[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that >automation will kill democrazy because(((They)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1465797865380.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465797865380.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Reminder that

>automation will kill democrazy because(((They))) wont let jobless or poor people vote
>50% of jobs will be destroyed within 20 years
>High IQ jobs like engineering, coding, lawyering and medical practises will be overflooded and salaries will be kneecapped before automation ends it all

Reminder that (((They))) will rather wipe off useless load (you) than introduce UBI. Genetic engineering will give (((Them))) the endless reign while against the people its used for population control in forms of plagues or man inducted deficits

How are you preparing for the cyberpunk future /pol/?
>>
(((Lawyers))) will be easily automated as will management, coders, and (((accountants))).
>>
>>133655752
Rather negative view of the situation .

Automation will kill capitalism, Which yeah is going to suck for a few years, and yeah we will see mass starvation, illness and riots but if you survive the future looks pretty bright.
>>
>>133655752
>>133656032
It will kill Democracy because it marks the end of the age of the gun. Rich oligarchs will own factories that can pump out automated police drones to enforce their will upon the masses and guns will no longer have the power they used to.
>>
>>133655752
Non-whites will kill democracy faster. No one likes democracy except white people
>>
>>133655752
Poor people should not vote.
>>
>>133656276
of course guns are the only thing keeping democracy alive.

Really depends how the mass riots go after the economic collapse.
>>
>>133656276

Wouldn't people just develop EMP weapons to counter shit like that? How hard are they to make?
>>
>>133656674
Emp weapons would help, but it becomes a matter of resources and productive capacity. The reason Democracy happened is because the average peasant could easily kill a knight with a gun, prior to firearms knights were behemoths on the battlefield.
>>
>>133657014
crossbows really, and even then noble supercavalry sweeping everything really depends on the terrain.

it worked well in france, but less so in russia, sweden, etc.
>>
>>133656032
The elite will still be the elite, I think it will be more like pledge loyalty to whatever oligarch and you will get given what you need for whatever services you can provide, Fully automated gay space communism will never come.
>>
>>133657831
What service will you provide if there is nothing that a machine cant do better?
>>
File: anarchotranshumanism.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
anarchotranshumanism.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>133658302
Good question, the only answer I have to that if you are the kind of an empty land devoid of any people, are you really a king?
>>
File: 1463003308865.jpg (152KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463003308865.jpg
152KB, 800x1200px
>High IQ jobs like (...) coding

Nigga, little kids do that shit these days. You'd need to be a drooling retard to not be able to learn it.
>>
File: 1484406780866.png (3KB, 400x105px) Image search: [Google]
1484406780866.png
3KB, 400x105px
I keep hearing about everything being automated and we're all going to starve in favelas while the (((elites))) live in spaceships.
Yet all I see the western world is barriers to automation everywhere. From regulation and taxes to most corps generally not caring about risking their chips on big breakthroughs.
It's like people in the 80s saying Japan will take over the world. Ultimately none of this will happen because you're relying on the same dumb lazy humans to make it happen. You and I that is.
>>
>>133658567
Of course, its not like its totally empty anyways
>>
>>133655752
Source for anime?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.