[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THERE WAS NO COLLUSION! >proves collusion >lol well

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: da fuck.gif (28KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
da fuck.gif
28KB, 300x264px
>THERE WAS NO COLLUSION!
>proves collusion
>lol well its not a BIG DEAL!
>stop being such sore losers, liberals!
>cry more democrats!
why are republicans so fucking retarded? you are STILL hiding behind hillary for something the FBI said she shouldn't be charged for, but its okay when one of your guys does something that is already proven?
>>
>no obamacare repeal
>no wall
>no hillary in jail

but liberal tears
>>
>>133675063
1 post by this ID
>>
>>133675063
Even if there was, collusion isn't a crime. Yet with all the dirt on Hildabeast Libtards still hide behind Comey and the corrupt FBI's assessment of "no crime" despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary....

But were supposed to listen as if the Liberals are the arbiters of Law and Order. Cool story bro.
>>
>>133675063
They hate everybody because they hate themselves. How else can a social hierarchy work that way? And I'm not even talking economy. Bernie or Trump. Couldn't be more diametrically opposed. If the average person talks like Bernie then fine they're quite normal. Have room to grow. Don't box themselves in. If you go talking like michael savage or that tranny trump hater ann coulter, then people rightfully get their backs up. The left says "fuck over literally only these one or two groups and everybody might be a bit richer in a few ways actually". What does the right say?
>TAKE A SHOWER INSULATE THE BANKERS OBEY THE SABBATH AS I DRAW WATER REEEEE FUCK EVERYBODY IM THE BESTEST THERE IS NOBODY IN CREATION LIKE ME I DONT NEED GOD FOR FORGIVENESS
And on and on we go
>>
File: yesssss.png (108KB, 432x326px) Image search: [Google]
yesssss.png
108KB, 432x326px
>>133675234
you trumples didn't acutally beleive that retard when he was spouting all that shit, did you?

>>133675382
>in a 2 post thread
wow... what proof you have.
now kill yourself.

>>133675536
>corrupt fbi
>mfw
if you think that one of the most high level government agencies, whose sole purprose is to be non-partisan, and get the real story and truth is corrupt, i dont know what to tell you, there is no fighting that, might as well just accept your life under your jew overlords forever.
>>
File: 1498821824063.gif (1MB, 412x384px) Image search: [Google]
1498821824063.gif
1MB, 412x384px
>>133675063
>TRUMP GOT RUSSIA TO HACK THE ELECTION
Nope
>russians hacked voting machines
Nope
>FLYNN!
cleared
>sessions
They got destroyed
>r-russian t-troll-s working for breitbart?
Nope
>"w-willingness to col c-collude"
Getting oppo research from anyone is not a crime

And then today
>THERE ACTUALLY WAS EVIDENCE OF CLINTONS CRIMES THAT OUR DEMOCRAT FRIENDLY RUSSIAN GAVE TO TRUMP JR CHECKMATE DRUMPFKINS
What in the actual fuck
>>
>>133676416
And then today
>THERE ACTUALLY WAS EVIDENCE OF CLINTONS CRIMES THAT OUR DEMOCRAT FRIENDLY RUSSIAN GAVE TO TRUMP JR CHECKMATE DRUMPFKINS
What in the actual fuck

You new? Or you just forget how sharebluecrew operate?
>>
>>133676742
Idk man i should have expected it but it just blew me away when i work up and saw them celebrating. I think they must be on the verge of breakdown
>>
File: memes.jpg (1MB, 2219x1101px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
1MB, 2219x1101px
the leftist brainslave CANNOT comprehend as his reality collapses around him. it searches out for more morsels of Russia Freak conspiracy material in the hopeless dream that it is not deluded
>>
>>133675063
Fak off shill
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.