[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When asked to anonymously pick attractive girls, the most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1488773663078.png (28KB, 938x561px) Image search: [Google]
1488773663078.png
28KB, 938x561px
>When asked to anonymously pick attractive girls, the most picked ones always end up being 14 year olds

/pol/'s thought on this?
>>
>>133778661
src faggot. Or did you just construct this to justify your own urges?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-16-09-10-18.png (298KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-16-09-10-18.png
298KB, 1080x1920px
>>133779267
Source is mgtow and feminazi blogs.
>>
>>133779675
great catch !
>>
>>133779675
So nothing then.
>>
Youth is fetishized to an extreme in modern society. Degenerate society. Females aren't supposed to reach optimal breeding age until late teens early 20's, when brain development is complete so that they are better mothers. Females didn't start bleeding until late teens. Modern diets and nasty shit that wrecks havoc on hormones has pushed humans into puberty much too early.

Healthy human beings don't find children attractive.
>>
>>133778661
>Men prefer women on their more fertile years

Gee it's like as if evolution favored those traits or something
>>
>>133778661
how can the same female be found attractive by 90%+ at age 14 but at 18 only 60%?!
that slope doesn't begin to drop until the late 30s.
>>
>>133779675
Source is an actual research study, which fag op refused to post.
>>
>>133780187
Are you retarded? The norm has always been marrying women off for breeding right after puberty, usually between age 12-15. The males were usually in their early twenties, which gave them time to establish themselves in a career path.
>>
>>133778661
Young post pubescent girls are attractive. I catch myself looking at them, then have to avert my gaze when I realize they're young and I'm being a creep. Biology is biology.
>>
>>133780187
>Females didn't start bleeding until late teens.
Oh god it's a dumb fuck "the frogs are turning gay" theorist. High test girls always bled 9-12 and all girls eventually bleed by 14.

>>133780412
If research isn't peer reviewed, especially in sociology, and citated and discussed, it's probably shit. This is probably shit, I can imagine heaps of extraneous variables.

>see a regular 8 year old
>uh.. Yeah.. that's a horrific child.. Yeah.... So ugly....
Actually I can't imagine this study not having extraneous variables.
>>
>>133778661
>22 to 29 year olds are hotter than 11 year olds
Who'd they ask, literal faggot?
>>
What is the source? What is the context of the study? Who was polled and from where? All of these things can improve discussion.
>>
>>133780340
I'd love to see this studied. I've seen many peak well before 18. At my wedding, the hottest girl kept getting hit on by the 20 something guests of mine and had to be BTFO because she was only going into 8th grade. By the time she was 18, she was merely okay looking and had faded from her 10/10 peak. Not all of them are like this, there are late bloomers, early bloomers, but my guess is that the peak in modern society with our Americanized diet is likely around 16 for most women.
>>
>>133779267
Fuck you.
>>
>>133778661
This is retarded. Even if most men find teenagers attractive it isn't 90% of them abd 1% of women at 45
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.