[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dearest ANON, it's fucking happening no body will even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1962.jpg (116KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1962.jpg
116KB, 540x540px
Dearest ANON,
it's fucking happening no body will even admit it.

The world is knocking at deaths door and we're all arguing over gender pronouns

Europe is flooded with immigrants.

The US Is on the verge of a civil war.

And the entire western psyche is infected with a terminal case of nihilism.

My God we're all so lost and it seems like a lot of people are going die on our way back to the light.

The internet is a curse.

Atheism is a disease.

And there's no jobs, meaning, or purpose for our entire generation.

They're destroying masculinity.

Hedonism rules.
Everyone passes the time getting drunk and high SEARCHING for something. ANYTHING

Heroin and fentanyl to numb this existential pain for those who particularly feel the dread of meaninglessness

Can you feel the morose? Can you feel the doom?

Where do we start to fix this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc61ONXClhA

This video really hits the spot-- the common state of the white man
>>
Bump for interest
>>
The Kali Yuga comes to it's end
>>
Our system thinks you're post is spam.
>I am not a robot.
>>
>>133785645
STOP; before you reply: DON'T
this is a meme spam thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The content of this thread also belongs on another board (/bant/)
The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to type "sage" into the options field of your post.
otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.
>>
Downsage back to /r9k/ and /x/
>>
>>133785645
>verge
oh you poor naive child
>>
sage
fuck off
>>
>>133786010
Why does this seem so low quality to you?

This is something we're all feeling.

The milieu of the time is one of catastrophe.

We're mimicking the Weimar Republic in a more grotesque reimagining our social engineers could have ever hoped for
>>
People are still too comfortable to fix anything.

A financial meltdown is the last piece of the puzzle
>>
>>133786625
It's a sad truth that things are going to get much worse before they become apocalyptic
Then we may make it out through the other side
>>
File: 1454471855449.jpg (76KB, 509x514px) Image search: [Google]
1454471855449.jpg
76KB, 509x514px
Sage
Pussy
>>
Civilization is just going through another cycle. We are at the very start of it now. Started during the 60s.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.