[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is causing the heroin epidemic? Why are so many young,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 17

File: 499401771-copy[1].jpg (97KB, 606x340px) Image search: [Google]
499401771-copy[1].jpg
97KB, 606x340px
What is causing the heroin epidemic?

Why are so many young, well to do, kids turning to opiates?
>>
jews
>>
>>133691069
Play liberal games win liberal prizes
>>
/www.forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/07/01/the-oxycontin-clan-the-14-billion-newcomer-to-forbes-2015-list-of-richest-u-s-families/
>>
>>133691120
Mainly this. Also CIA/Taliban psyop
>>
>>133691269
I ran it through archive
https://archive.is/pEcz0
>>
File: image.png (452KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
452KB, 785x757px
>>133691309
>>
>>133691069
China.

The raw materials needed to create heroine are coming from China and their partner nations

China is dumping heroin into our nation in an attempt to destroy us
>>
>>133691069
>What is causing the heroin epidemic?

Same thing that caused the crack epidemic; a government intent on destroying the family unit.
>>
>>133691069
Obama played games with the section 8 housing and moved family's with known heroin dealer dependents into middle class neighborhoods. At the same time Afghanistan was reporting record opium production. The realities of chemical warfare are much subtle than people in vision. This was Obamas "Chemical Jihad"
>>
>>133691069
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

Destruction of family. Loss of community and social capital. Drugs and other activities are simply an escape from the despair.

>>133691120
This guy is on to something.
>>
>>133691394
Good thing we're spending billions of dollars on a wall to keep drugs out!
>>
>>133691394
Revenge for the Opium wars?
>>
the large nosed man with a silly little hat clutching his hands with a menacing grin
>>
>>133691120
we russia now.
>>
File: e2b.jpg (33KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
33KB, 428x500px
>>133691069
>>133691292
You always see a spike in narcotic use during wars.

>Vietnam and Afghanistan
>both wars fought in literal poppy fields
>gotta do business with the local supporters
>CIA cant ask congress for money to murder, finances terror and overthrow governments
>so they sell drugs
>put the proceeds into their black fund
>streets are flooded with cheap junk

same shit during reagan when we had coke epidemic.

>CIA sells drugs from South America
>uses money to buy weapons for Contras and Iranians

They also created crack by teaching smugglers how to reduce weight of cocaine smuggled.

crack is compactified coke so you can smuggle more in each load
>>
feels good man
>>
because it's cheap and peddled easily. there is a small truth to the gateway drug thing. just in that people who sell illegal weed will easily sell illegal heroin. and kids are dumb and impressionable.
>>
>>133691069
>well to do

You're hilarious.
>>
Conservatives were raised with the idea that the free market could solve any problem, including mild to moderate pain.

Hurt your back? Have some Vicodin. Trust the corporate pharmaceutical company.

Now you're addicted. But you're a hard working American, not a degenerate liberal drug abuser. You don't need rehab, that's for pussy liberals.

Your organs are failing, you're in the hospital, and the Doctor says there's nothing they can do? It's Obama's death panels trying to kill off honest conservatives.

You lay on your deathbed, surrounded by your illegitimate grandchildren, and thank God Senator McConnell passed legislation removing inheritance tax. You'll be damned if the government gets your hard earned dollar before your own Blood!

With your dying breath, you curse the liberals for preventing your pastor from attempting to use faith healing in a government subsidized hospital.
>>
>>133691069
women

i know a guy who died of alchohol poisioning for his girl and another guy who dies from heroin to impress his girl at a party

they know if they dont do extreme shit their bitch will leave so they die trying. what they dont realise is bitches leave until mid 30s so theres no point
>>
File: What is It.gif (638KB, 274x200px) Image search: [Google]
What is It.gif
638KB, 274x200px
>>133691069
Pharmaceutical companies are allowed to shill their drugs to doctors and the doctors get legal kick backs for how much they prescribe so doctors over prescribe especially opioids.
>>
File: 1440701739208.gif (625KB, 256x512px) Image search: [Google]
1440701739208.gif
625KB, 256x512px
>>133691069
Life fucking sucks for young people. No hope, who the fuck cares? Heroin? Sure!!
>>
>>133691069
Everyone knows something is profoundly wrong with the world, but most people have no outlet for it, nowhere to say what they truly feel and see others saying the same things.

