[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there such a disproportionate amount of paedophiles in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pope-francis-listening.jpg (1MB, 3500x2440px) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis-listening.jpg
1MB, 3500x2440px
Why is there such a disproportionate amount of paedophiles in the Catholic Church? I've seen some people say that it's because forced celibacy can really fuck a person up mentally but I'm sure it's something more than that.
>>
>>133770154

Not disproportionate. Just over-reported.

There were, however, a large number of homosexuals who joined the priesthood during the sixties (this is contrary to Church law). Surprise surprise that's when the abuse of young boys started.

Add this to the general permissiveness of the sixties onwards and attitudes towards 'free love' in secular society and you get a perfect storm for evil.

Letting priests get married won't change anything because the vast majority of the abuse was by homosexuals.
>>
>>133770154

Because the structure is ideal for predators.

(no questions for not having a partner, access to people, etc.)
>>
>>133770154
Its been inffiltrated by satanists, to push their agenda

Catholics are fucked

t. christian.
>>
File: 1496360909588.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496360909588.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>133770154
Power pedos use their taboo to gain control of others via blackmail. They don't relinquish control after gaining a foothold, increasing in size/power (nepotism) until assuming full control of an institution.
Francis is almost certainly a pedo himself.
>>
>>133770779
He's a piece of shit submissive pervert. Pope was washing and kissing the feet of rapefugees, all this did was show muslims and 3rd worlders that the west is one big open pussy to fuck, the religious leader of the catholics was paying tribute to them kneeling kissing their feet, they translate this as submission, weakness and fear, as a invite. Good luck retards.
>>
>>133770154
Our friends in the (((media))) over report catholic rockspiders but under report Jew ones.

For a global religion of such small percentage of the population practicing, Judaism is right up there for pedo cases - which the Jewish community keep hush hush.
>>
>>133771051
Oh, absolutely. I just think the chance of him fucking kids is only 99.9%. I'm not perfect, there's a possibility I've overestimated the subversion of Catholicism.
>>
>>133770154
>Why is there such a disproportionate amount of paedophiles in the Catholic Church?

I would like to to see some statistics to confirm it is really disproportionate. For example a few years ago LA Times reported about abuse in Boy Scouts, and that seems to be as widespread:

http://www.latimes.com/la-me-boy-scouts-perversion-files-full-coverage-storygallery.html
>>
>>133772151
Any all-male club is going to have a higher incidence of gays and therefore pedos.

If it's like the church where you have an excuse to show no interest in women, it's a good place to hide or to hide your shameful family members.
>>
>>133770154
The reason that the Catholic church has so many pedophiles is that whole anti woman thing. Priests cannot have sex with women. Therefore, they are largely homosexual and various other deviants. In addition, the role of priest granted men access to trusting young children. The church also hid the sexual abuse of children perpetrated by the priests. Word got out among the pedophiles that becoming a priest would get one access to trusting children, PLUS the church would cover for you if you were caught. The church was practically recruiting homosexual pedophiles. Gradually, it became nothing more than a pedophile club.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.