[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are faggot millennials so obsessed with traveling? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

File: 203957.jpg (109KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
203957.jpg
109KB, 640x480px
Why are faggot millennials so obsessed with traveling?

I've traveled to multiple countries with different groups of people, and quite honestly I got depressed every time after the first day.

It was depressing seeing what a shithole the country was.

It was depressing to see that behind the smiling faces, they simply just wanted your money

It was depressing to be on a plane for 8+ hours cramped with people that didn't want to talk to you

It was depressing to know you weren't welcome in some parts

It was depressing seeing my dumbass friends do stupid things, and were somehow able to forget the world around them for 2 weeks.

It was depressing seeing people living in abject poverty and just accepting that and not improving themselves or their lives. They had the look of defeat on them, yet were in some sort of blissful ignorance, and I'm supposed to look up to that?

Traveling is the most blue pilled thing you could do. I would not recommend it unless you are a braindead drone.

If you want a dose of multiculturalism, just go to a major city and talk to the working class people there from around the world. They speak English and aren't lazy bums and will give you the real story on why they left their shithole and what the current reality of their world is. This is probably what Trump did and why he's so successful and understands the world better than your average yoloswag millennial whose traveled to 10 different countries yet still Bernie Sanders is the messiah and free college education is the key to America's success.
>>
>>133652928
For a lot of these faggot millennials it's the ultimate virtue signal, traveling to these shithole countries and "helping" them so they can then post about it on Facebook to their other faggot millennial friends who then tell them how amazing it is that they are "helping" these people, when in reality they are doing nothing of the sort.

I taught English in Southeast Asia for the month of July a few years ago, and one of the teachers at this school, a Spanish guy, told me that the kids would forget everything I'd taught them by the time they came back in September. It then dawned upon me that it was ultimately pointless. I mean yes it's nice to see other parts of the world, but a lot of the people who do this sort of thing have been raised on the idea that everyone is equal, so they're prime targets for scammers.
>>
>>133652928
>A Bloo Bloo Bloo, everything depresses me.
Might want to take a look at yourself in the mirror before calling anyone else a millennial, faggot
>>
>>133652928

there is a vogue that experiences last more than objects. You should spend your money in getting experiences than getting objects. It has some true, but it's fishy when an airline company tells you that.
>>
>>133652928
Travelling is amazing. Just because you've traveled to the wrong places using the wrong methods doesn't mean that it's all shit.
I know Sam Hyde hates travelling and you're a big fan of him, but just fucking look at him. He's a miserable person that isn't even doing anything productive in his life.
>>
>>133653626
>You should spend your money in getting (((experiences)))
Of course an airline would tell you that you should buy their overprices tickets to visit some third-world shithole and act like you're making a difference in these people's lives. You aren't doing shit. After you leave they're still gonna be living in their poverty-stricken shithole while you get to go back to your comfortable first-world existence, as far away from them as possible.
>>
>>133652928
It's because most do it just to show off and seem "deep". Things like Instagram and Facebook has only reinforced this. Traveling is great though in itself.
>>
>>133652928

What did you expect? These people are aware that they live in hell of course they're miserable.

Though I don't understand this poverty tourism fad either. If you visit a third world country and flash your wealth and health in people's faces then don't be surprised if they one day decide to cross the southern border or jump on boats to Europe.
>>
>>133654124
I've done a lot of travel in my life and all it does it make me appreciate how lucky I am to be white.
>>
>>133653915
This, he probably went to some shithole Central American country and instead of seeing ancient ruins he went to the downtown part of the city to do shit he could do back home and got mad because he couldn't drink the tapwater. Awful thread. Sage.
>>
>>133653409
the funny thing is white males actually helped them by constructing government system that worked instead of handing out rice bags and waters to niggers like millenials do
>>
I only travel to *closes book on Confusianism* superior countries like China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan.
>>
Escapism/ status signaling/ post modern identity confusion/ prolonged adolescence
>>
>>133652928
Also anon what your complaining about is the reason you should travel. That's the real world, a lot of people need to see more shit like that. Especially liberals desu.
>>
Do you guys spend your holidays at home?
>>
>>133652928
come to russia
>>
>why are millennials faggots that wanna see the world
>everything depresses me
Woo
>>
>>133654370
Of course. It's far better to give them something that lasts instead of handing food to these nigs, which they then become dependent on. I'm sure it's all a scam to con gullible westerners out of their disposable cash.

