[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How unhealthy do you think it is to browse /pol/, watch Alex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1499308033777.png (484KB, 587x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499308033777.png
484KB, 587x527px
How unhealthy do you think it is to browse /pol/, watch Alex Jones, Varg Vikernes, Gavin McInnes etc?

Even if they msy be closer to the truth than anything on mainstream tv, dont they equally fearmonger and isnt most politics nowadays just mentally unhealthy?
>>
>>133725033
No external stimuli is unhealthy. How you let yourself react to it determines the consequences.
>>
>>133725033
research flat earth and find out how to save yourself, you're wasting time following demons
>>
>>133725033
That is why we need super Vitality potions
>>
You have it figured out pretty much.

Alex Jones is an actor who also happens to be nuts and Varg's videos are pointless.

Gavin is okay, though.
>>
>>133725033

>/pol/ is unhealthy, goy

who told you that, your (((shrink)))?

> /pol/ is unhealthy, goy
> turn the TV back on, goy
> apply our neat facebook filters (great job team)
> nothing to see here, goy
> please carry on #resisting
>>
>>133725033
Alex Jones is based, Varg gave us Filosofem, and Gavin is entirely ignorable.

What's the problem?
>>
>>133725033
>watching a schizophrenic we wuzzer, a literal faggot who probably sticks nigger dicks up his ass daily and a humble humble water filter salesman
>>
>>133725033
When it gets do the point you have a hard time abstaining from something almost anything can be unhealthy. /pol/ included.
>>
>>133725033
you shouldn't take any site mainstream or not at face value. look at their track record: if you are pretty sure they are telling the truth then it's usually safe to assume they are, if they don't then obviously stop listening. pol's only reason they have a good track record is there's enough of an audience that calls out the others on lies.
>>
>>133730360
this. just read books op.
>>
it's only unhealthy if you can't think for yourself
>>
Read books you fag
>>
Alex has been right about a lot of crazy shit.

He's still a bit off.

I don't think it's full force applied here but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I don't think he's an actor. I have sold marketing software to his company so I know he sees opportunity in his message.

Last time he was on Rogan he went way fucking out there.
>>
/pol/ is the last bastion of civilisation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

I've watched this 20-30 times in the last 24 hours. I love this guy so much.
>>
File: 1499131903655-pol.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499131903655-pol.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Normie tier shit. When you start reading Daily Stormer everyday and listening to The Radical Agenda, then you can worry about your sanity.
>>
>>133733012
Last time on Rogan
>"I smoke it every once in a while to test it out"-Alex Jones
>>
>>133725033
This is why must trust in KEK
>>
gavin mcinnes is an annoying faggot. He's always talking about how better he is because he listens to punk rock.

Little does he know that punk rock (the Sex Pistols) was created as a marketing ploy by Malcom mclaren so that vivíanne Westwood could sell more clothes

Also, I grew up listening to punk rock. Shit like nofx. It's completely degenerate. They have songs about lesbians flicking their tongues on each other's beans, shooting and tarring the NRA, and retarded cultural Marxist crap in their song don't call me white.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.