Imagine how you would feel if you'd never found 4chan. Imagine someone just going through life seeing the world get a little bit worse every day because of liberal politics while his only sources of social interaction are coworkers he has to censor himself around to avoid losing his job, and social media where anything but silence or blind progressivism is met with a torrent of abuse by SJWs. Such a person is basically living a world that tells him that everything he knows to be true is wrong and evil, and the insane thing is that these people, these silenced people, are the majority. And yet they censor themselves and they censor each other in a futile effort to virtue-signal to other people who are just as full of concealed hate as they are but are utterly unable to express it.

If you were in that position, wouldn't you become a junkie? Would you even care if you died?
>>
try this weed it's chill
try this Xanax it's chill. and safe pharm
try this Vicodin it's safe pharm
try this oxy it's safe pharm
try this suboxone it's safe pharm.
"all out of the pharm this time senpai. try this heroin"
>>
>>133691069
>thanks obama
>>
>>133691519
El Chapo.
>>
File: 1480262542917.gif (2MB, 416x414px) Image search: [Google]
1480262542917.gif
2MB, 416x414px
>>133691394
Retarded.
>>133691874
The CIA is a totally rogue institution at this point that probably answers to no one. Those fuckers have their hands in so much shit (eg. human trafficking).
>>
>>133691069

>flood the market
>people try it
>certain percentage get addicted

The thing you want to look for is who is flooding the market.
>>
File: 4054421.png (4MB, 1555x965px) Image search: [Google]
4054421.png
4MB, 1555x965px
Escapism

Life is lacking meaning or purpose, and people don't understand this concept. One of the representations of escapism is addiction, one of those addictions is opiates.
The opiate industry comes from the middle east and groups like ISIS are the useful idiots in the opiate industry.
>>
Prescription fucking pills. Stay away from them.
>>
>>133692330
I'm sure he fits into this, and many of his peers probably disagreed
>>
Whenever I hear about people I used to know back home overdosing or dying from laced drugs I laugh. Drugs are evil. The people who trade in them are evil. The people who do them are evil. Anyone who deals or does them deserves to die. In a just society such people would be hunted down, and be declared outlaws. In a just society, every dose of illegal drugs on the black market would be poisoned with a lethal dose, and sold by undercover police given a monopoly by force. Fuck I hate drugs.
>>
File: fat lel.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
fat lel.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>133691520
>3:36 reddit
>>
>>133691657
I dont think you can call it revenge if is against another country
>>
They did this shit to niggers in the 80's with crack. Now they're doing the same thing to rural whites.
So who are they? And why aren't they getting their fucking teeth kicked in?
>>
>>133691069
clearly because cannabis is illegal
>>
File: 91o8S6D2o0L.jpg (678KB, 1400x2096px) Image search: [Google]
91o8S6D2o0L.jpg
678KB, 1400x2096px
>>133691069
Read this book.
>>
File: 1495159762398.jpg (64KB, 468x604px) Image search: [Google]
1495159762398.jpg
64KB, 468x604px
>>133692004
>libs hate drugs
Eat dicks.
>>
>>133691248

you do realize that red states and trump supporters are the highest users of opiods right?
>>
>>133692053
Yeah it's all women's fault you're a degenerate junkie.
>>
>>133693610
That is what first raised my suspicions
>>
>>133691874

crack is "compactified coke" and therefore takes up less space?

