[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White supremacists in 1950: >have a beautiful white wife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: kkk-ku-klux-klan-2.jpg (35KB, 793x550px) Image search: [Google]
kkk-ku-klux-klan-2.jpg
35KB, 793x550px
White supremacists in 1950:

>have a beautiful white wife and 5 white children
>Lynch niggers as a hobby on weekends
>Attend church with family every Sunday, very religious
>Hang niggers, jews and commies all day
>The police fear you, or they're so convinced your political beliefs are right they actually help you commit them (Missisipi Burning)
>Create so many chaos that the Federal goverment has to intervene in the Southern states to stop the violence

White supremacists today:

>Stay in home the whole day posting in the Internet, watching anime and playing videogames
>Fear niggers, never fought one. Meanwhile niggers go out to parties and fuck white ladies who got bored of autistic whites
>Be virgin, be afraid of women. The ideal women is a cartoon
>Everybody laughs at your political opinions, nobody takes you seriously
>Your movement is almost non-existent
>No longer have the great power the old KKK had (with whole states and politicians openly supporting it)
>still call u a white nationalist and insulting the KKK

The KKK were heroes. You pussies never hit a nigger. You virgins, hiding behing a computer instead of fighting outside and hanging nigger by the neck. Pussies.
>>
C'mon, pussies, are u afraid of admitting it's true?
>>
>>133786576
You sound retarded with all of those grammatical errors, but I guess it takes a certain level of retardation and self absorption to be racist, like such case presented here
>>
>>133787406
t. liberal
>>
>>133787904
Why do you kill African Americans? You do realize human evolved and migrated from africa so technically you're all niggers too, right?
>>
>>133788288
Niggers are not humans. They're animals and they're supposed to stay with their own kind. We gave them the benefit of living with us, they have to respect the rules of the white man.
>>
>>133788449
I mean technically you're an animal too since you had a common ancestor with monkeys. Are you basing your racism from skin pigmentation or statistics?
>>
>>133788745
There's recent evidence that we may have originated in Greece faggot.
>>
File: 3 Ks.jpg (27KB, 460x326px) Image search: [Google]
3 Ks.jpg
27KB, 460x326px
>>133786576
A PBS show on Mr Cook and South Dakota town. I think It could happen with better planning to have a town / county run by whites. If you gather money and quietly buy up a town and county, then move your people in. The town of Leith only had around 30 people in it and the whole county was rural. If they had bought up everything and moved in hundreds of Nationalist they would have controlled the vote. Elect their Sheriff, city council, county government, ect. How to create a white utopia!!
>>
>>133788899
humans existed before homo sapiens so this chart is already wrong

and even if it were right, africa is connected to Europe so there's no point in arguing where its point of origin was.
>im not an american, im a californian
>>
>>133788745
Niggers are disgusting.

>>133789882
Good idea
>>
>>133786576
>tfw you didn't lynch nogs.
>>
>>133788745
Ooooo we gotta fresh fish in here boys! Where did you wonder in from?
>>
>>133788288
>humans evolved from Africa
New studies suggest otherwise faggot
>>
>>133786576
Trying to compare the KKK to something like a sub-modern degenerate class generation hand stamped as retarded.
shame
Stop being a scrub and meet the standards you set and change your community by leading instead of posting on the internet
inb4 i'm posting on the internet
>>
>>133788288
>le out of Africa (((((theory)))))

Nice spook, spook.
>>
File: based black guy man.jpg (117KB, 1344x557px) Image search: [Google]
based black guy man.jpg
117KB, 1344x557px
>>133786576
Why would you do that to a BASED black man.
Black people are fucking BASED and have every right to fuck my wife
>>
>>133793487
I've been on 4chan for two years now
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.