[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>makes an online bookstore >gets to decide your country's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: jeff bezos.jpg (496KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
jeff bezos.jpg
496KB, 2400x1800px
>makes an online bookstore
>gets to decide your country's future by brute forcing policy change with money

Where is the vetting system for "world leaders" like Bezos and Zuckerberg who have yet to prove themselves as anything more than successful merchants?

For instance, Bezos, founder of Amazon, donated millions of dollars in support of same-sex marriage in the United States, something which in the context of our country's history appears to undermine the Christian values shared by our ancestors and our Founding Fathers.

But does he have to answer for his subversion? Does he have to answer to millions of Christians and centuries of tradition for his frivolous philanthropizing and moral signaling? No, no one even questions him because he is everything Americans aspire to be in this godless society: "educated", "intelligent", and rich.

And now people like him are "changing the world". And of course they're doing for people like you and me, all out of the goodness of their heart. Aww, how sweet. But who they hell asked them, and what about the millions of people affected by their decision to totally undermine our traditions, values, and religions?

All these "world leaders" fit the bill of psychopath villains in movies we saw growing up who could "build a radio at age 6", but who have never touched a classic book, or studied history, or studied a book which has informed the daily lives of billions of people for centuries.

These people are without honor, plain and simple. They are merchants who think they're priests.
>>
>>133763576
>Founding Fathers
>Christian values

You wish shitbrain.
>>
>>133763576
Would you still have posted this if he had spent millions and prevented gay marriage?
>>
>>133764073
While it would have been less of a subversion in the context of the country's history, he is still no more than a merchant, so maybe I would question. But my point is that he doesn't have to answer to me or my ancestors, even though no one nominated him to power.
>>
>>133763576

>christcucks
>muh gay marriage

you have nothing to do? go to find white and make more white babies, you fool
>>
>>133764071
Do you write for Huffington Post? They want to convince us that our country isn't a Christian nation as well.

>>133764510
Go back to TRS, faggot.
>>
>>133764071
>>133764071
true, the founding fathers were redpilled as fuck. Read what Ben Franklin said about germans. He already knew the were niggers in 1776.
>>
>>133764498
the weak, (You), should fear the strong, Bezos.
>>
>>133764827
>As to Jesus of Nazareth... I think the system of morals and His religion as He left them to us, the best the world ever saw or is likely to see.

t. Ben Franklin
>>
heathens are sliding this thread
>>
>>133763576
>still believing in a magical sky wizard
>still living your life based on some shit glorified shamans wrote down thousands of years ago
>>
>>133764073
>dat strawman tho
Are you really comparing some theoretical person maintaining our country as intended to the reality of some hyper douche billionaire doing his best to subvert it?
>>
>>133765968
>believing that every promise of progress from your technocrat masters is good and that everything that has survived the test of time is bad
>>
>>133766120
I was just curious about OP's reasons.
>>
>These people are without honor, plain and simple. They are merchants who think they're priests.
I totally agree. I see it "working" because more and more people are like this. They're not intrested in history and instead value those merchants, it's ok for them because everyone wants to be like that. I see that everytime I discuss Religion/History or anything related to our ancestors with someone. And when I try to explain to someone why it is important they won't even listen and just stereotype me as religious nut who is dumb.
The thing is, humanities History and its accomplishemnts is part of your heritage. They same way your DNA is part of you heritage. They wouldnt throw away their legs or arms that evolution gave them, but they will gladly throw away our religions and history which evolution gave us by killing billions in the process. It's part of you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.