[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats causing BETA BALD MEN To take over? Should BBC be changed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7019.jpg (107KB, 706x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7019.jpg
107KB, 706x398px
Whats causing BETA BALD MEN To take over?

Should BBC be changed to BIG BALD COCK?
>>
You cited three examples. I could cite three examples of anything unusual and claim that it's an epidemic
>>
>>133729761
Then do it without looking silly
>>
This post was brought to you by rogaine
>>
>>133729905
You know it looks even more silly? Combovers. Because that's the alternative after hair loss
>>
>>133729567

Still a better look than a combover. If they lost the nerdy glasses, grew their beard out a little bit and gained some muscle they would look fine.
>>
death to those who insult michael
>>
>>133729969
Does not work. Only increases bloodflow to the region so unless your problem is circulation which you should get fixed immediately. It won't help.

Propecia(finarestide) the pill only works in about 30-40% of men with varying degrees of success. It only works if your baldness is due to testosterone production which only 30% of men or so.

I took it and it gave ne a limp dick abd ringing in my years which i now have since i was 20. I am 29 now.

It's not a good time.
>>
>>133729567
Bald male here. This is absolutely correct, it's our time. I get more pussy than ever, and boys (haired men) are too afraid to even make eye contact.
>>
>>133730214
i agree
>>
>>133730545
You were going bald at 20?
>>
>>133730545
Still have a limp dick as well?

I had a ringing for a few years but it got better once I started working out and running a lot.
>>
>>133730678
Yep. Started at 18 actually. By 20 the crown was very bare and showing skin. Funny thing is i worked at a newspaper as layout editor and my sub-editor in chief was my age and was clean bald with just side hairs.

He was also
Skinny and 5' 5'' but he had a nice face and personality so he found a small immigrant to have sex with
>>
>>133730728
Oh sorry. The limp penis got fixed after a few months of quitting
>>
>>133730598
it's just hard to look at you with all the glare
>>
>>133729567
I am starting to lose my hair and I recommend to everybody here to not shave the remainig hair. Just let it grow and do the Da Vinci haircut like a real Alpha.
>>
File: IMG_2021.jpg (20KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2021.jpg
20KB, 260x194px
>>133730598
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahagahhggggagagagagahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahagGgagahahah YOU BALD BITCH!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.