[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else think it's bullshit that you can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8130.jpg (83KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8130.jpg
83KB, 600x799px
Does anybody else think it's bullshit that you can't join the military if you have anxiety or depression?

It should really be judged on a case by case basis
>>
>>133646551
Who cares? If they honest to God need you in case of a national emergency you'll be drafted regardless.
>>
Why not? They'll accept you if you're a mentally ill tranny.
>>
File: t7170-1-african-desert-campaign.jpg (10KB, 220x137px) Image search: [Google]
t7170-1-african-desert-campaign.jpg
10KB, 220x137px
>>133646551
anxiety and depression in this age, are a result of an open mind and you can't have those people.
>>
>>133646856
No. NO they wont. They pigeon holed the bill or rider that was to allow trans in military.

People join military when they are 18, if you go to psyche before 18 and get put on pills you are fucked in the head and have dumb parents.

Whats more fucked up is not allowing weed into military. I had a paraphaniel charge that was adjudicated. Never convicted only charged and Military treats charges like convictions and I was not allowed to join in 2012.

My paraphaniel? Oh it was a sandwich bag that at one point earlier contained marijuana. I had an empty bag and got charged with paraphaniel.
>>
File: 1499777498873.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499777498873.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>133646551
>>
>>133647358
>Oh it was a sandwich bag that at one point earlier contained marijuana.
you were charged correctly, degenerate
>>
>>133647716
newfag thinks weed is bad and is being edgy

fuck off pussy and kys
>>
>>133646551
why would you want to join the jdf?
>>
>>133647933
when did i say that? you DID commit the crime of having paraphernalia you dumbfuck. i served in the navy for 6 years im a better person than you can ever be
>>
ever heard of lying? some lie that they have (((anxiety))) to get a medical marijuana card others tell the same lie to get xanax prescription. I don't see why you can't lie and say you don't have anxiety to get into the military if that's what you really want? Also military is for faggots and grunts so best of luck faggot.
>>
File: peyton.jpg (2KB, 84x90px) Image search: [Google]
peyton.jpg
2KB, 84x90px
>>133648082
hahaha oldfag how old are you?

no, no crime. never convicted bitch point was military looks at charges as convictions.
>>
>>133646551
No, soldiers need to be able to psychologically and physically withstand the hardship and horror of warfare and combat.

If you get anxiety attacks derping around as a college student or depression even though you live a 1st world comfortable existence you definitely don't need to be in the military and arguable probably don't deserve to live at all and you should kys, fgt.
>>
>>133648481
im 29
>>
>>133646551
You can join if you think you're a girl in a mans body however.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.