[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on smoking /pol/ European's see themselves are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: fume.jpg (83KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
fume.jpg
83KB, 960x640px
Redpill me on smoking /pol/

European's see themselves are more "progressive" than Americans and generally tend to have better healthcare, diets, and daily regiments but smoke like fucking chimneys. Is smoking really that bad for you, is "smoking kills" a hoax, or is it a method of mass population control with higher penetration rates than alcohol?
>>
>>133683622

>Tend to have better healthcare

ahahahahahahahaha

Maybe when you count our 40 million miggwes in the average, but your 3rd-world cancer survival rate factories
of publicy-rationed healthcare are garbage compared to what middle-class and above whites have in the US. The wealthiest oligarch and kleptocrats from all over the world fly to US hospitals for treatment; no one with money is
going to the NHS on purpose.
>>
>>133683962

Stay on track with the fucking topic you semi literate degenerate, why is smoking so common in Europe but not in America (anymore)?
>>
>>133683622
>yuropoor thinks hes better than americans
>>
>>133683622
Smoking is a filthy disgusting habit only done by low class scum who hate themselves and everyone else. And they litter all the time.
>>
>>133683962

Our own president says most countries have better healthcare then us.
>>
>>133683622
Don't smoke
It's gross
It makes you smell like salty piss
It fucks up your lungs and fills your body with mucus.
You think that shit might be healthy? It's not even good to smoke around your fucking computer. Nicotine in the second hand smoke seeps into your PC and lines the walls and components of the machine and acts as an adhesive for dust and dirt, making the machine filthy, really hard to clean without an alcohol bath, and that causes shit to overheat easier or other problems. Just imagine what that shit is doing inside your body.
>but muh reduced stress benefits
Drink tea instead, nigger
There's no benefits you can get from smoking that you can't get somewhere else without lining your insides with a slime that attracts filth and takes years to clear out
>>
>>133684096
I don't know. It is certainly not because Americans take thier health more seriously. I know that some Asians that smoke live forever. It may be a combination of lazy lifestyle, and poor diet that kills a smoker faster.....Europeans move more, and generally eat smaller portions.
>>
>>133684578
they still use plaster castes in europe, we haven used them since the 80s here
>>
>>133684813
Just because shit don't kill you don't mean it's not unhealthy, restricting you, and limiting your physical potential
>>
>>133684096
Because there's a bigger antismoking campaign in North America.
>>
File: German_anti-smoking_ad.jpg (36KB, 442x360px) Image search: [Google]
German_anti-smoking_ad.jpg
36KB, 442x360px
Jewish anti-smoking campaigns are intentionally counterproductive. Any competent leader would ban it outright.
>>
>>133683622
>>133684756

It's the additives that are killing you, much like processed food.

>Computer, bring up the list of ingredients in ciggies vs the chemical content of an organic tobacco leaf.

Smoke organic, eat organic and clean using naturally occurring chemicals.
>>
>>133684756
this shit right here

I smoked for a bit over 20 years. It's not your friend. A 3 - 4 cups of Bigelow green tea will snap that stress right out.

I get it, but it's a temporary solution with a long term problem.
>>
>>133685604
>breathing smoke is okay as long as its pure orgnaic smoke
Youre retarded
>>
File: Amreicaaah.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Amreicaaah.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>133683962
>Spend 18.6% on health out of YOUR GDP vs half of that that we send on ours generally in Europe.

We can choose to pay a bit extra for private should we choose it; even then it's cheaper than your cartel system.

YOU
>Have the highest costs
>Highest premiums
>Highest drug costs.

Your stubborn ignorance is why you're a mess. Horrendous. Plus you let kiddies transition surgically to become freaks.
>>
File: community pepes.jpg (88KB, 748x512px) Image search: [Google]
community pepes.jpg
88KB, 748x512px
please pol how do I get I get this girl to quit smoking. I want to protect the anglo species. should I just buy her a vaporizer?
>>
File: 1495830812573s.jpg (2KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1495830812573s.jpg
2KB, 125x94px
>>133683622
Yeah, OP I think it BS. Have an 83 year old friend that is healthier than any of his peers. He started at 12. Smoking is as bullshit as global warming. Bet you can correlate the two beliefs.
>>
File: 1496414692358s.jpg (4KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1496414692358s.jpg
4KB, 250x140px
>>
>>133683622
Don't even start smoking, kid. Trust me, next thing you'll know you'll be smoking a pack a day while struggling to quit.
/obvious projection
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.