[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people. The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 26

File: large.jpg (183KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
183KB, 500x491px
Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad
>>
>>133714281
Don't bother, brother. These dumb ass white people wont give you a decent response they'll just try to turn around and blame it on muslims anyway.
>>
>>133714281
>It was you who divided up the land.

/his/ here

It was you who created the Ottoman Empire. We had no choice but to destroy this threat to Europa. It was you who kidnapped our sons.

It was you who stole Constantinople and drove us to to search for a trade route West.

It was you who taught us colonialism and imperialism why aggressively plundering Hispania.

It was you who took Carthage, Egypt and Syria from us and then shut down the Eastern Mediterranean trade routes.

It was who plunged Europe into the Dark Ages as you burnt down the libraries.

It's only right that the West hates the Ummah. One day, Christian China will rise, and understanding this history, this blockage called the Ummah that hinders perfect friendship between East and West shall be righteously sacked and burned to utter nothingness.

Hulagu did it in 1258 and one day it will be day again, Deus Vult.
>>
File: 1497281508021.jpg (161KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
1497281508021.jpg
161KB, 625x560px
>>133714281
>>
just stay in your own countries and no one cares what goats you fuck, sandnigger.
>>
>>133714281
All muslims should be fed alive to pigs.
>>
File: hitler_hero.jpg (109KB, 704x914px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_hero.jpg
109KB, 704x914px
>>133714281
The Jews rule us with an Iron Fist.
Same goes for your people.
At least we tried to get them off our backs.
Let's all hope we get a second chance.
>>
Jews did 9/11, Achmed. Good post otherwise
>>
>>133714281
i didn't do any of that stuff my nigga.
>>
File: 911_jews2.jpg (648KB, 711x640px) Image search: [Google]
911_jews2.jpg
648KB, 711x640px
>>133714281
>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

You seriously think a bunch of 80 IQ goatfuckers got NORAD to stand down???
>>
>>133714462
>>133714592
>>133714673
>>133714725
>>133714755
>>133714757
>replying to stale as fuck pasta without pics like >>133714651
faggots
>>
Waaahhh waahhh leave us alone to rape kids and enslave women/and stuff, Big evil whitey you are ruining our glorious and enlightened culture. Death to all non-muslims amirite?
>>
>>133714281
you think i like it when I hear about american soldiers killing arabs? we have blood on our hands, but you have them to and if you can blame all of us for this collectively we can blame you for the saudi royals and various other arab states for their wrongdoings of partaking in the messed up shit in collabaration with the US for money, that you, yourself didn't partake in nor benefit from like none of us are but the people in charge who do not see reality as we see it but rather in a delusional top-down view that benefits only them, none of this will be solved with blame
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaDdSQBoyJY
>>
File: General-Qassem-Soleimani.jpg (121KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
General-Qassem-Soleimani.jpg
121KB, 500x340px
>>133714281

>s*udis are still trying to opress based Iran

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

nothing wrong in this
>>
>>133714281
>its not our fault that we do the things we do, we lack agency: the post
then you are simply put, not human. killing you should be no problem then.
>>
>>133714281

You blame the west, but you fail to understand that civilians in any society, muslim or not, have no control of what your country does. You blame America for example, 99% of americans have no control over the countrys actions, its always a small clique of international elites that fuck it up for everyone. Think about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qYcVVwZhb8
>>
>>133714281
Interesting thread OP.
What do you think of this meme?
>At their meeting, Adams and Jefferson asked >the Tripoline ambassador
>on what grounds his nation made war upon >other nations that had done
>their people no harm. They let him know that >as representatives of the
>United States they considered friends >everyone who had done them no
>wrong nor had given them any provocation.
>The ambassador explained that the conduct >of the Barbary Coast pirates
>"was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, >that it was written in their
>Koran, that all nations who should not have >acknowledged their authority
>were sinners, that it was their right and duty >to make war upon them wherever
>they could be found, and to make slaves of all >they could take as Prisoners,
>and that every Musselman who should be >slain in battle was sure to
>go to Paradise" (Papers 9: 358).
>>
>>133714281
No shit we did this. Do you think that we've been pointing out and revealing all the actions of Clintons, Bushes, Obamas, past presidents with their fingers in the pie for nothing?