LOL
>>
>pharma companies redefine treatment of pain with opioid
>push opioids as the new, non-addictive solution to pain
>because pain absorbs the opiate or something and prevents abuse or something
>opioid start getting prescribed for everything from headaches to backache
>people who would otherwise never try heroin discover opium is fun
>start getting hooked
>start getting them through Medicare and selling them for 10k/mo profit to support habit
>quack doctors start setting up pill mills and make bank
>people who are now junkies discover Mexican black tar is a much cheaper alternative
>Mexicans start setting up a pizza delivery type of system to deliver and sell
>spreads like wildfire
>the rest is history
>>
>>133691930
Moreso tied to prescription painkiller black market, athletes have more to do with that than pot heads IME
>>
>>133691120
>>133691269
These anons know it was the kike sachler family that flooded the market with oxys that lead to people getting hooked on heroin.
>>
>>133691309
Quit archiving everything asshole
>>
>>133691069
>pharmacy jews launch massive campaign to sell oxy
>bribe congress to allow this
>everybody not hooked on pain meds
>once you run out of cash for oxy you look for something cheaper
>heroine epidemic ensues
As always the jews got the shekles and we all got fucked
>>
>>133693610
Interestingly enough, the Mexican heroin in a balloon pizza style delivery guys were forbidden to sell to blacks because of the idea that blacks were dangerous and violent. Also, the NYC market was already taken.

But they discovered that places like Boise , Alberquque, Peoria, etc. were completely open markets with lots of new opium addicts looking for a cheaper alternative than $40 per pill oxy prices.
>>
>>133691069
Who cares? Let them all kill themselves. Not like they would be of any use to society if they weren't on drugs.
>>
>>133694775
To be fair, they were underprescribing before. Like you had to be dying of cancer before they would give you something stronger than Tylenol. The pendulum swung too far the other way, hopefully some balance is found.
>>
OK so here is the long story
>doctors prescribe pain pills like the sky gives us the moon
>So the meds are in the house and the kids try them
>Eventually they get hooked
>opiate 101 : eventually the pills are not enough and they move to the real shit.

I broke my hand recently...really simple metacarpal fracture. So simple if the bone was a bit less fractured they could have popped it into place but instead had to operate. They prescribe me pain meds. Its worth mentioning that it didnt hurt when I broke it and drove myself to the hospital nor did it hurt after the surgery...yet they still prescribed it. I had moderate discomfort but never any pain..so why prescribe it...
>>
>>133694715
DON'T YOU DARE BE MEAN TO ARCHIVE BRO
>>
>>133693610
>New England
>Red States
Are you fucking retarded?
t.Northern Mass
>>
>>133694296
ding ding ding
this guy is the first one to touch on the big issue for the poverty-struck rust belt; Medicare indirectly fueling people who originally wouldn't be able to buy heroin.

I manage a restaurant in a lower income area outside of Cincy and just last Thursday I'm closing up with my coworker and we witness a drug deal as we're walking to our cars.
>Car idling in handicap spot
>guy bikes up to it
>parks bike on median
>gets into the passenger side
>they fiddle around in their laps for 30~ seconds
>guy gets out, adjusts jacket (its 85 F out, no reasonable person is wearing a jacket), and bikes off into the sunset

I have dozens, if not hundreds, of crackhead stories, ask away.
>>
>>133691069
>Prescribe pain meds that are derived from opiates
>kids can't afford their meds anymore and/or no longer have the script
>turn to heroin
>>
>>133691394

Yeah I bet... Meanwhile in the real world they face their own opium crisis.
>>
>>133695324
I swear that Northern mass somehow has more dealers than users.
>>
I'm shocked at how many people put such much of the blame on Oxys. People who branch off Oxys are a small part the addicted population . It's not Oxys that's doing its culture. it's kids who are disappointed with their lives and want the world to slow down. Oxys are a great boogie man but the numbers have been rising and price was dropping long before Oxys became a thing
>>
File: LAYNE-STALEY.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LAYNE-STALEY.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Heroin brought us some sweet music
>>
>>133695511

I'm near kings island, our entire state has turned into junkies.

If you get revived by narcan you should get tatooed onyour forehead and placed on a three strike system. I've heard way too many stories about people overdosing multiple times and not getting the hint
>>
>>133691069
As I understand it, there's been an alleged problem with prescription narcotics that was out of hand for a long time. Eventually the various state governments and the federal government cracked down on it, so addicts turned from oxycontin to heroin because it was cheaper and easier to get.

Then they started cutting the heroin with fentanyl. Turns out fucking deadly.
>>
File: heroin-graph_1185px.jpg (118KB, 1185x710px) Image search: [Google]
heroin-graph_1185px.jpg
118KB, 1185x710px
>>133696254
>just want life to slow down
hit me right in the feels anon. Never could put my finger on it, but you just got pretty close. 7 months clean off heroin, still feel that way.