>>133654512
A lot of these millennial whores use travel as an excuse to put off getting a real job for a year and to "find themselves" i.e. whoring around and sometimes ending up getting raped and murdered. It happens more often than you would think.
>>
File: Africana-993x1024.png (811KB, 993x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Africana-993x1024.png
811KB, 993x1024px
>>133653626
says the pothead who's tried 12 different drugs for the """experience"""

The best experiences in my life have been getting my first car, meeting new friends, and of course, the happenings on /pol/. Better than any shitty foreign trip. And yes, I've been to Europe and it's fucking shit with all the gypsies, muzzies, and potsmoking tourists.
>>
>>133654443
>*closes book on Confusianism*
Enjoy getting killed in half of those countries.
>>
>>133652928

>they secretly hate modernity
>they have been trained to love other cultures and hate themselves.
>they get status for doing this.

Remember, the white race have a very UNIQUE kind of greed, and that is for "moral wealth".
While other races are very materialistic, White people, though materialistic too, view moral wealth to be the greatest in that it is the fastest way to get major respect over other Whites and to a lesser extent, over other people.

"I've travelled"
"I've worked in soup kitchens"
"I helped build a school in africa"

= mega bux.

"what have YOU done".

This is why fighting our most dangerous foe, the traitor White, requires that we develop the necessary psychic weapons to rob them of their moral wealth and break their confidence.
>>
Seems like you're mixing up travelling with building homes in the developing world or some shit.

Nothing wrong with taking a couple of weeks a year to check out another country. Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>133652928
We had food fights in Somalia, and Ethiopia, was great fun at the refugee camps to break up the monotony.
>>
>>133654676
I believe it happens. Maybe not exactly like you say...a sister of a friend dated a Muslim on travel abroad in Italy and claims she's still a virgin. I met a real nice girl from your country studying here. She's go to Mexico and party with the spics on weekends so who knows what happened to her but I stopped showing interest when I heard she did that.
>>
>>133654805
Elaborate.
>>
>>133652928

They need content for their instagram and facebook account. Their life revolves around external validation.
>>
File: nice.gif (1MB, 355x225px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
1MB, 355x225px
>>133654813
Well put, anon.
>>
>>133654813
Agreed. Good psosts
>>
>>133655032
>dated a Muslim
Absolutely disgusting. She's definitely a liar if she says she's still a virgin.
>partying with subhumans
Even worse. I give it a few weeks before they inject her with heroin and take turns raping her. The problem with the west is these people wrongly believe that everyone is nice just like them. Of course this couldn't be further from the truth, and sometimes they find out the hard way.
>>
>>133655346
>She's definitely a liar if she says she's still a virgin.
Nah man she's a weird girl. Super into feminism and left wing politics. She may be an outlier. It's disgusting though. I lost a lot of respect for her family either way. They're a degenerate artist family just looking to game the system tbqh.
>The problem with the west is these people wrongly believe that everyone is nice just like them
I honestly felt bad for her. She seemed willing to be redpilled - we even had a conversation about Islam in your country. She just didn't really want to go any further and the whole hanging out with Mexicans shit was just a virtue signal. There was another girl in our program who was from Germany and the amount of bluepill that came from her was heartbreaking. Germany is truly fucked.
>>
>>133655346
Adding to that last point, they for some reason believe that the rhetoric of 'teach men not to rape' will work in these countries. It doesn't even work in the west, and in third-world shitholes they care even less about it, and they are far more brutal. Recall that feminist who volunteered in Haiti and ended up getting raped on a rooftop, and thought her saying "I'm a Malcolm X scholar!" would stop the nigger doing it kek
>>
>>133652928
Eastern Europe was amazing and everyone was super nice to me and tried to speak English with me. They got me drunk af and we threw beer bottles at an ugly tranny together. All I did was share some dirt weed with them. Top tier bantz too, they loved GTA 4 and the slav glorification. Going back in November with my girl.

Sweden was a mistake, fuck that place, Scans are some of the least welcoming people around, and everyone was wearing veils and and shit. A lot of brown people. this was 3 years ago btw.
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>133653567
>>
>>133652928
>It was depressing seeing people living in abject poverty and just accepting that and not improving themselves or their lives.
Harder done than said OP. At least here, the biggest issue is that companies refuse to increase the pay for their workers.