They led the charge in fucking up the middle east. They were the ones pushing towards globalism and you were just a fuel spigot to them. Hillary wanted to make it far worse over there.

Anyone who looks into what they did knows. We know it's our fault. We're trying to fix it, but all we have are hammers right now.

Luckily there's a lot of globalists to smash. The USA is a bipolar country. It needs to undo the damage it did, and it is working on it.
>>
>1 post by this faggot

sage
>>
File: 1479623134594.jpg (68KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479623134594.jpg
68KB, 720x720px
>>133714281
>>
File: IMG_3067.jpg (164KB, 731x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3067.jpg
164KB, 731x1024px
>>133714281
He's right though.
The Middle East had great stable societies for hundred of years.
But the zionist uncle Sam decided they were a little too great for Israel to rise.
Whenever America spreads its tentacles of corruption, chaos follows and now Europe has to pay the price with the refugee crisis and the people of the Middle East who have to flee their home.
>>
>>133714281
You forgot a very important one:

It was the west who invented Islam.
>>
File: 1497393422684.jpg (61KB, 599x657px) Image search: [Google]
1497393422684.jpg
61KB, 599x657px
>>133715044
>>
File: 12215363453.jpg (723KB, 875x2711px) Image search: [Google]
12215363453.jpg
723KB, 875x2711px
>>
>>133714281
>muslim
>the west created
Nigger you're so obvious if you were a mudslime you would name the jew and since you don't you're a jew.
>>
>>133714281
>The West created this mess.

I know its copy pasta but still: The middle east fought a war and lost, that's how its started: completely their own fault.
>>
File: 199294929192.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
199294929192.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>133714281
Yet another shill thread. Saged
>>
>>133715078
Yeah, well they did deserve some Christian ass whoopin'
>>
>>133714281
can this pasta be rangebanned already?
>>
>>133714592
"christian" "deus vult shit"

so the solution is to rise the age old middle eastern scheme. The root of all evil in the world is ROME, christianity is not the solution, it´s the problem.

Islam, is just an off shoot to other type of stupid people.
>>
>>133714281

haha i love all these butthurt westernes
>>
>>133714281
yup, all me
>>
File: IMG_1115.gif (704KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.gif
704KB, 480x287px
Wouldn't have been possible if the Arab world wasn't so easily divisible.

Read your post again and pat yourself on the back knowing it wouldn't have been possible without Arab collaboration.

Once a warring desert of tribes, always a warring nation of tribes.

The mongols and Chinese did it better.
>>
>>133714281
If its all us, guess I wont feel bad shooting you in the head either vOv

make your own shitland something special before having babbys first imperialist wet dream
>>
So by this you are saying that it's somehow not the crazy ass Muslims' fault that they choose to run planes in building and explode in crouds full of people? "Religion of peace" you say! Fuck you and fuck your religion
>>
File: 1495819950825.jpg (388KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1495819950825.jpg
388KB, 717x880px
>>133714281
>It's your fault we don't believe in birth control and kill others with weapons regularly unlike western civilization who somehow manages not to breed like cockroaches and blow up people daily in their own countries.
>>
>>133714281
Nice of you to take in your brother palestinains refugees then... Oh wait
>>
Dude has a point. Should have left them alone. That being said, I think they should stay in the ME and we should fuck off and let them do them.
>>
File: CfzKntFUAAA7--7.jpg (62KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
CfzKntFUAAA7--7.jpg
62KB, 600x586px
>>133714281
>The West created this mess
Bullshit. Islam invaded Europe in 711ad fagit.

YOU murdered 1/5 the population of India

YOU invaded Spanish Iberia, all of the Balkan
states, all of north Africa, and southern Italy,
Jerusalem, and shut down the Mediterranean.

YOU made contracts with U.S. and European oil
companies to refine your oil, making the middle east
rich.

YOU created the largest death toll of any single movement
in mankind's history.

YOU reap what you sow sandfaggot.
>>
for people to turn violent when exposed to violent parts of your holy text, the capacity to be a violent zealot needs to exist first.
It wont matter how many pamphlets you drop in Europe, people will not turn into christian zealots and start overthrowing governments.

