[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Idiocracy actually happen irl? I mean in Africa. Is the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (16KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
16KB, 183x275px
Did Idiocracy actually happen irl? I mean in Africa.

Is the entire continent an example of Idiocracy? Ie a population where the low iq people who should have died were artificially kept alive, so natural selection never happened.
>>
Yes
When u*a elected t*ump
>>
Yeah. It's why sending food aid to Africa is one of the worst thing you could do.

If someone lives in an area with no farmland they probably shouldn't live there. Lack of food will force the population to relocate, innovate, or die. Dumping rice on them just compounds the problem because they still fuck like rabbits have 17 kids and spread aids.
>>
>>133746895
>Ie a population where the low iq people who should have died were artificially kept alive

Mate. It's not low iq people that need to be artificially kept alive. It's high iq people.
Case in point - Chads and nerds. Who will procreate more? Chads. Who will have more Stacy to Knock up? Chads. Who will have more chances to ACTUALLY survive in the wild if things go south and we lose the perks of our precious society? The good and comfy electronics and machines? Chads.

Natural selection stopped happening pretty much somewhere in the middle of 20-th century with the advancement of medicine.
>>
>>133747319
>>133746895
Oh, wait i only read 1st sentence
>>
Yes, could be interpreted that way.
Without foreign aids they'd die of hunger and AIDS.
Idiocracy is still present worldwide where people believe in creationism, young earth, liberalism etc.
>>
>>133747432
That's what idio racy is about. Retards being kept alive and supported by government welfare vs high iq people waiting for the right time to reproduce. Low iq multiply like crazy, while high IQ do not
>>
>>133747661
REEEE UR DESTROYING MY NARRATIVE STOPPP FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE EHITE WHITE AHHHHH
>>
>>133746895
>Did Idiocracy actually happen irl?
It's happening now. Right-conservatives are already watering their plants with Gatorade.
>>
File: 1499239555252.jpg (80KB, 842x856px) Image search: [Google]
1499239555252.jpg
80KB, 842x856px
>>133746895
>artificially
Natural Selection doesn't always reward intelligence
>>133747432
Chad's and Stacy's is natural selection at work
>>
>>133747598
>liberalism
You must mean something else. America was founded on the principles of social contract and liberalism.
>>
>>133750118
That was classical liberalism aka modern day left wing libertarianism.
Only delusional idiots want open borders for hordes of muzzies to come in, and people are fundamentally not all equal.
>>
>>133746895
that movie was the best prediction of what is happening to the USA and the entire world. people get dumber by the generation
>>
File: 1478499366299.jpg (102KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478499366299.jpg
102KB, 491x750px
>>133746895
The entire world is an idiocracy at first you think that most people must be rational and logical to some extent and would have some level of common sense and ability to think like you do but then you begin to see just how rare those qualities are and that most people are literally retarded and I really do mean literally mentally fucking retarded.

The more you look around the more you realize that we are living in an insane asylum a literal zoo of retards. Most people are just brain dead zombies and the scary thing is they make up the world and we have no escape from this nightmarish backwards planet of irrational crazy people.
>>
>>133747441
oh you're pretty funny. Are you the local comedian in your town?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.