[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people have access to super fast, unlimited internet literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1472020931000.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1472020931000.png
9KB, 401x367px
>people have access to super fast, unlimited internet literally wherever they are
>access to literally any literature, music, film, art, you name it
>more opportunity than ever to grow mentally, physically and spiritually
>people are more unhappy than ever
>>
>>133686587
I use this technology to access things that I enjoyed pre-internet. If that isn't a strange thing, I don't know what is.
>>
>>133686587
Access to Knowledge !== Personal Responsibility
>>
File: 1347843067770.jpg (47KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1347843067770.jpg
47KB, 369x368px
>super fast, unlimited internet literally wherever they are

y-yeah
>>
>>133686587
Hobbitnigger, I barely get Internet half the time
>>
>>133686587
>people are more unhappy than ever
Are they?
>>
>>133687346
Yes. Scientifically. I'm not going to google for you either, do it yourself.
>>
>>133687346

you must be young.

idk anyone my age that's not on pharmaceuticals other than myself.

>2011 article:
>http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/astounding-increase-in-antidepressant-use-by-americans-201110203624

>1/4 women on antidepressants.

the fact is that its probably doubled now. and that's not including the people who self medicate with illegal drugs.
>>
>>133686587
im way less social now. So much info to consume
>>
>>133686587
things dont make you happy.
Purpose in life does. People nowadays have no purpose for living thanks to cultural relativism
>>
>>133687488

>I'm not going to back up my claim

Shit thread.
>>
>>people are more unhappy than ever
It's nihilism because they're not living their lives correctly. They need to get S O R T E D.
>>
>>133687986
All the traditional dominance hierarchies have been closed off at the bottom to the youth by postmodernist fuckwads.
>>
>>133686587

>>more opportunity than ever to grow mentally, physically and spiritually

this part is wrong

people are dumbed down by drugs and distractions

they certainly aren't spiritually developed

they are suffering because their relationships are weak and often non-existent, and their quality of life is shallow

material goods and entertainment are not the point
>>
>>133687073
this
>>
>>133686587
read ted kaczynski's manifesto. thesis is:

"the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
>>
>>133690097
Archived that
https://archive.is/ReLXr
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.