>Blaming others for building your economy almost exclusively on oil
>blaming others for the existence of your retarded islamic doctrines and religious power struggles

>anywhere beyond the arabian pensinsula
>arab homeland

>ISIS is pretty much all locals
>ITS THE WEST'S FAULT

I'm sure you also think centuries of islamic aggression was justified.
>>
>>133714281
In AA they say it's always easier to take someone else's inventory.
>>
>>133714281
>Muslim here
stoped reading there.
kill yourself goatfucker
>>
>>133715713
it was the (((Catholics))) who started this mess
>>
>>133714281
>Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.
Unwelcome here for many reasons, one of those- you are here, using technology, but raping donkeys and worship pedo

>The West created this mess.
Partially, but you are sandniggas for a reason...

Nope, wars, especially in areas of shitskins is natural phenomena.

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
No, but our believe that you could live as civilised free self governing nations WAS/IS WRONG.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
Yes mudslime. Holy?-no!

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
So now you are asking for us to get involved in your holy shitposters again?

>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
Proofs?

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
No, ruskis did.

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
We landed on the moon.

>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
True.
Out of the best of believe, that it is possible to help your people somehow to become human alike society. We where in wrong.

>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
Not enough!
Whole region needs to be nuked for good once for all!

>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
Guilty, also we have jew puppets, that are making those deals for us and on our behalf ( for our economic benefit too)

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
I though we were helping moslem goat and children rapists?
>>
File: Captuffffre.png (688KB, 598x480px) Image search: [Google]
Captuffffre.png
688KB, 598x480px
>>133715744
Fuck you with "Spanish Iberia" educate yourself.

The divine kingdom of Iberia is Lusitania the remnants of migrants from the sunken old land from the old age.

Still today the portuguese bear a unique gene in the human pool: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/70270-the-portuguese-have-a-unique-gene/
>>
It's the white mans burden to rule the world since he is the only one capable of it. When the white man rules the world all are better off. We slacked off in the last fifty years and look where it's gotten us.
>>
Stale pasta. Tell the cook to kill himself.
>>
File: 1493862441054.jpg (32KB, 376x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493862441054.jpg
32KB, 376x500px
>>133714281
Kafir here with a message for you sand niggers.
>>
>>133714281
>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
You mean we propped muhajadin, so you could be free of commies?

>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
Kuwait are also mudslimes (they had our oil interests too)
Adam was horrid!- remember moslems screaming for help from us to liberate you goat fuckers?

>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
No, but we've attempted to help moslem "people" to get rid of their despotic rulers... I know it's wrong- we should allow you kill each other
>>
>>133714281
Well good point. I agree. But we still don't want you to live here
>>
>>133714281

You're right, but don't fucking come HERE and say YOU as if it was us who wanted this shit. Propaganda is strong my friend, just you are blind to the degeneracy of your own religion.

We're trying to stop it now what the FUCK are YOU doing about it?
>>
File: 1270677068750.jpg (56KB, 514x409px) Image search: [Google]
1270677068750.jpg
56KB, 514x409px
>>133714281
Stop killing all zionist juice!
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>133714281
It is us that is gonna crusade ur asses if u keep ur shit up.

Know ur fucking place
>>
>>133715014

Wow wrote my post before reading this. You got it covered Leaf bro.
>>
>>133716463
It's old pasta
>>
>>133714281
Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad
>>
>>133714281
>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.
Should we have allowed Shias to kill Sunni's? Or should we have stayed out of it?
But then you goat fuckers want our help?
Dumb rag-head, what / how do you expect us to be aware of every scirmish you having unless we are there 24/7?

>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
No, you never been able to live like humans. Your mental deficiency "religion's, makes you to turn any land you breed on in to same shithole, as they are there.

>You are the cause of all of this.
Proofs?

>Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents.
Yes, we do, as we know. I don't expect any better logic from moslem, don't worry and stay vigilant! (We might help you one day to have a last final solution)

>I'm not easily triggered but
>shit like this makes me really mad
Pick one !
>>
>>133714281
I'm racist as all fuck but I pretty much agree with OP
>>
File: Iberia.jpg (37KB, 265x87px) Image search: [Google]
Iberia.jpg
37KB, 265x87px
>>133716050
Pull the fucking tampon out of your ass
It is commonly referred to as "Spanish Iberia" when referring to the region during the Islamic invasion here in the west you dumb faggot, you're the one that needs an education.
>>
>>133717029
It´s WRONG anyway? Did you just noticed that History is manipulated throughout?

Fuck mainstream history.
>>
>>133717466

Sorry: Fuck mainstream/Jesuit history.
>>
>>133714281

Saged you fucking cunt

i can't wait for the war on the streets of my land where i will get to purge you fucking SCUM
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 769x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 769x427px
>>133714281
Yes.
What you write is true.
I know. I try to share this knowledge.
Even 4chan is full of ignorant funk tards that have never read anything or watched anything beyond CNN.
>>
>>133717466
So where do you get our selective history from then?
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 520x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 520x313px
Hillary _ emails _ Muslim brotherhood

Thierry Meyssan “E-mails – Hillary Clinton and the Muslim Brotherhood”, @http://www.voltairenet.org/article193924.html

“The FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private e-mails no longer concerns questions of security, but rather acts of skulduggery ....
Huma Abedin is a US citizen who was raised in Saudi Arabia.
Her father is director of an academic revue – of which, for many years, she was the sub-editor – which regularly prints comments from the Muslim Brotherhood.
Her mother is president of the Saudi association of female members of the Brotherhood, and worked with the wife of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi.
Her brother Hassan works for Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the religious authority of the Brotherhood and spiritual counsellor of Al-Jazeera….
Mrs. Abedin is not the only member of the Obama administration linked to the Brotherhood.
The US President’s half-brother, Abon’go Malik Obama, is the Treasurer for the Brotherhood’s missionary work in Sudan, and also President of the Barack H. Obama Foundation.

A Muslim Brother is a member of the National Security Council – the highest executive position in the United States.
From 2009 to 2012, this was the case of Mehdi K. Alhassani.
The other Brothers who have been identified occupy less important functions.
the Clinton Foundation had employed Gehad el-Haddad as director for his «Climate» project – he is one of the world leaders of the Brotherhood.
His father was one of the co-founders of the Brotherhood, when it was created by the CIA and MI6 in 1951.

Given that all the jihadist leaders in the world have either come from the Muslim Brotherhood or the Sufi Order of the Naqshbandîs – the two components of the Muslim World League, the Saudi anti-Arab nationalist organisation – we would like to know more about Mrs. Clinton’s relations with Saudi Arabia and the Muslim Brotherhood….”
>>
>>133718020
Your *
>>
>>133714281
>The West created this mess
sure but we are going to fix the mess by ending the migrants lives and every year it gets closer
>>
"hurr durr it was West"
>opens up Kooran
>kill all infidels behead them crucifix them
You gotta bait harder m8.
>>
>>133714592
Hulagu's sons converted to Islam
>>
>>133718020
not selective, complete.

the mainstream one is chopped up
>>
>>133714281
It was and is you who kill and torture gay people.
And for that alone you will perish.
>>
Go look at Yemen.

Look hard.

That is good times compared to what is coming as the west stops caring about Islam Oil and just fracks their own.
>>
If you replaced "you" with "the jew" I would agree
>>
>>133718244
Whatever you Want to call it, where do you get it from?

Our of curiosity as a Muslim in Europe that should rightfully be in Algeria or wherever your dune is, what's your opinion on the Barbary slave trade?
>>
>>133714281
You'rre absolutely right bro
>>
>>133714281
Yes the all-powerful god-like West is responsible for everything. And Muslims are little children with no self-responsibility. No wonder you get along so well with leftists.
>>
>>133714281
>stuff

Once the majority realise the errors of our ways when allowing you in it will turn. You will be removed. You will be sent home or killed.

Then, if we need your oil we can go, invade and get it and you retard level iq goat fuckers won't be able to do much about it.
>>
>>133714281
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
S
A
G
E

S
A
G
E

S
A
G
E

S
A
G
E
>>
>>133714826
This.
>>
>>133718244
That's what I though. Shut the fuck up you brown sack of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 640x449px
1/ Manchester bomber linked to UK-backed terrorist group?