The fentanyl analogs from china are killing people. White males specifically are the ones dying.

>>133696558
Yesir. Marcy Playground - Wave Motion Gun

Fent is dirt cheap and easy to synth in chinquee labs, street niggers cut their dope with it, white people die trying to cope with this gay earth.
>>
>>133692176
being in this situation you describe is not an aberration of the human condition, but is the climax to it. humans are machines that only function when they are broken.

be broken

if you look at the world and see nothing but a big stinking pile of greed, fear, violence, vanity and stupidity, and are able to function however broken you feel you are. within it and without contributing to that pile. you have won.

the question of how one must carry on will seem suicidal even but this is to be expected if you havent yet internally metamorphisised desperation into silent victory then you will of course want to fix yourself.

look for the kindness within yourself, for its this kindness that made you realise how fucked up things truly are. find it, wash the shit off it and place it back in the chest cavity designed for it.

/pol/ will gradually fart out the answers as to how we must proceed.
>>
I am, I have about 22 kilos in my trunk.

Do you WANT me to diversify?

Because I can start selling recreationally, right now it's controlled, but buttfucks have no idea how to regulate it because governments exist.

I'm thinking about sneaking into your home and injecting you with enough to kill you in your sleep.
>>
>US invades vietnam
>Surprise! Heroin epidemic

>US fucks around in south america
>Surprise! crack epidemic

>US fucks around in afghanistan
>Surprise! (Another) heroin epidemic

Really makes ya think
>>
({Won't someone please wake me up out of this overdose so I can overdose again and expect to be woken up.})

http://Kill em all, drop the potato.com
>>
>>133697272
I really want to believe but it's just a weird connection
>>
>>133696788
I got shot at back in Feb, sheeit. Everyone with grandpa's hunting rifle and a 4 acre lot thinks they're a prospective drug dealer, and we're starting to have mini turf wars.
>>
>>133694715
How about you get archived in the back of a van? :^)
>>
The West is dying, soon the hordes will roam the lands freely. They have already sacked entire neighborhoods and even cities. Think about this burgers, you have lost entire fucking cities that used to be well to do, beautiful, white cities to the bioweapons called niggers and spics. Even a whole state in California. You have white refugees from that state all over the country now.

Even if you are leftist indoctrinated, you know, at least subconsciously, that what's going on is wrong and dangerous. The degeneracy has been turned up to eleven. Your current day pop culture is nothing but downright revolting. Tricked out disney whores and babbling nigglets, a whole tribe of armenian bitches famous for fucking niggers on tape and that's your biggest celebrities. The 00s seem wholesome in comparison and that's when you had an edgy crossdressing lanket and a wigger dominate the scene.

They are chemically ruining young children for life now with this abhorrent trans shit they push. You are told to respect and honor the insane death cult that brought your towers down, because it's a religion of peace. We live in a sick society. Wanting to escape it with drugs is relatively healthy, healthier than participating in it. If people are too weak to fight, they just want to flee.
>>
Corrupted military employees.

We're running out of war, and ways to generate money with an economic system sustained by the permanence of war.

Combat veterans can suck my dong, too.

Take your martial law manifesto and shove it up your ass.
>>
>>133691069
>well to do kids
>turning to opiates

Kids from single mother households are not well todo.
>>
>>133691069
Because doing heroin is actually the most moral action in our society. The ethic of western liberal civilization is hedonism. So the logical most virtuous action one can take is to be on opiates 24 hours a day.
>>
>>133691120
fpbp
>>
>>133691120
>>133691269
>>133694674
So if it wasn't Sackler, then what? It's not like they have a patent on the drug. Could have been any other company.
>>
>>133691069
Have you tried opiates?
>>
File: 1497935116337.jpg (62KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497935116337.jpg
62KB, 307x462px
>>133691519
sauce?
>>
>>133691069
Chronic pain sufferer here. I believe the problem is due to tighter restrictions on prescription pain killers. With prescriptions, you know exactly what you're getting and how much you can take without overdosing. You never truely know exactly what you're getting when it comes to street drugs or how potent it may or may not be.
>>
>>133691069
Holy shit
This guys must be rich
Heroin is more expensive than a 8 gb gpu
>>
>>133691069
P
>>
Perhaps
Cash+ american media
>>
"Grunge" has become "cool" again recently.
>>
>>133700372
Heroin is cheap as fuck here, to the point where the DUDE WEED LMAOs are being displaced
>>
>>133700117
I agree, also street shit could be laced with God knows what.
>>
>>133700117
I think I've heard half of the ODs are from prescribed drugs, little mention about street drugs.
>>
Sloppy presciption of legal opiods leading to addiction and kids and adults turning to illegal means to get their fix.