Like the top 1% of the country is richer than the other 99%. The country does give you the choice with college credit that you will be paying for the rest of your life and stuff. But that's a cheap patch so your kid jumps higher than you could do and skips the whole "lower class" and jumps straights into the middle class.

But someone still has to do the shittier jobs, so people are still going to suffer, just not your kid if he was smart enough to get into college and skip the poverty class.

The only way for poor people to stop being poor is to stop the corporations for being jews and paying them like shit
>>
File: 1489696675111.jpg (117KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489696675111.jpg
117KB, 960x960px
>>133654813
As someone who has leveraged this greed to create opportunities I'd have never imagined possible, this is incredibly accurate!

One of the cheapest forms of capital to acquire is moral authority and, especially the pseudo-leftist kind (just take a few trips to hardcore shitholes for volunteer work) and you will suddenly be the most respected and revered person in your social circle and you'll see that circle expand almost exponentially.

From there, you can go almost anywhere and, provided you never let them see your true intent, you'll always have the moral upper hand, and be able to out-virtue signal anyone.

Want access to that management job? Want to join a closed-door club? Want to gain access to VC to fund a startup? Want to run for public office? This, my friends, is the shortcut to succeeding at all of these things. Don't believe me? Try it and you'll see.
>>
>>133655741
That's probably why she was with the Muzzie. Another virtue signal. Plus these left-wing females love their "sexual freedom"; the freedom to fuck as many different men as possible and have no consequences, except the fact that no self-respecting man wants to marry a whore. kek
>>
>>133656701
Can I just lie about those experiences? So I went to an elementary school where I was the only white and I'm fluent in Spanish. Is this top tier social capital that I should be exploiting whites with at every chance?
>>
>>133652928
Aid workers go there to get aids through black cocks. What comes to travelling it's nice seeing a new place (unless it's a shithole).
>>
>>133654630
Do you think Russian girls like Asians?
>>
>>133656855
>the freedom to fuck as many different men as possible and have no consequences, except the fact that no self-respecting man wants to marry a whore
they're confused
>>
>>133656999
Yeah, I wouldn't because, in a way, your moral authority is the capital you are trading to raise real capital and if you are ever caught in a lie, it will be impossible to recover.

Keep in mind, you need to make that investment, go to those shithole countries, which require a ton of vaccinations, still expose you to horrible diseases and, as I learned in one country, might land in the middle of a guerrilla war-zone (guerrilla being the operative word, if you know what I mean).

But, man, the payoff is huge. You are suddenly a white knight, a true Social Justice Warrior Extraordinaire. As long as you have half a personality, everyone will want to know about what you've done, because secretly they have the same morbid fascination with "noble savages" as everyone else and wish they had the balls to go slumming too. You just have to make sure you always frame things in the context of "helping others" and other vaguely 'Social Justice" like language.

You will for ever be known as "that outstanding young man who went to help people less fortunate".
>>
>>133652928
Because they think the rest of the world is their theme park. Pretty much like boomers but worse.
>>
File: 1499271980348.jpg (12KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
1499271980348.jpg
12KB, 480x452px
>>133654443
Been to Seoul and Tokyo; Tokyo is weirder but Seoul is more futuristic.
>>
>>133657241
Fuck off gook
>>
>>133658005
were you in asia, africa, or south america? i'll be graduating with an ms in math in a yearn and i'll probably even be able to land a decent industry job straight out of school. is it still worth it?
>>
>>133652928

French expat here. Been living in several foreign countries for years. I love traveling but not for the retarded reasons millenials love it.

The language barrier and general exotism just make you less aware of degeneracy and make you more able to bear it. Although eventually you figure out that your new country is just as degenerate as your home country.
>>
>>133657241
If you got money
https://nextshark.com/chinese-men-travel-to-russia-to-find-white-wives/
>>
>>133658400
Don't be racist
/pol/ is pro diversity now
>>
Idk, I travel because Earth is pretty. By travel, I mean hiking and camping.

Millennials are just status signalling. Buying a giant TV and big house is how their parents did it, so that's uncool now. So they "collect memories not things". Just a normie thing.

