[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hate people from small towns? They don't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: thistriggerstherightwingers.png (43KB, 901x598px) Image search: [Google]
thistriggerstherightwingers.png
43KB, 901x598px
Anyone else hate people from small towns?

They don't even seem human to me. Only if they're in a major or city or a state like California Washington or Oregon and to a lesser extent Nevada and Arizona do I care. Outside of these 5 states I don't like any of the other people from the 50 states especially if they're not from a big city. I can tolerate people from small towns in California and to a lesser extent in the 4 other states I mentioned but outside of that, yuck..

Small town people are disgusting and weird to me

As are people from any other country other than Japan and maybe Brazil. I like Brazil a lot for some reason.

Inb4 some insignificant flyover rightwing state bitches on how California is so Terrible despite being the most successful State in the Union
>>
File: dafuq.jpg (22KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.jpg
22KB, 403x389px
>>133655885
Bet you live in your mommas basement since you clearly lack experience of the real world
>>
>>133656356
What makes you say that I don;t have experience of the real world? Someone with experience can't hold the same views? I think they can. And i do.
>>
File: NCR.png (68KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
NCR.png
68KB, 2000x1333px
>>133655885
Fixed ur pic
>>
>>133656356
Sweeden and all the Nordic countries are just IKEA furniture and design to make youfeel signigicant while the truth is your country is small and has no space so you need small houses and tiny tables. All of Europe is just too small and too wannabe America.
>>
>>133656929
look at 77 and 83 burger
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_territories_by_population_density
>>
>>133656929
And the wannabe america time is long gone and now half of your country want to be us
>>
File: 1499920787315.jpg (75KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499920787315.jpg
75KB, 658x960px
Nobody is forcing you to talk to them you sanctimonious twat
>>
File: Aids.png (416KB, 846x865px) Image search: [Google]
Aids.png
416KB, 846x865px
>>133655885

>INB4

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>133658436
Be honest, the only kind of people who want to be in Swedens situation tend to be of a masochistic bent.
>>
>>133655885
You're one of the commies that's ruining California. Go into the sea, stinky.
>>
>>133655885
with flyovers it always seems like they just dont even have the same idea of reality as me, and they dont because they don't live in the real world, they live in some dollhouse, in a leave it to beaver episode.
>>
>>133655885
This is awful bait and you're really bad at this.
>>
>>133655885
>dislike people because they are disgusting and weird
>i like brazil a lot
????????
>>
>Washington
>not small town

There's basically one big population center in the entire state.
>>
Small town is great. Lots of tight fresh pussy (legal)
>>
>>133655885

gotmetoreply/10 b8t

I have lived in the largest city in the USA, the second largest city in the USA and the 7th largest city in the USA. I have lived on both coasts, but currently live in a small town in the mountains. Cities are only useful for women and thieves. Cities create and cater to soft people. Women enjoy cities because they are constantly fawned over and rich jews will pay their bills for sex. Criminals love cities because there is always something to steal. For men, cities are poison.

Are you a thief, a woman or a child OP?
>>
>>133659982
Small town California btw
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.