuck about Russia.Now days they are surprised that people from a 320 mill country don't know about a 6 mill country.

>But why did you elect the dyke
The PM does not get elected,he gets chosen by the President.
>Ok why so why did you elect the president
Because in Serbia 300k dead people can vote and nobody really gives a fuck anymore.
>So why did he get the Lesbian pm
Because he is a Krautophile and krauts are into that shit these days.
Speaking of traitors,aren't you a Russian living in America?isn't that kind of ironic?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.