Abd al-Baset Azzouz, who left Manchester to go to Libya and run a 200-300-strong militant network for Osama Bin Laden’s successor, Ayman al-Zawahiri. Azzouz, is reported to be an expert bomb-maker.

In 2002, former MI6 agent and whistleblower David Shayler accused the British spy agency of colluding with the jihadist group in a failed 1996 effort to kill Gaddafi.

Allegations have also emerged that in 2011, the UK may have relaxed restrictions on LIFG fighters based in the UK and helped them return to fight Gaddafi.

The UK was engaged in fighting Gaddafi as part of a US-led NATO coalition. Former fighters interviewed ... said the UK actively supported the return of anti-Gaddafi dissidents, including those with Al-Qaeda links.

One fighter said he had been interviewed by an MI5 agent who asked if he was “willing to go into battle?”

"He told me the British government had no problem with people fighting against Gaddafi."
Others reported that when the war in Libya began, they looked into how to get fake documents, because their passports had been removed as part of restrictive control orders placed on them by the UK government.

One said that within days, the authorities had returned their passports, and they headed straight to Libya.

At the time of the war, current UK Prime Minister Theresa May was Home Secretary, with oversight of MI5 operations.
It is not clear if she was aware of the decision to relax restrictions of jihadists and return their travel documents.
>>
No your culture is what happens when sand niggers grow up in a desert. Steal my water? Ded. Also islamaphobic? Lol ive killed dozens of you bitches. I dont have a phobia of you fucktards. Honestly all you muzzies basically all just kill yourself. Should have let sadam keep gassing you goat fuckers
>>
File: 1494714743876m.jpg (125KB, 775x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494714743876m.jpg
125KB, 775x1024px
>>133714281
>>
Kaab ebn al ashraf wrote a poem
Telling about mohamad's evil

Mo got mad, ordered his head kill'em
He said to all his people

His bro in nursing offered his service
Asked mo for decieving the man

Mo cheerly accept this douface
To whom he blessed the plan

The bitch went to kaab and said
Bro i need money can i get some

Kaab accepts, a good lad
Died praying, wished he had more
Wisdom!

this your prpht ... a decieving one
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 450x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 450x341px
Libya.
Obama authorizes secret help for Libya rebels | REUTERS| MAR 31, 2011

https://idraintheswamp.com/maga/libya-qatars-help-wmds/

President Barack Obama has signed a secret order authorizing covert US government support for rebel forces seeking to oust Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, government officials told Reuters.

The CIA, which declined comment on the Obama authorization, has inserted small groups of clandestine operatives to gather intelligence for air strikes as part of a shadow force of Westerners that the US hopes can help bleed Gadaffi’s military, The NYT reported, citing unnamed American officials.

In addition to the CIA operatives, dozens of British special forces and MI6 intelligence officers are also working in Libya, the newspaper said.
>>
>>133714932
Sad. Killed on his wedding night
>>
>>133714281
https://youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
1400years of mass murders,rape,war and being degenerate
>>
File: Mohammedhavingbuttsex.jpg (24KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
Mohammedhavingbuttsex.jpg
24KB, 400x372px
It's all true
>>
I didn't do any of that shit nigger, I'm sitting here taking the same bullshit you are.

But guess what, you fucking slaves are too enslaved to even bother thinking clearly so you'll serve your overlords in the same way the westerners serve theirs.
>>
>>133714281
germanbro is that you?
>>133717035
>>
>>133714281
I sincerely hope the entire Middle East is turned into a self lighting, glass parking lot. It's what you savages deserve, after all.
Regards.
>>
File: Roman Catholics and Islam.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Catholics and Islam.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>133714281
It was the Roman Catholics who created Islam.
>>
>>133714281
Kill sandniggers
>>
>>133722083
http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
>>
>>133714281
"This makes it ok for me to kill unarmed civillians who, in addition to having nothing to do with any of these actions personally, in all likelyhood strongly oppose such actions and want the west out of the middle east entirely."
>>
tldr

kill all mudslimes and sandniggers

kill the majority of non-whites also
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.