[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Americans explain why they got their asses kicked by a bunch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: koreanwar-fourmaps1200.jpg (196KB, 1200x567px) Image search: [Google]
koreanwar-fourmaps1200.jpg
196KB, 1200x567px
Can Americans explain why they got their asses kicked by a bunch of Chinese communists? I thought you had the most powerful army in the world.
>>
Millions of commies coming at you at once. There is no such thing as infinite ammo irl.
>Macarthur wanted to use nukes but Truman was a pussy
>>
the USA was really stingy with weapons during the Korean war, for some reason. The generals kept asking for more firepower, and were denied. Also, the war became political, so politicians were directing where armor could and couldn't go , and stupid stuff like that.
>>
File: hole.png (385KB, 1089x734px) Image search: [Google]
hole.png
385KB, 1089x734px
>>133777067
Politics anon, politics. When you're not allowed to advance there's only one way left to go.
>>
>>133777067
Coincidentally this war happened after we had a major budget cut to the armed services so there was a bit of a problem getting enough people to fight effectively
>>
>>133777471
This. Also we were using battle rifles which really limits the amount of ammo a soldier can carry.
>>
>>133777067
Because Americans suck at war. America has literally never won a real war in all of history. This is because Americans are undisciplined individualist retards and natural-born traitors (being all descended from literal traitors who turned their backs on their ancestral lands).
>>
>>133777067
MacArthur wasn't given his nukes.
>>
File: 1473194951248.jpg (80KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
1473194951248.jpg
80KB, 500x729px
>>133777067
They overextended themselves and the chinese massed on the boarder and launched a massive counter-attack
Pockets of US troops were left stranded in north korea. Also the rate of US equipment failure was pretty high in things like support vehicles and tanks.
The US was using the m26 at the time and it was notorious to have it's automatic transmission break down to the point where it could only move if it went in reverse.
>>
>>133777067
I lived next to an old Korean dude in college. Guy had an old rusty jeep as a decoration in his back yard. I asked him about it and he said that Jeep saved his life. Apparently when the Chinese advanced there were so many that ammunition and replacement gun barrels just ran out before chinese bodies did. He was trying to escape the advance when an American driving the jeep told him to get in. The weird part was that he said the Chinese soldiers that were advancing on his position didn't even have guns they had defective broom handles from a factory. They had been shelled and fired upon and just kept advancing. Anyone who wasn't fast enough was beat to death.
>>
MacArthur crossed the Yalu River after being told by the Chinese not to and then got raped by 900,000 Chinese soldiers, and blamed it on Truman.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.