[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/, got nowhere to post this so was wondering if you guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3295.jpg (37KB, 369x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3295.jpg
37KB, 369x384px
Hey /pol/, got nowhere to post this so was wondering if you guys had any help

>be me,
>have gf
>this Tuesday gf took to hospital
>I'm with her and there upon later the next two days, find out the place has been vandalized
>they disrupted the back corner window of her room which is hidden and far away, but didn't do much to it.
>her aunt, hates me because I'm not a Christian and don't pay 20% of the paycheck to the church, along with my gf
>she accuses me and the next day I awake to 3 detectives
>they question me and suspect I broke in
>her cousins were the last ones in so I assumed they ruled me out since I was away
>today aunt tells me she's filing a restraining order on the house, and using intimidation to get her way because we wouldn't go to church
>her husband, a cop, who always resentful, went into her room and threw away half of her stuff and one belonging I had there

So here I am worried and confused, what can I do? Please help /pol/, I, for once in my life, feel very scared.
>>
File: IMG_1357.png (957KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1357.png
957KB, 750x1334px
>>133693463
Find a non religious gf. Np OP
>>
>>133693463
Don't panic, you merely give your statement and explain what you were doing. Go to the hospital and ask for camera view because they will have evidence of you being there. You are scott free after that not only due to the concrete evidence, but the lack of fingerprints and details to point at it was you. If you are talked to the detectives again explain the biased hatred towards you, and also explain about the cousins to be the last ones in. This will lead them to interrogate the two cousins, and once you win that battle in court you better dump that bitch and find a red pilled girl with a red pilled family.
>>
>>133694039
Oh yea, and stay calm through the entire thing because you might give false flags to them. And anon don't give the aunt attention and just laugh when she threatens you. Plus if the dad is destroying your stuff without warning you, I believe that is damage of personal property and he will have to pay for everything. I am guessing her family is a bunch of blondes and a brown haired dad who thinks hes a big shot.
>>
>>133694231
The thing is, she is very redpilled, we broke off from her aunts clutches, she controls the family similar to how far cry 5 portrays the cult, we were suppose to see a movie today but she's calm now and resting. Don't worry, nothing wrong with her, only her family and my family keeps their distance and only wants my gf here with me. But thank u guys so much.
>>
>>133694231
What do you mean by false flags?
>>
Dump her
>>
>>133696938
But she's not the problem, it's her family that we avoid 99% of the time. I believe the only reason her aunt accused me was because the timing was perfect To frame me.
>>
>>133697814
Thanks guys tho, I wish I had more input
>>
>>133693463
Karma for being a fucking Nazi. I hope a bunch of spooks skull fuck your dead corpse after they shank you in prison after you're convicted.
>>
>>133693463
It shouldn't be 20%.

It's 10%.

Something is very fucking fishy here.
>>
>>133693463
Defoo the fuck out of those people. There is no reason to keep them in your life if they are only concerned about their own well being
>>
>>133699946
Yes, their pastor is driving a Lexus and had a recent trip all over Europe by himself.

But overall, are lawyers expensive?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.