[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teen who blasted ‘Fuck Tha Police’ at cop’s funeral booted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

>http://nypost.com/2017/07/14/landlord-boots-teen-who-blasted-f-k-tha-police-at-cops-funeral/

When asked for comment his sister said "I don't give a fuck I got an apartment"
>>
>>133723456
Why do people hate cops again?
>>
>>133723456
>When asked for comment his sister said "I don't give a fuck I got an apartment"

Good, cuz he don't
>>
>free speech status: gone
>>
>>133723538
Because cops are corrupt conmie gangsters who kill more people than actual criminals
>>
>>133723538

Beats me. Aside from never being around when i needed one, the police have never bothered me when i didn't deserve it.
>>
>>133723724
>using vulgar language on funeral
>free speech

There are things decent human would never do, I'm surprised no one beat him
>>
>>133723741

Maybe they're Hangry.
>>
>>133723843
free speech is not about decency you communist faggot
>>
>>133723538
American cops are based. Do their job well.

British cops on the other hand . . .
>>
>>133723724

Nobody stopped him from being a wanker, it's the landlords right to choose his tenants on the basis of their character.
>>
>>133723724
He was staying with someone else, the landlord contacted them and they kicked him + his ghetto nigger sister out.
>>
File: 1497830146927.jpg (211KB, 636x699px) Image search: [Google]
1497830146927.jpg
211KB, 636x699px
>>133723741
They kill more niggers than people
>>
File: Free Speech Comic.png (52KB, 566x577px) Image search: [Google]
Free Speech Comic.png
52KB, 566x577px
>>133723724
Well, guess I can use this leftard comic now.
>>
>>133723914
Do you know what a social sanction is? The punk wasn't arrested for playing the music was he?
>>
>>133723538
Because they took my weed
>>
>>133723538
Because they actually do their job
>>
>>133723724
Freedom of speech ≠ freedom from consequences.

When will people understand this?
>>
>>133723538
Cops are the physical force of the government. "The government" is pretty much the only group of people you can generalise and attack while being politically correct. Anti-racists find generalisations the most offensive things in existence yet they'll make incorrect generalisations about groups they don't like. It's not even because they disagree with police, they disagree with the government behind the police but their little brains can't comprehend that so they attack the fist of what they don't like.

Police go out and do all the things citizens don't want to do. It's their job to essentially initiate force (arresting someone is force) against alleged criminals. Many people are detained and let go as part of standard investigations and they feel wronged. Many people are ticketed for minor infractions like speeding and they feel wronged. If someone watches a video of a cop using force to arrest a jaywalker then they're going to buy into pacifist, leftist propaganda about police brutality. It's very easy to show people content that is violent and have people automatically side with the person that is seemingly the victim. Disregard all context such as a drug-fueled pursuit that has lasted a few hours.

Today, the police pretty much stand alone with only the few conservatives left to back them and the older generation of boomers that respect Law enforcement are dying out. Look at how Guliani treated the NYPD compared to de Blasio. Look at how an innocent cop will have his life destroyed by popular media witch-hunts while the violent robber that attacked him has a plaque dedicated to him by the city.

On the other hand. Police work attracts a higher percentage of legitimate psychopaths as well as other undesirables. Many police are ex-military. This means that there's going to be cases where cops are violent assholes, sometimes murderers.
>>
>>133723914
You dont have the right to shout obscenities through a loudspeaker into my personal space, and if you do I have the right to magdump into your chest for violating the NAP you filthy nigger.
>>
>When asked for comment his sister said "I don't give a fuck I got an apartment"
lmao
>>
>>133728143
They do, actually, just as you have the right to slap them
>>
>>133723538

Because they're black.
>>
File: dude weed.webm (783KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dude weed.webm
783KB, 640x640px
>>133723538
Only n*ggers commies and autistic sheltered lolbertarians hate the police
>>
>>133724509
>As long as I'm not the government, I can do everything in my power to bully, intimidate, and fuck with your livelyhood if I don't like what you have to say.

Seems legit.
>>
>>133723724
What is it you piece of shits always say? Thats right you have freedom of speech not freedom from consequences....go choke on a cup of AIDS
>>
File: Guam.png (36KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
Guam.png
36KB, 785x757px
>>133728428
nice rare
>>
>>133723741
Where you are from mabye
>>
>>133728948
i can smell the yid from here
>>
>>133723724
This

I can guarantee you that everyone here would be saying the exact opposite and crying about freedom of speech if this was a BLM funereal and someone blasted Moonman
>>
>>133727153
Listen up, you fucking moron. This shit is retarded.

In the US, there is the legal definition of free speech and the concept of free speech. If you say offensive opinions and the entire society shuns you to the point where you end up disconnected, you're harassed, you're threatened, you're fired from your job, kicked out of your work, banned from your gym, etc... Then you don't have freedom of speech. All you have then is protection from the government prosecuting you for such violations. Hell, the government could even be used against you like fixated investigations into taxes and subjecting you to expensive legal battles that may ruin you. You think that this is fine.

