[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's weird, you know? We meme about how bad things are,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: muzzer.png (142KB, 709x463px) Image search: [Google]
muzzer.png
142KB, 709x463px
It's weird, you know? We meme about how bad things are, how bad they're getting. We probably laughed about crackpots acting like it was all getting bad when we were younger.

Now, we still warn people about it getting bad, when it's actually already awful.
Far beyond the point of no return. It's the norm.
Wanting things to stay as they are and not get any worse is now extremist. Wanting things how they used to be? That's fantasy.
>>
>>133786459
it's all over anon.
>>
>>133786620
it hasn't even begun
>>
>>133786459
Only a fire can cleanse us of this madness.
>>
>>133786700
just let me go already. i cant take any more of this shit. either give me a race war or send me back in time right now. i can't handle this fast and yet seemingly never ending descent into madness any longer.
>>
File: acidattacksinlondon.png (31KB, 771x507px) Image search: [Google]
acidattacksinlondon.png
31KB, 771x507px
>>133786459
Don't be so alarmist, Britbro. Things aren't really that ba-- oh...
>>
>>133787013
and that only goes back to 2010. show it going back to the 90s or even 70s. bet it would've been around 0 back then.
>>
File: 1498670442043.jpg (70KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1498670442043.jpg
70KB, 447x447px
>>133786904
It's all the norm, now.

Remember when being far-right meant wanting blacks out, borders shut, your country above all others?
Now being far-right means only legal immigrants (of any colour), wanting terrorist suspects deported and wanting checks done on people coming from countries absolutely rife with terrorism.

Being racist used to mean believing the white race was superior to all others.
Being racist now is not wanting police officers to be murdered based on their skin colour.

It's not an uphill battle. It's not a bittersweet defeat.
We've been fighting a war for years only to discover that the enemy are actually two countries over from us.

Things can never be how they used to be. Things are only going to get worse.

People obsess over a red pill or kek or whatever the fuck as things continue to get worse.

What do we do?
Is it our duty to fight to try and fix things, or would our fate be bettered suited to allow it fall apart as it was always going to?
>>
>>133786459
It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
>>
>>133787359
yeah, and people keep saying that oh we're pushing back or the overton window's moving right again or whatever. but it's not. that's bs. all this current shit over biological gender not existing and all this trans bs wouldn't have flown a few years ago. not a soul outside of deepest darkest tumblr would've paid any heed to it. and yet now it's everywhere. tranny 5 year olds wearing ballgags is becoming acceptable. as much as we try to push against it, we still keep losing more and more ground.

and people act like electing trump pushed the overton window right, but that's not true either. bill clinton proposed building a border wall when he was campaigning. even in the 90s, stopping illegal immigration and deporting terrorists was common sense even for democrats. now it's horribly racist and far-right. electing trump just stopped the catastrophic leap left hillary would've caused, but it hasn't halted or reversed the leftward motion of our politics at all. it's just bought us a bit of time to do it, but things are still looking very bleak.
>>
File: 1461241351178.jpg (2MB, 2234x1498px) Image search: [Google]
1461241351178.jpg
2MB, 2234x1498px
To put this in perspective; I'm not an average Britbong.
I live in Northern Ireland.

You know, that place that /pol/ loves for being so apparently based and muzzie free?

Seen 3 of them today. You know-not your cookie cutter tesco value muslims that listen to spotify and wear tshirts and have well kept hair. Your proper muslim wives, with the dairy milk skin and the full head coverings all in black and whatnot.
The binbags.

3 of them.
In fucking Antrim-bastion of the DUP and traditional protestant loyalist values.

It's over.
>>
File: tkdetyukldtyulktyuld.png (160KB, 560x754px) Image search: [Google]
tkdetyukldtyulktyuld.png
160KB, 560x754px
>>133787951
>>
>>133788221
The difference is Trump means it.
>>
>>133786459
>using kikebook in current year
>>
>>133787214
True, but even then, a 50% increase in acid attacks from 2010 to 2016 is absurd and inexcusable.
>>
>>133788221
it's still been less than 20 years since he left office, and now the perfectly acceptable thing he said as a democrat is considered far-right and even white supremacist even by many republicans.
>>
File: ron-da-man.jpg (170KB, 654x647px) Image search: [Google]
ron-da-man.jpg
170KB, 654x647px
>>133786459
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>>133786835
have we started the fire?
>>
>>133788750
no. the fire was started by the left as just a spark with the french revolution, and has every so slowly grown larger and larger, until the present day where it threatens to engulf the world. only when this fire finally bursts out can it burn through the decrepit remains of western society, bring it down, and then burn out.

then we can build a new society and be more watchful of our matches.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.