[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found this old vintage anti woman's right to vote poster.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I found this old vintage anti woman's right to vote poster.

It was meant to predict what would happen if you gave women the right to vote.
>>
>>133743080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ-oB6HHttU
>>
>>133743080
Now Cuck ed desu senpai doe it do lit den
>>
Pre-Internet /pol/ was right again!
>>
>>133743080
And the truth was worse than anything they could have possibly imagined.
>>
>>133743080
This is just further cementing my theory that all this was the beta female uprising

Ugly beta women who couldnt get men sperg'd out and started destroying society until it was restructured with the intent of artificially inflating the sexual market values of otherwise low value women (young men for old maids as seen in the pic, fat acceptance hamplanets, etc)

Save for a few exceptions though it mostly hasnt worked (the value is artificial) and these women still arent getting the men they feel "entitled" to

Thats why they hate Trump so much, they want his dick SO BADLY but he is telling them to their faces, "Your value is low and I reject the system that artificially inflates it" and that drives them INSANE
>>
>>133743080
Good post. Look at how most of the women in the cartoon are ugly and angry, just like modern feminists
>>133743432
the original memers
>>
>>133743080
You mean women have always been conspiring jealous hags? Whoda thunk it?
>>
>>133743080

That's great. I wish we could go back in time and show them how fucked things are now that we gave women the right to vote. They'll never do it.
>>
>>133743962
I think it's simpler than that. Both women and men want freedom, it became economically viable for women to have freedom, so they took it. The problem is that people should not have freedom, it makes them miserable because they make bad decisions and become shitty people. Now we have a bunch of unhappy, angry, and weak men and women who hate each other.
>>
>>133745103
Archived that for you
https://archive.is/9jVS6
>>
>>133745103
I loathe TPM. I always have. When you try to discuss politics with liberals they tend to just copy and paste their entire arguments off of TPM without even paraphrasing them.
>>
>>133744467
People can have freedom if society at least encourages them to do the right things. For them and for society. But governments don't really have much of a mechanism for that. It's supposed to be a part of culture. But there's a cultural war going on. The right mostly agrees on what proper western values are, but liberals hate them. Any institution attempting to nudge people in the right direction will be decried as "paternalistic" by liberals.

They'll get outraged as if it took away their freedom. Bitch, you can still do whatever the fuck you want. You always could. Even in the 50s there were still women deciding not to get married and have fun screwing around and remain spinsters. But you got judged for it. OH NO, BEING JUDGED IS THE WORST THING EVER. Not hurting people's feefees by judging them is more important than an orderly society.

Liberals think there's something grand in not imposing any value system on people, and let them come up with their own. I don't see anything so great with that. Most people don't have the intelligence and wisdom for that. A common value system is a great thing for a society. They can come up with their own shit when they're older and wiser, if they want. In the meantime they will have lived a better life.

All that liberals are accomplishing is an atomized society and more and more dependence on money to regulate all aspects of society as people can no longer be relied on to voluntarily maintain a certain order as part of their culture. Banks have never been as powerful as they are now.
>>
>>133745761
There is obviously no way back for the West. People will never give up their freedom. Really what is necessary is collapse and then complete subjugation by a theocratic ruler. Then again look at Saudi Arabia, they're degenerate as hell.

Humans may simply be incompatible with modern technology.

Or rather, hyper atomized capitalist societies will always outcompete traditional ones.
>>
File: when-women-vote.jpg (305KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
when-women-vote.jpg
305KB, 1024x640px
>>133743080
good thing we avoided the feminist dystopia, amirite?
>>
>>133743962
Wouldn't you do the same? Isn't it unfair for your entire life to be based on how pretty you were born?
>>
>>133747221
Women could still work if they wanted.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.