[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about Assyrians >ethnically different

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Hey ISIS_Finished_pp.jpg (81KB, 695x367px) Image search: [Google]
Hey ISIS_Finished_pp.jpg
81KB, 695x367px
What does /pol/ think about Assyrians

>ethnically different compared to neighbours
>christian
>cradle of civilisation
>excel in military terms (see Assyrian levies WW2)
>still surviving despite generations of attempted ethnic cleansing and forced assimilation
>fighting ISIS
>hate "muh tolerant and liberal" shitskin kurds
>love trump (for you amerifags)
>>
>>133721095
if you're christian in that area of the world, you're a bit crazy. That's why they outlive everyone that fucks with them. They're onto something.
>>
also
PSA to all aspiring foreign fighters whom want to fight isis

Don't join the MUSLIM kurds.
Join a Assyrian militia
>>
>>133721095
>Modern Assyrians are descended from ancient Assyrians
>Are Christian
Choose (one).
>>
>>133721095
Theyre welcome here
>>
>>133721095
>hate "muh tolerant and liberal" shitskin kurds

lol

if kurds are shitskin so are you. basically the same shit.

>muh tolerant and liberal

why do you hate tolerant liberals? you depend on their kindness to exist.
>>
>>133721279
google

>>133722034
ethnically different from kurdshit

I am talking about how kurds are painted as tolerant and liberal and not hating on tolerant liberals.
>>
>>133721095
Assyrians are shitskins. Don't fall for the LOL SO BASED meme, they are every bit as bad as arabs.
>>
>>133723063
but we are christian :( :( :( :( :(
>>
>>133723202

I don't give a fuck. You all dont give a shit about Europe or Europeans. You're xenos.
>>
>>133723407
Every Assyrian i know is against muslim immigration in europe. Voted for Le Pen, hates merkel etc etc

Why?
Because they have first-hand experience of Muslims. Not a few families coming in, but being surrounded and controlled by them
>>
>>133723202
who cares what that faggot swede thinks lmao.
>>
>>133723616
of course. Ahmad is just mad that he cannot rape some whites
>>
>>133723750
the pockets of christian and yazidi arabs in the middle-east is very sad to me seeing how you're bullied by the dumb sandnigger muslim cockroaches
>>
Is there really some group of people who still call themselves assyrians? I thought the whole civilization was lost and divided around middle-east
>>
>>133721095
>ethnically different compared to neighbours

stop this meme. Assyrians are no ethnically different to other Iraqis. Most Iraqi Arabs are just assyrians that converted to Islam.
>>
>>133723898
pls send weapons

>>133724010
No - there are studies to show that ASSYRIANS are ethnically diverse / this is due to not marrying outside the ethnic group? Why? Because why would you marry a muslim!

http://i.imgur.com/LWseQkb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ua9wnQI.png
http://i.imgur.com/QNQKW0W.png

>>133723986
still kicking after muh assyrian genocide (by the ottomans, same time as the armenian genocide)
>>
>>133724273
People from Mosul and Tikrit are literally no different to Assyrians. Some of the largest Muslim families in Mosul are recent converts to Islam, such as the Jalili family. In Tikrit, the muslims still bake crosses into their bread because it's a tradition left over from when they were Christians.
>>
I know a BASED ASSYRIAN WITH A MAGA HAT, hes pretty based guys
>>
>>133724273
for the last fucking time

there was NO assyrian genocide
there was NO arm*nian genocide
there was NO gayreek genocide

I would be proud to accept it if it were true but none of these happened. stop bitching and whining about imaginary things stupid fucking pathetic little shits
>>
>>133724869
You're wrong and the Ottomans were shit.
>>
>>133722034
divisionist shills are my least favorite shills.
>>
>>133725120
ottomans were shit but I'm right. also show some respect potato nigger, if it wasn't for ottomans you would all starve to death
>>
File: Christians_Middle_East_2014_lg.png (2MB, 6232x3741px) Image search: [Google]
Christians_Middle_East_2014_lg.png
2MB, 6232x3741px
Utterly irrelevant group today. Most of them were genocided long ago.
>>
>>133724869

The sick child of Europe, all its descendants are sick little roaches.

>Imagine my shock
>>
>>133722034
reddit

spacing

desu

senpai
>>
>>133725300
No I wouldn't? How exactly does Turkey affect the potato harvest of south Ireland?
>>
>>133726335
http://www.ihistory.co/how-an-ottoman-sultan-helped-ireland-during-the-great-famine/
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.