People now stop talking to you or at least treat you like a stupid shit-for-brains if you haven't been to 30 countries in 3 days by sleeping through a tour bus like they have. Just another neon sign that you're dealing with a tard.
>>
>>133654276
This 100%
>>
>>133658559
Primarily Africa. Honestly, maximum points are only awarded for Africa (Haiti counts as Africa); Asia and Sub-Continent just aren't nearly backwards enough or historically "oppressed" enough.
>>
>>133652928
I went to thailand (with school not on a sex tour like some of you degenerates)

It was depressing to see parents not work, but send there kids out to mob tourists for cash. It got so bad I had to throw out a handful of change, buckshot style, in the opposite direction so we could get away
>>
>>133659324
Yeah I mean everyone just feels so gosh darn bad for the niggers. Are you ever able to share what these places actually are with anyone in your personal life? Or do you even have to put on a front for your parents/SO?
>>
My sister went to Thailand once and she said that the experience was miserable due to the poverty and backwardness of the country.
And that's Thailand, which is a first-world country compared to places like Zimbabwe and India. I can't imagine how terrible the latter countries are if Thailand was a 'bad' experience for her.
>>
>>133652928
I do feel like a hypocrite though because if I was born in a shit hole jungle/desert Id get the fuck out
But when they start heading towards Europe and the US Im like "Fucking invading animals".
>>
>>133659837
Apparently you're not white.
>>
>>133659637
ya the cities are bad but the villages are horrible
>>
>>133659945
nope, white. I should have said IF I was born of inferior seed
>>
>>133659837
No, you need to let go of that bullshit guilt nonsense. You have what others want. If you don't stop them from taking it, then you are a fucking pussy. If you actively attempt to give it away for moral high-ground, you are a cuck.

Don't be a pussy and don't be a cuck.
>>
>>133652928

>Go abroad
>Have a uncomfortable and uninteresting time
>Take tons of photos
>Come back home, post it on your social media saying what an amazing time you had

Status. Its a form of currency.
>>
>>133660110
Yup. Bingo.
>>
>>133660110
look I held an animals hand
what did you do then
left it to die of malaria after photo op
>>
>>133660074
gotcha senpai. I agree with the other poster though fuck third worlders right to hell.
>>
>>133660093
Truth. Thanks Anon
>>
>>133652928
Holy hell you sound like such an insufferable fucking faggot
>>
File: 1497448762645.jpg (69KB, 800x742px) Image search: [Google]
1497448762645.jpg
69KB, 800x742px
>>133660093
Spot on. Can't stand guilty fucks.
>>
>>133660110
This doesnt sound like me at all though.

> travel
> see tourist shit, realize it's boring
> go and wonder off where tourist aren't at see natural city culture and other cool things
> meet a beautiful girl that loves her city and country, gives me a tour around and took me to real restaraunts
> was a great lay
> don't post any pictures
> Keep the happy memories in the back of my mind

Idk man I like travelling
>>
>>133660110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts&t=538s

If only more tourists and travelers were like this guy. Brutally honest travelogues on 3rd world countries are a good way to redpill normies.
>>
>>133660802
did you forget the part where you paid her 30$?
>>
>>133654813
>This is why fighting our most dangerous foe, the traitor White, requires that we develop the necessary psychic weapons to rob them of their moral wealth and break their confidence.

My life has now a new meaning. Thank you anon.
>>
>>133660967
She probably spent more money on me than I did on her. I bought her a couple drinks and a small toy to remember me by. She paid 50 euros for a big ass dinner that I didn't want because she wanted me to eat all the local food.
>>
>>133656701
I'll try this and see if I can get a high pay job.
>>
>>133659485
Go ahead anon and take care of yourself. Buy an traveler insurance and carry a lot of sanitation stuff, including medication.

>Are you ever able to share what these places actually are with anyone in your personal life?

Probably to your most redpilled and thrusworthy friends and relatives. /pol/ will always be eager to listen to your stories.
>>
>>133658877
> So they "collect memories not things". Just a normie thing.

These faggots aren't investing their lame wages on anything besides "experiences" like traveling and music festivals. I'll be so amused when their suicide rates hike in like 20 years. They're going to be miserable in they old years. And I'll laugh.
>>
>>133660832
>all those people shitting by the motorway
the memes are real kek

>>133658877
I never understood why they would want to do that to themselves just to say they've done it. I've been to loads of different places and why would you want to act like the natives? They actually get offended if you do that, especially in Africa. They see you as white and rich, it offends them if you do as they do. I presume that's how a lot of the tourists die in these places.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.