[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone knows that Trump did nothing wrong. Everyone knows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: trussia.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
trussia.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Everyone knows that Trump did nothing wrong.
Everyone knows that there is nothing in the so called "Russia-gate sandal".
However, this is revenge.
This is revenge from the democrats for the Benghazi Committee that may have contributed to the electoral loss of Hillary Clinton.
The only problem is that Trump has a horrible PR team and the media has a large number of sheep followers that will be spoonfed everytihng instead of researching it themselves.

So why aren't we counteracting with memes? Or do we only care about memes when they involve frogs?
>>
>>133659772
>everyone

except the federal investigators
>>
File: 1497682955747.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1497682955747.png
301KB, 520x678px
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
File: W3_Trump_Bus_Lewdness.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
W3_Trump_Bus_Lewdness.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
I see a dodgy russian I just have to collude. I can't help myself. When you're famous you can do that.You can grab 'em by the treason. Anything.
>>
>>133659914
>No convictions
>Nothing was found by FBI
Can you please bring forward your evidence?
>>
>>133660530
>Implying Russia actually did anything and you didn't just pick a shitty candidate for president for your party.

Shouldn't have conspired against Bernie.
>>
File: thejudge.jpg (20KB, 499x225px) Image search: [Google]
thejudge.jpg
20KB, 499x225px
>>133660704
>your party

you're one of those fucking mongs that thinks everybody is a democrap
>>
>>133660843
>Focusing on the one part of the post you can say anything about.
Fuck you. You've yet to show any fucking evidence about russia and you keep grasping at straws and throwing red herrings hoping that you won't get called out on your bullshit. Show me the evidence.
>>
>>133659772
Everything is a huge Democrat psy op. Crowdrike, FusionGPS, Alfa Bank, Don Jr... From A to Z.
>>
>>133659772
Pee in bed
>>
Wow, I totally believe these faggots are writing for the causes they say they are.
>>
>>133659772
Come back at 2am, that's when you'll get some help. This is prime time for shit/pol/
>>
>>133659772
Honestly I think it's hilarious that they keep chasing down this Russia crap

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake

Let them waste their time and destroy any credibility the Democratic party had left
>>
>>133661966
It's bullshit. I assume the MSM knows it. They still peddle the crap. How long can the make something out of nothing? IDK...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.