[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My dear descendant >Why have you forsaken our native

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: poganski druid.jpg (65KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
poganski druid.jpg
65KB, 800x800px
>My dear descendant

>Why have you forsaken our native faith for jewish cult of our oppressors?
>>
>>133743073
because we are not subhumans anymore
>>
>>133743153
You truly are lost
>>
File: sad catt2.png (6KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
sad catt2.png
6KB, 339x348px
>>133743073
Sorry ancestor.
>>
>>133743073
The vikings religion came out of the middle east too you stupid fuck
>>
My dear ancestor, mind not being completely fucking dead along with your gods, holy sites and most reasonable records of your religious practices?
>>
File: 1494480478182.png (102KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1494480478182.png
102KB, 241x228px
>>133743073
Ron Paul what the fuck happened to you
>>
>muh Sodomic Three
>muh Pedo Owl
>muh sacrifices
>fucking christians!
>>
Because the Romans killed you and raped all the women and imposed their fascist law all over Europe, then later the Christian religion, after it had been used to subvert and control Rome.
>>
File: Wojak engineer.png (197KB, 587x593px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak engineer.png
197KB, 587x593px
>>133743267
The Norse religion came with European society. It was the descendant religion of an Indo European religion.

This is why many of the religious words in the Norse religion exist in the greek religion or Latin religion. Deus Pater, Tiw father, dyaus pitar, etc.
>>
File: christfags must die.png (1MB, 2553x1369px) Image search: [Google]
christfags must die.png
1MB, 2553x1369px
>>133743153
>>
File: 1499722051593.jpg (614KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
1499722051593.jpg
614KB, 800x609px
>>133743073
>MUH OPPRESSHON
>>
>>133743073
Because it's bs like all established religions. I'm not saying that there's no reality other than this physical one but believing in what some other people have ''experienced'', let alone believing in it en masse after thousands of years is just retarded. Stop arguing about memes.
>>
>>133743073

Looks like Moondog
>>
>>133743073
Daily reminder you have no right to call yourself European if you have not digested the knowledge contained in this book: https://socserv2.socsci.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/fustel/AncientCity.pdf
>>
>>133743073
I view most of European culture as inseparable with Christianity. I have German blood and it makes much more sense to be Christian than pagan considering the holy roman empire and whatnot.
>>
>>133743073
>most of my family are still Irish pagan
I think my ancestors would be more likely to shame me for not being married with kids
>>
>>133744719
Well you're not wrong to. Although Christianity was initially composed of Jewish people, they lived in the Roman empire, most spoke Greek, and at that time Israel was considered part of "European civilization" if they had such a concept. The Romans colonized and controlled North Africa and the Near East for hundreds of years. Most of Paul's letters are to European locations. Moreover, the theology of the Church is thoroughly European, especially Greek.
>>
>>133745462
Exactly. I consider Christianity to have enough substance with values, parables, proverbs and morals than paganism. It combines mysticism and philosophy to have a more cohesive religion as opposed to animal sacrifice and Valhalla.
>>
File: winter_solstice_christmas_cat.jpg (44KB, 735x260px) Image search: [Google]
winter_solstice_christmas_cat.jpg
44KB, 735x260px
>>133743073
Some are still down with it.
>>
>>133743073
There is not a single regard in which Christianity is not superior to Paganism. I would rather die than worship your loathsome pirate gods, and I have done more to protect our race than you have.
>>
File: CHRISTCUCK SHILLS.png (151KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
CHRISTCUCK SHILLS.png
151KB, 1000x600px
>>133747617
>and I have done more to protect our race than you have.
>>
>>133747617
>... that flag ...
>>
>>133743073
The present life man, O king, seems to me, in comparison with that time which is unknown to us, like to the swift flight of a sparrow through the room wherein you sit at supper in winter amid your officers and ministers, with a good fire in the midst whilst the storms of rain and snow prevail abroad; the sparrow, I say, flying in at one door and immediately out another, whilst he is within is safe from the wintry but after a short space of fair weather he immediately vanishes out of your sight into the dark winter from which he has emerged. So this life of man appears for a short space but of what went before or what is to follow we are ignorant. If, therefore, this new doctrine contains something more certain, it seems justly to deserve to be followed.
>>
>>133743073
Who are you quoting?
Also #NotAllJews
>>
Modern paganism is christian in mentality. It constructs a cosmology in which we are part of the natural world and must live in harmony with it and nurture it - a mirroring of Adam's stewardship described in Genesis.

Actual paganism (the original kind not the Gaia faggots/neo pagans) is about seeing yourself in a world where yes you are connected to everything. But you aren't the steward of it, and frankly fucking everything out there (both physical and spiritual) has the ability to fuck you up. Your job is to navigate that fucking mess and strive against it, and dominate it
>>
>>133743073

Because our native faith was a Satanic lie and it's only exculpatory ignorance that prevented you from being condemned to Hell for eternity.
>>
>>133743073
Your religion is not true, ancestor. I will not follow what is not true.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.