[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women such a meme? >When telling liberal roasties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1490878285673.jpg (328KB, 1376x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490878285673.jpg
328KB, 1376x1600px
Why are women such a meme?

>When telling liberal roasties with problem glasses that I voted for Trump
Reaction: Disgusted, doesn't want to speak to me any more, bitches me out and creates a scene in public

Okay, that obviously doesn't work. Let's try plan B:

>Start telling roasties saying I can't vote because I'm a registered felon, but I would've voted for Trump if I could
Reaction: Instant curiosity, you can tell their slit is getting moist because you're a "dangerous man", and wanting to vote for Trump suddenly doesn't matter

Are all women like this, or is it a problem with our society?
>>
>Makes a post about hating women
>posts a pic fetishizing women

how many levels of cognitive dissonance are you on?
>>
>waaa why aren't botches impressed with my power level?

Should have shown her your kekistan flag. I make all the bitches hot with mine.
>>
File: olga (7).jpg (238KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
olga (7).jpg
238KB, 1024x1024px
>>133768298

Because they are a curse from Zeus.

>From her is the race of women and female kind: of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who live amongst mortal men to their great trouble, no helpmates in hateful poverty, but only in wealth.
>>
>>133768458

>you can't hate women if you want to use them like an object
>>
>>133768298
A Canadian friend of mine is dating a Canadian land whale. She's got it all, problem glasses, fat as fuck, and full on SJW. She's against body shaming, or as I like to call it, "trying to be fit" Tess Munster is her most favorite person in the world. But all that aside we could still find things to talk about, and didn't mind trolling each other. She knew my thoughts on things, and I knew hers and we were both just sort of whatever about it. Pretty normal shit. Flash forward to the 2016 election. Keep in mind she's Canadian, living in Canada. She asks me who I'm voting for, as if she didn't already know. I tell her "You know who I'm voting for" She lost her shit.
>OH YOU MEAN BANNON'S PUPPET!
>PUTIN'S PUPPET!
>RACIST
>MISOGYNIST!
>RAPIST!
>INSERT RANDOM PROBLEMATIC LAND WHALE NOISES!

I let her do her thing, thinking she will get over it. When she's done I say
>We're friends, and you seem to feel very strongly about this, so why don't we just drop this subject, and never bring it up again?

We have not spoken since, and this all happened a good chunk before Trump won.

Canadians- Why do your SJW people care so much about an election that's not taking place in Canada? I'm not a fan of JT, but on the other hand, I also don't give a fuck about what goes on in your country. I definitely would not write off friends of mine because they liked one candidate over another in my own country. As far as candidates go in other countries, I really don't give any fucks. Is the US some sort of global ruler, since people in other countries care so much about who we elect?
>>
>>133768739
>From her is the race of women and female kind: of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who live amongst mortal men to their great trouble, no helpmates in hateful poverty, but only in wealth.

I'm always shocked by how redpilled our ancestors were. They wrote down exactly what to look out for and we still managed to fuck it up.
>>
>>133769858
She's obviously into you

You should tell your friend she wants a 3sum
>>
>>133768298

Who is this rectile projectile, does she have any lewds
>>
>>133770367
0/10
>>
File: mansplaining.webm (1MB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
mansplaining.webm
1MB, 460x460px
>>133768298
because women are fucking retarded, period.
Their race, political affiliation, religion, etc. doesn't matter.
STOP thinking that they are your equals
>>
>>133770643

>replied

so that makes it a 9/10 in my book
>>
>>133770113
To be fair, they wrote down a lot of retarded shit too.
>>
>>133768298
>
It's originally psychological, but amplified by the degenerate society.
>>
>>133769858
>Canadians- Why do your SJW people ca-
SJW arent people. They are a hivemind of indoctrinated goys and they all either live in Toronto or go to (((university)))
>>
File: 1500117834579.jpg (5KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1500117834579.jpg
5KB, 189x189px
>>133771136
>>
>>133771136
I would get very angry trying to explain things to women. Their stupidity would upset me a lot. A then one day I just stopped treating them like adults. Now when a woman I speak with says something stupid I only smile.
>>
Display weak emotions -> told there's nothing wrong with them -> never mature in their emotional responses
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.