In a society that claims to protect free speech, people should be allowed to say what they want and others should respect those opinions regardless of how offensive. They should rebut these statements with argument instead of consequences.

This is why "free speech" is a shallow thought that can never exist in societies at large. Freedom is a myth. Freedom of speech has never existed and never will.
>>
>>133723456
If this faggot can't respect the deceased than he surely won't be respecting his apartment and the landlords wishes.
>>
>>133723724

First Amendment protections only apply against state actions, not those from private actors. A landlord is not a fucking state actor.
>>
>>133729991
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
>Congress
Tell me where it says freedom of consequences from people outside the congress/government
>>
>>133723538
>Why do people hate cops again?

Traffic harassment. Seriously if they stop that their PR will go up 100%.
>>
>>133730503
but Muh Feelings!

i should be able to say whatever i want and if you dont like it then you should be forced to respect what i say anf not say anything!

>>133729991
freedom of speech only applies to me you need to respect me being rude and disrepectful by not saying how you feel because i have the mind of a child waaaaaa waaaaa waaaa
>>
>>133730503
You literally can't even comprehend what I'm saying
>>
>>133723538
Because the media and Obama has programmed that into them.

Not even once has MSM mentioned the crime rates of blacks. They only put to the higher than expected police killings of blacks.

All the progressive youtube channels are guilty of the same thing - nothing but horrible anecdotes about cops and never anything about black crime rate.

The few that do mention crime rates will explain it all away as 'fake' stats manipulated by cops or attribute it all to marijuana possession.
>>
>>133732636
No, you just wrote a retarded wall of text. The kid was free to blast his music, just as the landlord was free to kick the kid out for being a disturbance.
It seems to be both people were exercising their rights and freedoms. You seem to be under the impression that all things that fall under "freedom of speech" must be inherently a good thing.
>>
File: 128704028121.png (55KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
128704028121.png
55KB, 657x527px
>>133732947
Like I said. No comprehension.

What I'm saying is that true freedom of speech is joke, especially this retarded idea Americans have about natural rights. You're not free to say what you want or propose offensive ideas when society has such a thin skin that they will try to cause you harm in every way for doing so.

Having respect for freedom of speech is important in society just as having legal protections for freedom of speech. Acting in technicalities where someone on the right says something offensive and people protest his speech is not a decent society. Publishing offensive scientific works and being blacklisted because boards of people harass every institution you work at is not a decent society.

People are making a habit of trying to destroy every person that says something they find offensive. Freedom of speech does not exist in modern America and probably never truly has.
>>
>>133733791
tl;dr don't be Jack Posobiec and protest theatre performances because they hurt Trump's feelings
>>
>>133733791
"legal protections for freedom of speech"
>i should be able to say whatever i want but you cant exercise your freedom because MUH FEELINGS

>ATTENTION DUMBFUCK FREEDOM OF SPEECH MEANS YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

JUST BECAUSE YOUR SHITTY PARENTS DID A SHIT JOB RAISING YOU DOESNT MEAN SOCIETY SHOULD LET YOU TAKE HISSY FITS AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES BECAUSE YOUR RETARDED PARENTS NEVER HELD YOU ACCOUNTABLE
>>
File: 317.png (47KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
317.png
47KB, 758x631px
>>133734600
You on the left
>>
Based landlord.

Kick all of those niggers out of their section 8 housing.
>>
>>133723456

Can't wait until her mega baboon brother gets her kicked out too with his new antic. Then they'll be homeless and another black family will be destroyed and end up dead after drug use in the streets

Glorious.
>>
File: 1499810079529.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1499810079529.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>133723724

>WHY DOES BEING A DISRESPECTFUL CUNT EVENTUALLY HAVE CONSEQUENCES? MY PARENTS TOLD ME NOTHING I EVER DO IS WRONG AND IM PERFECT.
>>
File: 1423094857.png (21KB, 79x92px) Image search: [Google]
1423094857.png
21KB, 79x92px
>>133733791
what did we learn?

that freedom of expression or speech =/= freedom from consequences of what you say and do.

pray you realize this in a hospital bed with broken bones and missing teeth to remind you of that.
>>
>>133724020
This the man had the nigger to say want he wanted and the landlord has the freedom to choose who lives in his property.
>>
>>133729452
>>has aids by the cup

Fuck m80 it's worse there than I imagined
>>
>>133727593

Cops hate the government more than anyone else
>>
>>133729991
What about the free speech and free assembly of people wishing to experiance a somber and quiet fuberal for their loved one?
>>
>>133723914
Freedoms can be taken away. People shouldn't abuse their freedoms.
>>
>>133724305
that's a lie. they protect niggers so they're not seen as racist.

only nigger cops kill niggers. white cops keep the left in power.
>>
>>133723843
>muh funeral
let the dead bury their dead.
>>
File: 200.gif (2MB, 256x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
2MB, 256x200px
>>133723456
>>
bootlicking cucks are just mad people are finally standing up to the STATE THUGS and SLAVEMASTERS
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.