Plus the production from a reconstructex yet still somewhat chaotic afghanistan is going straong as well as other sources.

the "war on drugs" is a scam and the government is profiting from both ends.
>>
>>133691069
Gotta say, was prescribed oxycodone after brain surgery and I took them. Anything opiod/opiate are great drugs;make you feel amazing, best drugs ever. Never wanted to take them for recreational purposes
>>
>>133691519

Who controls Afghanistan? The govt is doing this to its own people you idiot
>>
File: IMG_8111.jpg (70KB, 1003x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8111.jpg
70KB, 1003x537px
>>133694775
>>133695162
>>133700117

These anons get it.

I live in FL. I remember being able to buy individual roxies (30mg oxycodone) for $15 and in bulk getting them for as low as $6.80 per pill in 2010.

Once the DEA and state and local police really started cracking down on pill mills and regulating pharmacies more tightly, you had a situation where you've got millions of buyers and in ever shrinking quantity of pills.

Roxies increased in price to $30 - $35 per pill and over time the only thing a lot of people can even 'get' anymore is Heroin.

Yet another case of the government having a seemingly 'noble' goal (ending an opiate epidemic) but only making things worse through their poorly thought out intervention.
>>
File: géniebouchard14013.jpg (205KB, 993x1200px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard14013.jpg
205KB, 993x1200px
>>133691394
>The raw materials needed to create heroine are coming from China and their partner nations
>China is dumping heroin into our nation in an attempt to destroy us

Lel no fucktard...poppy come from Afghanistan and the fields are protected by the (((US army)))

http://www.globalresearch.ca/drug-war-american-troops-are-protecting-afghan-opium-u-s-occupation-leads-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053

Fentanyl come from China, aka ''China White''
>>
>>133691120
Says the fucking leaf. You're probably one of them, the fucking CHINESE who are killing everyone.

You people can't import the good cheap pure heroin from Mexico since you're all up in Canada with your 3 million dollar 1 bedroom shit shack cucksheds. So you crank out fentanyl by the boat load. But that's not enough, not dropping enough Whites. So then you get the carfentanyl, not good enough. You have to go all-out W-18, 10,000× stronger than morphine, and press it into fake oxycodone pills + mix it in with the fentanyl (which you sell as heroin).

FUCK OFF CHINESE CANADIAN TRIAD FUCKS
>>
>>133691394
Ahhhh

And THATS why they keep investing in our economy.

Wait what
>>
>>133696558
Why does heroin always turn people's hair gay-ass colors?
>>
>>133691069
>sees fidget spinner
>gets one
>oh your kids fucked. Here's some pills
>kid even more fucked
>kidult can't cope
>kidult opiate addict
>>
>>133691394
>>133692331
>>133701222
What is killing people is fentanyl coming from China which is what is mix with heroin or put in pill form, which is pretty much instant death.

https://archive.is/FctNg
>>
>>133691069
Hedonism.
>>
>>133691309
Best /pol/ poster
>>
>>133691069
Heroin is good for your cholesterol
>>
>>133702431
Ominous

It's mostly peer pressure and nothing better to do, peer pressure and word of mouth marketing is what popularizes stuff in the first place and whether its legal or not the fiends in charge of the economic system want things running and people under control so they'll push drugs and toys and stuff knowing kids will buy them and continue a cycle which their parents took part in under a different fashion

Tobacco used to be legal and cool and just as it went the way of the dinosaur in favor of legalizing stuff something which is perfectly legal and cool now will be seen as unsafe and be criminalized in the future thanks to mob mentality
>>
>>133701222
Who is the girl? She's pretty.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.